Skip to toolbar

Different rp style

• This topic has 33 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Bea.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    The Hired Help
    Participant

Okay. I’m on break. Its almost over. I been thinking of a different style of story, one influenced by the pandemic and isolation. It would also be different due to having 4-5 players, and I can see it fitting the theme that Mellisa made all the sites for.

I am only asking this because there are a lot of great writers hear to share this idea with here. Im talking about a zombie appoclypse story.

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>Any ideas? Any one interested?</p>

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Bea
    Participant

Yes, yes, a hundred times yes.

I actually wrote a Zombie Apocalypse style story based around D&X when I was there years ago, so would definitely be on board for something like that!

Trying to escape from Zombies in a hobble skirt is a tricky endeavour…

2 users thanked author for this post.
    the Morrigan
    Participant

Uhm … you would have to be far more specific in your description, and what sort(s) of characters you’d want. Are you talking about a scenario in which a pandemic would turn men into sissies? Or one that would turn them fully female? Or both? And what sorts of fellow players would you want? Sissies only? FemDom characters? Male Doms? You have not been at all specific.

The Hired Help
    Participant

Uhm … you would have to be far more specific in your description, and what sort(s) of characters you’d want. Are you talking about a scenario in which a pandemic would turn men into sissies? Or one that would turn them fully female? Or both? And what sorts of fellow players would you want? Sissies only? FemDom characters? Male Doms? You have not been at all specific.

Besides zombies, I’m not sure what I want. So I cant be more specific with it then I have been sorry.

poppy
    Participant

Besides zombies, I’m not sure what I want. So I cant be more specific with it then I have been sorry.

I don’t actually see a problem with just expressing an idea. The detail and an outline are the sort of things you would discuss with others who showed an interest. It is especially important in a multi player situation. 😉

"'Will you walk into my parlour?' said the Spider to the Fly."

i am baby blue and i am proud to be owned by Sapphire Storm

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Krissi
    Participant

Sounds like an intriguing idea, and I would be interested if this goes ahead. What are your thoughts on the tf/sissification you imagine in the story?

The Hired Help
    Participant

@beabound

Any thoughts on the tg/sissification?

Bea
    Participant

Well the story I wrote didn’t really include any tf or sissification, it just lifted characters who had been through that already and used the surroundings for familiarity. I do think it would be cool to have some sort of system whereby the zombies are normal zombies but due to some convoluted psychological reason they retain the chauvinistic part of their brain that makes them see women as beneath them and not worth paying attention to, so for any male characters to want to survive… Or use that same idea but you base it in a sanctuary of some sort, and since real women are too valuable to be risked, our characters have been volunteered for scavenging duties. All sorts of hi jinx can occur out in the real world with zombies and bandits etc.

The Hired Help
    Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>Idea</p>

What would happen if a zombie outbreak happened at Melandren?

The Hired Help
    Participant

Either that or we could be a group of mixed characters and even some doms, subs, or even a “normal” person just trying to survive.

One thing I haven’t seen in tv shows or comics about the zombie uprising is clothes get worn out.

The Hired Help
    Participant

Okay cant sleep

@beabound

I figure these are the base questions we need answered.

1] what type of characters do we allow?
    I vote for any and all.

2] how do we control the zombies?

3] what is the process of dying and getting a new character?

4] how do we win?
    I know that this sounds strange but it being a collective free form rpg idea of mine I figured having a clear end goal is good.

5] how do we lose? Can we even lose?
    On the other hand having a way to get a game over is less important. Hence its two for one.

Bea
    Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>I’ll message you :)</p>

Krissi
    Participant

Ahh… okay. I mistakenly thought you meant a zombie story that would involve tg/sissification to happen during the story.

The Hired Help
    Participant

Ahh… okay. I mistakenly thought you meant a zombie story that would involve tg/sissification to happen during the story.

Why couldnt that happen in Any zombie story?

Krissi
    Participant

Well, I’m sure it can. But players in MelandRen are either transformed into girls/sissies during the zombie outbreak, or they already were before it occurred. I just thought the conversation was veering more towards the latter. It’s still an interesting concept, I just think I misunderstood it originally.

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Has zombie ever been sissified? The zombies could be the heros rescuing all the “trapped” men sissified inside Melandran. The zombies could be immune to the fragrant wiles of the Melandran employees who sprintz dickish male behavior with perfume, trick or force or blackmail males to wear soaking wet panties, nail polish, lipstick. Zombies would be immune from all these traps. Not sure where the story would go from here.</p>

TC

The Hired Help
    Participant

Right now everything is on the drawing board. Nothing is written in stone yet.

Really I’m just throwing ideas at the wall regarding Zombies that people here might be interested in and seeing what sticks.

Sorry.

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

TC

Attachments:
    The Hired Help
    Participant

I think I am going to give creative control of this idea completely over to @beabound.

That means as long as I get a player spot, they will choose setting: type of zombies, where, win con, ecxtra.
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>This is manly due to this mind of mine not working correctly on this idea. Plus they have already showed enthusiasm for this idea. So basically I’m say ignore what I have said so far.</p>

@krissiheartlove

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

I think I am going to give creative control of this idea completely over to @beabound.

That means as long as I get a player spot, they will choose setting: type of zombies, where, win con, ecxtra.

<p style=”text-align: left;”>This is manly due to this mind of mine not working correctly on this idea. Plus they have already showed enthusiasm for this idea. So basically I’m say ignore what I have said so far.</p>

@krissiheartlove

Oh no you don’t, dear sweet gurl. Your ideas are great and deserve consideration and will probably find their way into the story mix in some form of another. Please don’t short change yourself in this way. Everyone’s input into Krissi’s story idea is just as important as any other. I’m betting that we’ll get this figured out after the story gets started.

TC

Trixie Truheart
    Participant

Hi, I only hope my dialog below will help generate ideas by others.

Miss Luzette is the epitome of Melandren/Lacey Place transforming men into sissies. I wonder if she’d be willing to take the matriach role?

We’d probably need a team of Dom’s upset by Melandren’s/Lacey Place curtailing control of the sissification process where they want to be the one’s in control…making the corporation subservient to the Dom’s.

Zombie’s could be sent to Melandren in disguise as ordinary men by the Dom’s to infiltrate the Corp. Dom’s could “switch on” the zombie virus already inside the disguised zombies to resist the feminine wiles of the employees as they go about infecting the sissified men with a shot of the unknown drug testosterzomb.

Delivery method can be left to the imagination of the players in this story (biting during sissy love making, placed in the food and drink, in medication, etc)

Lacey Place represents a lot of wealth and the Dom’s need to wrestle control of this institution away from the Corp so they can fund the overthrow. I can see normal people playing black jack when their sissified dealer turns into a zombie before their eyes…then the creative ideas of the players can take over…etc.

At the overthrow of the Corp, Dom’s could administer the antidote to testosterzomb and it could go as planned, awry, morph, revert back to sissydom with the sissies gaining control of he Corp turning the tables on the Dom’s and Corp sissifier employees…how does it feel to be devasted by your own sissification practices, Miss Luzette?

TC

Jason J
    Participant

Hmm interesting idea. Let me know if you would require a male dom character for this game.

Dominant Male Character looking for some unsuspecting sissy to feminize

Krissi
    Participant

Oh no you don’t, dear sweet gurl. Your ideas are great and deserve consideration and will probably find their way into the story mix in some form of another. Please don’t short change yourself in this way. Everyone’s input into Krissi’s story idea is just as important as any other. I’m betting that we’ll get this figured out after the story gets started.

I just wanted to say that it’s not my idea to claim any credit for. ‘The Hired Help’ came up with this interesting concept, and they and ‘Bea’ have been mostly developing it. I just expressed an interest because it is a fascinating story that looks like a fun idea. =)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    poppy
    Participant

In some ways, I think it is an interesting idea and I would be interested in taking part in a group thread. But I do feel like Krissi in a way. If it is going to turn out more of a us versus zombie thing, it’s not really my thing. If it more a how we survive in the face of a zombie threat that meant some are feminized then that would be. I think it is a little about the emphasis rather than the idea.

Bea
    Participant

Okay so we have an idea of sorts as to how to progress this. Right off the bat, this won’t be all things to all sissies so to speak, I personally dislike overly sci-fi or fantastical transformations and as such struggle to write in stories like that. I prefer a more realistic approach, with some liberties taken with the technology available and how feminine one can be made to look without months of hormones etc.

The idea is this; I will play the role of gamemaster/storyteller in a D&D style story set in a zombie apocalypse. The zombies will not be your typical Walking Dead style rotting corpses but something similar still. An outbreak has swept the planet and 99.2% of all women are wiped out, over 50% of all men are also dead with over 47% succumbing to the outbreak and only 3% immune. The virus kills all women except those with immunity, attacking their X chromosomes. Men are also attacked in their X chromosome but those who succumb to the virus are reduced to a zombie like state, drained of all intelligence save their base functions and primitive male behaviours. Many find themselves in a near permanent state of semi arousal and often she’d much of their clothing as the virus caused fevers before their ‘death’.

It has been found that these zombies are mostly harmless in the presence of women, and find it almost impossible to see the colour pink. No one knows who first discovered that ultra feminine men could pass undetected but it has given rise to bands of sissies, controlled by alpha Doms who use the sissies for camouflage, and other things… Men can pass safely in the outside world so long as they have enough sissies nearby to calm the nearby zombies, the more feminine the better. Women are perfectly safe from the zombies but with their gender being so rare they find themselves in danger of the living and so often attach themselves to these sissy bands for protection, lending their talents in makeup/fashion etc to further feminise the sissies.

The story will begin in a large deserted thrift store, whoever chooses to join initially will form the core party and take on whatever roles they wish, whether that is a willing or voluntary sissy, forced sissy, dominant male, dominant female or just a regular female with no defined Dom/sub tendencies. The story will begin with the feminisation of the male subs before the party sets out into the wider world in search of a sanctuary. I will begin throwing obstacles and encounters in your path for you to react to, but large chunks of the game will be about how the party interact with one another.

If you are interested in joining please reply below and give a brief outline of your character and the role you’d like to take on. If you just want to play your M&R character in this new world that’s fine.

Ive never done something like this before but think it could be really fun to do and I hope everyone likes the idea.

The Hired Help
    Participant

Never having given his birth name, due to having decided to pick a more fitting name for himself. This young man has decided to go by the name of Shai, after the Egyptian God of Fate and Destiny. That is because this is because he has survived when other men might of died. This has been to what others would call dumb luck, but he calls it his Destiny, thats why he is called Shai. (pronouced Shae))

Shai would never tell anyone this, but he is nineteen years old.

Anyone looking at Shai can see that he naturally has some female features. He has long brown hair that he keeps in pony tail that is always put under his jean jacket. The Jean Jacket is also keeps the breasts that he has due to gynecomastia under control. He so far believes his long hair and his breasts, as well as his past experiences proved to him that he is destined to survive with just these simple defences.

He also before and during the pandemic practiced Parkour, though he isn’t the best at it, he has some skills in it. That and the knowledge of Egyptain Gods are really the only thing that he really brings to the situation, though the Knowledge of Egyptian Gods so far hasn’t really done much beside given him an identity.

((Figured I would try and play some one younger then me, as well as more athletic then me to relive my youth))

Bea
    Krissi
    Participant

• Name: Syd Chambers
    • Starting Gender: Male
    • Past Occupation: Small Business Owner
    • Character Traits:  – (pos) motivator, calm in a pinch – (neg) sulks when doesn’t get his way. this can sometimes look a bit like a hissy fit unless he is aware of his actions

Syd will have researched a little about the zombie virus and kept track of the crisis building up, and be trying to form strategies for him and the other survivors. Although he has a little swagger and a little self confidence about him after he had started and maintained his own successful business, he is very afraid that the feminine feelings within him may surface at the wrong time, and in front of the wrong people. He will try to exert a little bravado, but be more afraid that there won’t be enough sissies around him that he himself will be nominated for one of the roles by more dominant or assertive individuals. He is so self-conscious of his feminine desires, he may subconsciously put himself into more danger if it meant that his secret was safe.

(Would love Syd to play the role of an eventual forced sissy… but perhaps not straight away at the beginning of the story, unless there is a need 🙂 )

(OOC: Thanks for being DM, Bea… looking forward to this 🙂 )

Attachments:
    Trixie Truheart
    Participant

Trixie Truheart, a female Dom who has been known to collect sissified male maids for her own pleasure.

Trixie is an excellent planner and takes no bull from anybody when “her” plan should be the “only” plan in play.

Trixie is known for escaping Dom sissies who have tried to capture and subject her to sissydom…i.e.the Melandren sissy belt. She is an expert at escape and a master at putting on the much needed “poker face” when facing her opponent. Trixie will do whatever it takes to protect her sissies from danger…harboring them for herself when sexual desires surface deep within her aroused state of excitement, surfacing when danger arises.

And one more thing…I look fantastic in pink!

TC

Attachments:
    Bea
    Participant

Thanks to everyone who has replied so far, I’ve opened a new thread so that anyone who wants to join can see what it is from afar, and so I get notifications and don’t miss out on any replies. Can I be a huge pain and ask you all to copy your replies there please?

D&D meets Zombie Apocalypse meets Sissification – OPEN

poppy
    Participant

I think I will bow out of this one. Although I like the idea, I’m not sure it will be my style.

Bea
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account