Skip to toolbar

Different rp style

• This topic has 33 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Bea.
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Krissi
    Participant

I’ve seen the new thread, but before I interrupt and add my character, can I just get some clarification as to whether the feminization is post or pre the start of the zombie story? 🙂

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: justify;”>

I’ve seen the new thread, but before I interrupt and add my character, can I just get some clarification as to whether the feminization is post or pre the start of the zombie story? 🙂

Hi Krissi. I know you’re waiting for Bea to reply. I think the choice should be left up to each individual player. It’ll make the story much more interesting, I believe. Gotta have SOME surprises and spontaneous behavior hidden from the other players…otherwise if might be too boring if everything was decided up front.
    </p>
    Just my 2 cents worth…

TC

The Hired Help
    Participant

Walking home.

Just going to put this here. I dont want Shai to die right away. But on the other hand if at the end he is still alive I will be sad. It is a zombie story.

I will make a new character when he dies

Bea
    Participant

@krissiheartlove – It’s entirely up to you,  if you want to come in fully feminised that’s your choice, for anyone who wants it to be part of the story we’ll be starting in a safe location with lots of supplies for getting pretty before setting off.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account