Skip to toolbar

Eating your own cum

• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Aspen.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Missy
    Participant

Hey girls i was just wondering how many of you girls eat your own cum? and how do you do even after the rush has gone as soon as you cum?

Missy

Bea
    Participant

Hey Missy!

I have done this once or twice but you’re right, most of the time you think about doing it but when you actually cum you lose all interest in doing so. It’s must more enjoyable (in my experience) to taste your pre-cum while you’re playing but if you really want to trick yourself into doing it I’d suggest laying on your back and aiming at your face!

Alice Liddoll
    Participant

Hello!

I was trained to always swallow my cum, first by licking at pre while playing then by the technique Bea suggests and aiming at my face. Eventually it became habit, and now I can’t help but eat mine whenever I see it. If the taste is an issue, try cutting back on bitter foodstuffs like soda or tea and increasing your pineapple juice intake.

My name is Alice and I do what I am told.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Bea
    Charlotte
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
    silken sissy
    Participant

I found the trick is to save it in a shot glass. You can save many loads and really enjoy and savor the flavor in a future endeavor.

Cross dressing sissy that loves the idea of being taken by more than one master.
    Tie me down with my boi pussy in the air and fill both my holes.
    Please

Kyrastar
    Participant

I have eaten my own for as long as i can remember.. lol. I honestly dont know how it started but i’ve done it since I was young.

Kyrastar
    Participant

I have eaten my own every time i jerk off for as long as i can remember.. lol. I honestly dont know how it started but i’ve done it since I was young.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Cox Luv
    Participant

I do a lot. My goal is to do it everytime but occasionally it’s late or there’s that post cum feeling that’s hard to get over. I need to save it somehow because I like holding it in my mouth and cumming again while it’s in there. I like the taste of my cum but I enjoy others much much more!

Anxious to be properly trained by size

Brooklyn
    Participant

I give myself ruined orgasms. All the yummy cum without that guilt feeling.

Brooklyn

Aspen
    Participant

Good question. One excellent tactic is to cum into a condom and then put it aside for a few minutes until the urge returns. Another is get into the habit of not wiping it off afterwards but leaving it there – even if you do not chose to eat it you will begin to feel more comfortable around it once that “rush” has gone. Another if you are interested is use it in cocktail recipes. There is a very interesting book (pdf) available for download on the internet called Semenology, a bartender’s guide for using semen in mixed drinks. I have tried a few already and they are both incredibly sexy and delicious.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account