Courses discussion

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Angelflower 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Beneathuk 
    Participant

I thought I would start a thread to discuss the new courses.

I’m currently stuck on Lipstick 101. I have tried the exam several times and keep getting 92%, because you have to reset it each time it’s very difficult to see which answer is wrong and I find the 100% pass mark to be too harsh. Even a vocational Diploma would only require 80%. Am I missing the point but aren’t these supposed to be fun?

xx

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Melissa 
    Keymaster

They are a work in progress and setting the difficulty is hard to do until we see what people are struggling with.  I fully expect people to cheat and collaborate on these and the goal is to make them challenging enough to feel important and to review.   Feel free to join the ‘Academy’ group and lament the difficulty with the others who are struggling and to solicit advise from the community. 😀

5 users thanked author for this post.
     Beneathuk 
    Participant

Thank you. I thought there might be a discussion already in motion but didn’t know where to look.

xx

hatsue 
    Participant

I work at level 3 of lip technique but still not get pass. Anybody can help me?

V!ct0r!a 
    Participant

I completed Curtsy and Lipstick 101 courses today.

At one point I too got stuck and thought to quit, but the sole purpose of this course and exam is to break the will and bring forward that submissiveness and willingness to serve mistress. I finally did it. I enjoyed both the courses, specially a sissy specific instruction on arousal, edging and using cum for the gloss. I find it tempting. The curtsy course is very well designed and illustrated, with clear and forceful instruction on when to observe it and do it properly.

Since this is a work in progress, I would love to see courses on Lingerie, Bras, Panties, Removing body hairs, doing full make-up, sanitary needs e.g. pads, liners and tampons, nipple and anal arousal, and the anal and sucking fundamentals.

I know mistress will help me with it. x0x0

1 user thanked author for this post.
     V!ct0r!a 
    Participant

I can add me as a friend.

V!ct0r!a 
    Participant

where are you stuck, I can help. I did complete the courses.

Beneathuk 
    Participant

where are you stuck, I can help. I did complete the courses.

I haven’t tried it for a while. After numerous attempts I couldn’t work out which question I was getting wrong and fucked it off.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Angelflower 
    Participant

I am stuck in courses. It is stated Easy level. But, I am kind of blocked at Applying Make up with apparently one wrong answer (92 % good) and How to perform a BASIC curtsy with 80 % good.

It means, that instead of whining as a pathetic sissy, I should train more and pass these two exams.

So to be perfect I should go to 40 curtsys a day…

These courses are great. I need to learn more anyway.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar