Chris still cuffed, horse from sobbing and eyes swollen from tears….

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yasmine May 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

“Oh God please…”  Chris choked out.  His throat was raw from all wailing and sobbing.  His wrist and elbows really hurt when he first awoke here but now.  Struggling wildly as possible, considering his pitiful form and hardened steel cuffs, he was rubbing his elbows and wrist raw.  So afraid and horrified at not knowing what was happening he did not feel the pain.  He did notice the sharp pain in his stomach. He was desperately hungry.  If he had known how long he had been her without eating he would not think he could endure it.  Along with hunger he was so thirsty.  He finally thought the more he sobbed and screamed the worst he would get and feel. So he just whimpered meekly so so desperate his sweet Miranda would come save him……

Yasmine May 
    Participant

I’ve just finished servicing a clients room and am heading back to the maids barracks when a guard blocks my way. I curtsy him.

Maid Yasmine, you are required now at the induction centre there is a new sissy waiting for you.”

“Yes sir, right away sir” I curtsy again to the command. He watches me as I about turn and head back up the corridor to the induction, I know he is looking at my long legs as they move flicking up the very short maids dress that I am wearing from visiting the clients room.

When I open the door to the induction room, the sissy is lying on the floor cuffed by the wrists and elbows behind his back.

“Well you do have yourself in a bit of a pickle don’t you”

My name is Yasmine May, I am the Head Maid. How may I be of service?

OOC: Very infrequent and adhoc logging in currently, sorry to those who I would have been interacting with.

Anonymous

Even in his exhausted and terrified state his lewd attitude cannot be kept in check. Not even by himself.  His gaze SLOWLY moves up the pretty maids legs, it then linger at her waist, then continue to her breast where he seems to be unaware at how long he stares at her wondrous cleavage. Then her hair  long, flowing flaming tresses his favorite color, he longed to hold and smell it.  The slowly he looks at the young woman’s face but not directly into her eyes.

“well she isn’t Laura croft but she is stunning.” He catches himself thinking. Then in a parched cracking voice he says.

“Please miss I have no idea where I am” He shivers slightly   “or why.  Please my phone is gone.  If I give you my number please call my sweet Miranda my girlfriend she will come get me. She will straighten everything out.  She loves and looks after me.”

His eyes drift back to the maids chest and while he stares unaware he continued.  “Really she loves me….I MISS her so.  She is always there for me.”   Still not realizing his subconscious actions he licks his lips staring at the young woman in front of him. “Can you or someone  please take these cuffs off me. They really do hurt.  I am so thirsty and hungry.” He again looked at the maids uniform and THOUGHT he finally figured it out.  “Your a maid here YOU can get it for me. Right. I mean you asked how you could help…….so hurry please. He half smiled and half smirked.

He suddenly felt like he had a better handle on things.

Yasmine May 
    Participant

What I see before me is another newbie that has absolutely no idea what is about to happen to them, why would he. What I also see is the lewd way he is looking at me.

“See something you like? Be careful what you wish for?”

He squirms on the floor of the padded cell uncomfortable because of the double set of cuffs. It’s an unusual way to enter M&R most turn up at the reception and ring the front desk bell for attention, this one has been dropped off here for some reason. His eyes come off my breasts and look fully up to me, I know he can see right up under my short dress too all lacy and frills.

“Please miss I have no idea where I am……or why. Please my phone is gone. If I give you my number please call my sweet Miranda my girlfriend she will come get me. She will straighten everything out. She loves and looks after me.”

He doesn’t hold my eyes for long dropping them again downwards.

“Really she loves me….I MISS her so. She is always there for me…… Can you or someone please take these cuffs off me. They really do hurt. I am so thirsty and hungry…Your a maid here YOU can get it for me. Right. I mean you asked how you could help…….so hurry please.”

I listen to him as he gazes over my body.

“Yeah I can see you really ‘love’ your girlfriend. Eyes only for her have you? You’re just like every other man aren’t you. If you were not cuffed and hugging the floor right now, I know what you would be doing with me!”

I start to head out of the door.

“I will find your Miranda and I will tell her how you have been undressing me, I won’t mention it was with your eyes only of course. She won’t care anyway, she will just be upset that you were even thinking about it, we girls have to stick together from men like you”

OOC: Very infrequent and adhoc logging in currently, sorry to those who I would have been interacting with.

Anonymous

OOC    I am sorry I have no idea what BBCodes are

Yes I love Miranda I just never realized how much I needed her and took her for granted.  Actually no Miss I have always been picked on and belittle because I was girlish by my build and facial features PLEASE.  “genuine tears well up on his red puffy face::  No no it is not like that you are so pretty I could not help but notice.  ::rolling on his side to see her::

Please please do not go.  I am really hurting and so thirsty will you do nothing to help me?  Silent tears spill. Please find Miranda but please do not make things up. I have made mistakes but I want to make things right with her whatever it takes.  Surely she will care I love her and she loves me she has told me.  Why would she be upset I am thinking of her.  I am sorry I am so confused ::shivers slightly::  I am hurt, hungry, and need help  :calling up to the maid at the door::  Miranda will come or send help please!  ::tries to go into the fetal position::   ::then whispers:: please……..

Anonymous

OOC He was picked up and dumped here because he NEVER went anywhere but school and home.  He would never go anywhere alone.  Also she was through with he and she wants it to be as traumatic and miserable as possible.  Also she was sorta guided by Regina and Karen who wanted to know how he did and is suffering.  They are Mean Girls…get it. They could come with Miranda if you want and bring her friend Gretchen too.  That would be fetch.

She has to come…,I know she will.  She know how much I care for her. She also knows I cannot make it in the real world without her.  ::licks his cracked and slightly swollen lips to no real effect::  What is this place I mean the room is padded is I do not get hurt but I am left it pain and the cuffs are biting into me.  ::he thinks for several minutes and is filled with dread:: may I went crazy or mom and dad got tired of my attitude and locked me away.  They will tell everyone I went nuts.   ::but then doubt crept back in:: What kind of hospital has maids and gorgeous ones dressed like that.  ::Knowing nothing else to do he snapped and just started howling again despite the thirst and pain:: PLEASE SOMEBODY I AM SO ALONE……………

Anonymous

Oh also if you want he is only 18 and very socially awkward. He has only had one girlfriend and he kinda ignored her.  Would you like to make him a virgin!!!!  Or does he need to know what he is losing when he is belted?  YOUR decision I am good with either.

Yasmine May 
    Participant

He pleads with me not to leave him, pleads with me for something to drink. Tells me how he has been bullied and picked on before, tells me I’m not pretty which does nothing to please me at all. Tears are dripping from his eyes as he pleas for me to find his Miranda, to help him. I shake my head as I leave the room, he is not going anywhere and I need to find out a little more background on this new sissy.

As I close the door I hear him call out.

PLEASE SOMEBODY I AM SO ALONE……………”

Down the corridor I curtsy the senior guard.

“Sir, what is the story on the cuffed one in the padded cell”

Girlfriend dumped him, his name is Chris and she needs him to disappear for some reason and she wants pay back for the way he has treated her. The sissy will be named Yennifer and she is all yours Yasmine”

{Curtsy} “Thank you sir”

Oh one more thing Yasmine, his ex wants to see the results of your work, you have one week her full payment depends on your work”

{Curtsy} “Yes sir”

Before I head back to the padded cell, I go into the inventory room and ask the registrar for a new collar. A new entry is placed into the security register. I give the registrar the new name it will belong to, Sissy Yennifier, collar serial number XY23678 and leave holding the latest new sissies collar in my hands. Opening the door to the cell, I see he is still crying, still cuffed of course.

“Chris bad news, Miranda is not coming here”

Anonymous

:Wha…why!!?? Did you speak to Miranda or could you not reach her.  Did you tell her I “undressed” you  I didn’t!!  You must not have been able to reach her.  Please keep trying!!!!

Please tell me what I did.  Please tell me what I have to do to go home.  I NEVER thought I would say this I miss school. I really miss being at home.

::Peers about hoping to see some food or water.  Seeing none his body deflates a good deal::

His overall condition is bad, He is exhausted, he shivers some from pain mainly from fear. His mental state is depressed and desperate.  “Miranda must find out what is happening. She is probably worried sick.” His feeble attempts with the cuffs and emotional outburst leave him worn out and listless. His eyes are vacant like a 1000 yard stare.  That is till he sees the collar looking thing.  Wha.. what is that you are holding?  Why do you have that.  Is that for me??? You do not need that please no.  ::whispered:: no please no  ::fear fills those eyes it is all just too unreal::  Please I cannot move my arms, they are numb and ache.  Why would I need something to wear something like that?? No please just leave me.  If Miranda does not come I am lost anyway ::sniffles:: ::He tries to just roll drag himself into a corner he gets perhaps a few feet before the restraints and fatigue stop him cold:: ::a quiet pitiful moan crawls from him:: If Miranda is not coming If there is no end to the pain and I am left to starve and die of thirst its okay….I’ll just lay here and wait till it is all over. After all without sweet Miranda whats the point… :: tears flow as he sees smiling laughing gorgeous face, her fit and lovely body, he long flowing straight black shoulder length hair that danced about his head like water……..Miranda.  He realizes at that moment how beautiful she is.  He cannot believe he will NEVER see her again,  he lets his head fall to the floor and is very still.

Yasmine May 
    Participant

“Wha…why!!?? Did you speak to Miranda or could you not reach her. Did you tell her I “undressed” you I didn’t!! You must not have been able to reach her. Please keep trying!!!!

“I spoke with my Superior, he explained that your Miranda has arranged this for you” 

“Please tell me what I did. Please tell me what I have to do to go home. I NEVER thought I would say this I miss school. I really miss being at home.”

“I was informed about you, how you have been dumped by your girlfriend and how she now wants you to disappear. I didn’t ask why and you will find out why I didn’t ask soon enough.”

“Miranda must find out what is happening. She is probably worried sick.”

“She is not coming to rescue you, she is the one who has sent you here, it’s something you have done to her. It’s her way of getting back at you and it’s already way too late to plead to anyone especially me. Your fate was sealed the moment you arrived here, like this.”

“Wha.. what is that you are holding? Why do you have that. Is that for me??? You do not need that please no”

“Please I cannot move my arms, they are numb and ache. Why would I need something to wear something like that?? No please just leave me.”

I watch as he fights his bondage on the floor at my feet, he has very little strength left, his body is not that strong anyway I can see that, but exhaustion from fighting the cuffs has weakened him considerable. I wait for him to be still.

“This is a standard M&R collar for sissies. It has some features you need to know. Once placed around your neck you cannot remove it. It has GPS and a wireless link to the central security system, it has body sensors built into to it, so they can monitor your voice, heart rate, location. But worse still they can command an electric shock when they want to stop you from doing something like escaping. This collar has been logged as yours, your Miranda registered you for this.”

Anonymous

No No NO I LOVE HER    ****louder now almost with a tinge of pitiful anger**** I LOVE HER!!

****as the beauty describes the collar he starts thrashing madly on the floor making his arms more and more raw almost bleeding now his legs weakly but painfully slamming into  the metal legs of the bed bruising them both badly, as he struggled  He was almost getting really angry well as much as his tiny form would let him ****

****When she in her sweet soothing voice said “collar for sissies” his tone grew louder still crying out**** I am not a sissy!!  NO!! I am NOT a SISSY!!

****his eyes went  wide with terror  when the electric shock was mentioned.  He had begged his dad not to put one of those on their dog now HE would wear one.****

Miranda registered a collar for me, Miranda set up a collar for me, Miranda wants me in a collar.  Miranda wants me afraid, Miranda wants me in pain…..  I was going to give her my virginity I wanted her to have it.” ****He whispered so only the sweet maid could hear him.   All color drained from his face, any will to fight died in him, and, the truth awful brutal truth hit him like a train and he grew deathly deathly still****

Please please miss please tell me I will be able to see her again. If only one last time. Maybe when whatever is going to happen to me actually happens.****Then he slowly arched his head back, exposed his thin fragile neck, and turned to the beautiful woman  accepting his fate.  It was not the sweet maids fault why make her work harder.   He waited for whatever was next***

Please…. ****he whispered so  softly in her ear with some of the truest saddest words she had ever heard**** I still love her so.

Yasmine May 
    Participant

“I am not a sissy!! NO!! I am NOT a SISSY!!”

“No you probably are not yet. But that is what will happen, its Miranda’s instruction for you, that is what you have been signed up for and why you are here.”

“Miranda registered a collar for me, Miranda set up a collar for me, Miranda wants me in a collar. Miranda wants me afraid, Miranda wants me in pain….. I was going to give her my virginity I wanted her to have it.”

“Yes she did and yes she does.” I reply to his questions.

When he says he was going to give her his virginity, I feel his pain, the guy is still a virgin! This Miranda seems to me to be the one who needs to be here for some correction, but then who am I to say he is telling me the truth. She is sure upset with him for some reason and that reason I am unlikely to ever know, my job, my task is to transform this small slight frail looking guy into a sexy slutty sissy something we are very good at achieving. Right from wrong, that is not for me to judge and even if I did, I would get into deep trouble if I acted on it.

“I’m sorry, if its true about your love for her and your virginity, but your loyalty to her is misplaced sweetie. She has dumped you here and sealed your fate to that of a sissy, I have my instructions this collar is going around your neck.”

“Please please miss please tell me I will be able to see her again. If only one last time. Maybe when whatever is going to happen to me actually happens.”

“I don’t know sweetie. I have no idea if she ever wants to see you again, I’m sorry.”

He arches his back and accepts the fact he can do nothing to prevent me placing the collar around his neck making it easier for me, already submitting to me, it’s a good sign. I gently as I can place both parts of he solid metal collar around his neck and then press the two parts together. There is a faint sound of the internal racket mechanism operating as the collar tightens to the point where the metal appears seamless and it’s a snug fit around his neck.

“Please…. I still love her so”

“That won’t last for long sweetie, not when you find out exactly what she has signed you up to.”

“Now lets remove these clothes of yours.”

I produce a set of clothes cutters, the type the medical people use to cut clothes off patients in an emergency. Starting at his neck at the back I begin to cut away his clothes working my way down his back to bare skin.

Anonymous

I am not sure what it means to be a sissy here but it is my fate and I will do my best this is my world now. I will never try to run or escape I have nowhere to go. You have my word and I would not want you in trouble.

I would like to say if only you are the only one to ever hear it.  I accept MIRANDA’s collar.  I want HER collar. I will fear for Miranda, and, I will endure pain for Miranda. All I will do and endure I now WILLING do for Miranda.  Also my virginity will always hers for the taking.

I would not lie.  I read once when a man lies he murders some part of the world.  Misplaced perhaps but it will always be so none the less.

****He draws in a deep breath and tries to prepare for the collar which will be with him hes is told till the end of his days.

Sweet lady my friend I hope…my only friend now…please help me see her one last time.  I want to tell her if this ismy fate….I..willingly…accept it now…out of LOVE for….my….formerly my…Miranda.

**** with the sound, the click which will always ring in his ears he hear her say the sweet maid girl say***                “That won’t last for long sweetie, not when you find out exactly what she has signed you up to.”

****He shakes his head, noticing the weight and tightness of the collar, he knows his LOVE for Miranda will endure all that is to come.****

****He willing and without a word of protest accepts being stripped****

****The maid has seen many men’s genitalia but his is in fact extremely, extremely small much smaller than what would be considered normal***

****Now naked, now in a collar, now living in fear, and, dreading the pain to come The raw feeling and the burning sensation still in his arms from the cuffs grip on them. He looks up at the gorgeous maid who he hopes is his friend, his only friend, now and he whispers to her as if in prayer****

Please help me see her one last time. ****He smiles softly at her, truly hoping she likes him, truly hoping she will help him see Miranda again****  Please, oh please.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Yasmine May 
    Participant

I have inducted and transformed all sorts over the years and I am relieved this one has very little fight in him. He is nothing to look at in a masculine way anyway and now I have most of his clothes cut to ribbons and strewn around the padded cell, he is nearly naked. All the time I was cutting his clothes he was still bleating on about how much he loved Miranda and how he would love her forever, Oh please spare me this misplaced love.

“Sweet lady my friend I hope…my only friend now…please help me see her one last time. I want to tell her if this ismy fate….I..willingly…accept it now…out of LOVE for….my….formerly my…Miranda.”

“Please help me see her one last time….. Please, oh please”

“Look Yennefer, yes Yennefer because that is what your name will be from now on. I can’t arrange anything as you will soon enough find out for yourself. If Miranda ‘wants’ to see you again then she will, if she does not, then you will not see her again.”

I’m on the last part of his boxers now cutting away the sides.

“The collar you are wearing has no tag of ownership on it, Miranda has not marked you as her own, you are therefore now the property of M&R corporation and answer to everyone that is more senior than you are, which is everyone right now as you are the newbie sissy today.”

His boxers fall away leaving him complete naked, now I can see his cock is nothing special either, in fact smaller than most.

“I can see why Miranda is not that interested in you. Now why has she chosen Yennefer as your name?”

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  Yasmine May.
     Anonymous

Wha..Yennefer I am to be Yennefer now  ::smiles sadly:: I will obey you Miss. Yennefer will give you no trouble.

I..um..Yennefer just hoped you could help miss.  Yennefer wants to make no trouble especially for you kind sweet  Miss.  If Miranda comes or if Miranda does not I..Yennefer must accept it.  Yennefer keeps saying her name to hear it, resign herself to it, and,respond quicker to it. Miss

Yennefer understands she is property……of a corporation?   That she is totally powerless.  That everyone she  now sees is superior to her.  Yennefer is a lowly…..thing.  Yennefer is a “newbie” sissy. Yennefer does not understand really what that means but accepts it.

****She looks up at the darling maid girl…****

Yennefer will obey you Miss…..

****she realizing at that moment she does not know the name of possibly her only friend in the world.****

<section class=”container-wrap main-color”>

<article id=”post-18452″ class=”clearfix post-18452 topic type-topic status-publish hentry”>

• “I can see why Miranda is not that interested in you. 

***shivers at the sudden chill as her genitals are exposed, she tries to cover them but them cruel cuffs still bind her arms****

****Yennefer looking quite confused ask****

Is there a problem miss did Yennefer hurt her genitals as she struggled?

****concerned her privates may be damaged she chews hard on her lip and waiting for an answer instead the striking maid inquires about her new name****

Oh Yennefer…she was a beautiful girl in a video game I used to play I would stare and stare and lust madly  for that artificial woman when Miranda a real and a very beautiful woman was right there with me.  Now I lost Miranda,my whole life and my whole world.  It is funny I lusted for the imaginary Yennefer now I will HAVE to be the real  Yennefer forever.

**** soft tears start to fall again**** Yennifer has no right to ask for anything and is owed nothing Miss but could someone cut these cuffs from my arms they hurt so badly and I cannot use by arms to dress or serve.

****she lowers her eyes and fears punishment for making the request, she waits to see how bad things are going to get****

</article>

</section> OOC BElow is Mirands the bit** that sent Chris here

Yasmine May 
    Participant

I scoop up the fragmented clothing and his discarded shoes as he tells me, that he will make no trouble for me, will obey me, knows he is now property, repeats his new ‘Yennefer’ over and over again. I kick a small panel that only partially opens up enough so I can push through the cut & torn material and shoes to drop away into the incinerator many floor below us.

“Is there a problem miss did Yennefer hurt her genitals as she struggled?”

Maybe that is true, but it would never be the size to impress anyone, I think to myself.

“Yennifer has no right to ask for anything and is owed nothing Miss but could someone cut these cuffs from my arms they hurt so badly and I cannot use by arms to dress or serve.”

“Well I guess you can’t be much of a problem to anyone now Yennefer, you are wearing a monitoring and shock collar, you have nothing to wear unless you are going to remove and put on my uniform. So I think its time I can free up those cuffs, but remember one wrong move, one hesitation from you and that collar will soon have you screaming for mercy.”

From the same small pocket in the uniform dress that held the scissors I now pull out the cuffs releasing key. Kneeling beside him, I release his elbows first, then his wrists. As I do so he tells me about the Yennefer name.

“Oh Yennefer…she was a beautiful girl in a video game I used to play I would stare and stare and lust madly for that artificial woman when Miranda a real and a very beautiful woman was right there with me. Now I lost Miranda,my whole life and my whole world. It is funny I lusted for the imaginary Yennefer now I will HAVE to be the real Yennefer forever.”

No wonder Miranda was pissed with him!

“So Miranda choose your name to be ‘Yennefer’ to remind you every day how you cocked up by drooling over a fantasy girl rather than a real girl you could touch and fondle and make love to. Yeah I can see why she was pissed with you, you’ve got what you deserve ‘Yennefer’ now you are going to have to live with it”

Anonymous

****Yennefer watchs her gather up the shredded remnants of Chris’clothes and shoes. Then she kicks open a panel Yennefer had not even seen and all of Chris’ FORMER belongings topple down into the incinerator to turn to dust.  Yennefer caught herself  thinking my old life, Chris,  is ash, turned to dust,and, is there really even a new life here for Yennefer?****

****Yennefer watchs as the sweet maid girl then approaches from across the room  with what looks like a large heavy generic key to undo the horrid cuffs that have chaffed, dug, and cut at Yennefer for so long****

Yennefer will not be a problem Miss.  Yennefer feels the tightness and weight of the collar on this frail thin throat but without it Yennefer still would not run.  This is Yennefer’s world now and Yennefer does not wanna be bad. Just look what happened to Chris……now……Yennefer by just not being pleasing to Miranda.

****once loose Yennefer stretchs out both arms.  Yennefer then rubs them to restore circulation and lessen the pain.  Yennefer then rubs her tiny shins that have bruised badly then….for just an instant Yennefer’s hands move toward Yennefer’s  genitals to see if they are damaged.  Then Yennefer sees the maid’s wary and fearful eyes on Yennefer, quickly she  draws up tight in a ball.****

****With the fresh fierce threat of the electrical shock and the maid girls tone so  hard and harsh now****

Please, Please!! Do not shock Yennefer…this sissy was just stretching.  Please…….NO SHOCK…Yennefer……PLEASE!!!!

********Yennefer shaking in terror, to all appearances having seizure but it is pure panic*********

******no longer crying out but still shaking now****

This sissy, Yennefer, thought you might have liked this sissy but now you seem so threatening and angry Miss……

Miss…………Yennefer does not even know the name of the one friend Yennefer thought she had.

*******eyes wide with fear focus on the sweet,beautiful, but very stern face of the gorgeous maid. Even as Yennefer’s  head droops slowly to rest on the floor.   Yennefer then answers her earlier question like a whisper almost afraid to speak***

Yes every day this……sissy..drooling and longed for Yennefer when Miranda smiled and sat right by this…..sissy.  This sissy did not men to be ignore, be rude, or be mean to Miranda.  This sissy must have ….cocked….it….up.

Yennefer must has been so bad oh so very very bad ****tears silently run down the sissy Yennefer’s face*******

Yasmine May 
    Participant

The naked sissy moves her arms around, rubbing them to try and restore the blood flow get some feeling back into them, then remembers she is wearing no clothes in front of me and moves to cover up. I give her a hard stare; being naked here she will have to get used to quickly. Instantly the newbie goes foetal, balling himself up tightly.

“Please, Please!! Do not shock Yennefer…this sissy was just stretching. Please…….NO SHOCK…Yennefer……PLEASE!!!!”

“Its Ok I’m not going to shock you and I will not if you follow instructions Yennefer”

“This sissy, Yennefer, thought you might have liked this sissy but now you seem so threatening and angry Miss……Miss…………Yennefer does not even know the name of the one friend Yennefer thought she had.”

“Well I sort of do like you, but I also don’t. How you treated Miranda by ignoring what you had right in front of you, a real girl, and yet decided a fantasy one was the one for you. I think Miranda was right to send you here, send you to us, send you to me, you will become that fantasy girl Yennefer. You will feel what it is like to be a fantasy, M&R Corporation specialise in providing clients what they are looking for to fulfil their own fantasies and that means sissies that are trained to be the objects of their desires, sissies like you who are going to live out a fantasy, in this case the sissy life of Yennefer. My name by the way is Yasmine May and I am deputy head maid. You will call me Miss May”

“Yes every day this……sissy..drooling and longed for Yennefer when Miranda smiled and sat right by this…..sissy. This sissy did not men to be ignore, be rude, or be mean to Miranda. This sissy must have ….cocked….it….up. Yennefer must has been so bad oh so very very bad.”

“Now on your feet Yennefer, lets get you ready for your new life.”

Anonymous

*****the panic and fear lessens as the shock does not come and the assurance it will not come if she is obedient helps to calm Yennefer a great deal….and settle her mind****

*****Yennefer bobs her head up and down long blonde hair shaking about confirming she will obey and will follow all Miss Mae’s instructions*****

****Yennifer smiles when the darling maid says she likes her,  then is crestfallen when she  a moment later says she also doesn’t, then very meekly Yennefer replies******

Yennefer is so so sorry she was bad to Miranda again she did not mean to be.  Yennefer is sad to be here and afraid to be here but at least Yennefer feels a little better with Miss May ****she tries to give a wide sweet smile*****

*****but then a few moments later******

*****Yennefer gets a strange determined look in her eyes at Miss May’s words     Her mind seems to radically shift, with a clarity and focus, as if a blackboard was wiped clean and was now bare for all new things.*******

Yennefer WILL become real Miss May she will. Yennefer will try to revel in it and be the best sissy she can be.    Yennefer……             ******tosses her hair and rolls it in her fingers in it smiling******     will become a REAL fantasy girl Miss May.  Yennefer will do anything    ****whispers****   ANYTHING………..to make her clients happy and fulfill even their darkest desires.      Yennefer…….

******anew brazen smoldering obessession seems to fill her eyes,  the eyes to a soul, her soul that once showed a soft gentleness  now began to show a gurl being born.  Within now a gurl of lust, hunger, depravity, and a deep desire to be used, used oh so badly*******

……….WANTS to be their fantasy, WANTS TO BE the object of our clients wicked desires.  Yennefer WANTS to be their fantasy ::with honey coated words, eyes that are wide with excitement and a wicked playful smile Yennefer, the tiny gurl walks up naked in front of Miss May her head up, her face up  but her eyes still down.  Yennefer whispers with words that seem almost like fire, that would burn her lips and whispers to Miss May******

Please teach YENNEFER,  EVERYTHING, Yennefer wants to do EVERYTHING, Yennefer wants be EVERYTHING, YENNEFER WANTS to ENDURE and SUFFER EVERYTHING!  and wants YOU to get the CREDIT AND  ACCOLADES Miss May.  *********She stops short of reaching to hug Miss May. *********The REWARDS for making Yennefer willing to DO ALL, BE ALL to PLEASE ALL like no sissy has before Miss May.

Yennefer wants to be all of the forbidden, taboo, humiliating,  and, degrading things our clients will want Yennefer to be.  To make YOU PROUD MISS MAE…….to make YOU proud!!  TO BE PLEASING TO YOU. ********with a tone of debauchery dripping from the words.

*********Yennefer waited to follow Miss Mae now ready and obsessed with becoming Beautiful Slutty Yennefer******

Yasmine May 
    Participant

My small insight into the future of Yennefer’s new life to be, seems to have ignited a deep recess of her psyche, something Miranda had seen perhaps and wanted nothing to do with it. Yennefer begins a torrent of words, approaches me as if she is about to hug me and then stops herself, her eyes lowered as she speaks from deep within. I let her pour out her deepest darkest desires.

“Yennefer WILL become real Miss May she will. Yennefer will try to revel in it and be the best sissy she can be. Yennefer…… ANYTHING………..to make her clients happy and fulfill even their darkest desires. Yennefer…….……….WANTS to be their fantasy, WANTS TO BE the object of our clients wicked desires. Yennefer WANTS to be their fantasy……….. Please teach YENNEFER, EVERYTHING, Yennefer wants to do EVERYTHING, Yennefer wants be EVERYTHING, YENNEFER WANTS to ENDURE and SUFFER EVERYTHING! and wants YOU to get the CREDIT AND ACCOLADES Miss May. The REWARDS for making Yennefer willing to DO ALL, BE ALL to PLEASE ALL like no sissy has before Miss May. Yennefer wants to be all of the forbidden, taboo, humiliating, and, degrading things our clients will want Yennefer to be. To make YOU PROUD MISS MAE…….to make YOU proud!! TO BE PLEASING TO YOU.”

“Wow Yennefer. You have some passionate desires that I can tell you have been holding back on, harbouring to yourself for such a long time. That little speech did not come from nowhere, those video games, was Yennefer humiliated and degraded in those? Did she have to be an object for others desires?”

“As for training you, I will do what is necessary for a sissy to be trained in, you will learn how to behave and how to perform. But there is much to do before I can take any credit, we haven’t even started yet. We should get going to begin your full transformation, are you ready?”

Anonymous

Actually no Miss May Yennefer has never really felt this way before.  As you explained so clearly explained things to Yennefer so she could grasp what is going on.  That there is no escape. That this is the way things will be for the rest of Yennefer’s life.

No Miss May Yennefer in the game was beautiful yes. However she was also a great and powerful heroine that is why..Chr….the person Yennefer was before was enamored and lusted after her.  No she was a legend which added to her mystic and appeal Miss May.

*********Yennefer tossed her head back her mane flying about her.  She then slowly ran her hand from the back of head entwined in her tresses and then it slowly traveled along the side of her face brushed her chin and slid down her throat********

Miss May you just so clearly laid out the rest for this Yennefer’s life.  Yennefer just needs to accept it, embrace it, grow with it, become something desirable and please something….Yennefer has never been before now.  To show that Yennefer has worth even if it only satisfying to urges of others their baser needs.   PLEASE MISS MAY make Yennefer something beautiful, coveted, make her something others will lust over so Yennefer may have value…..please.

*****her breathing grew heavy and deep again at the thoughts of what may come.  Yennefer did not know exactly what would happen, whatever it may be Yennefer would have worth and would matter for the first time in her life.  From what Miss May said Yennefer would become an object of lust something sought and would  fulfill clients desires and fantasies.  They would approve of her and deeply desire her.  Yennefer could serve, be pleasing and have a purpose***

Miss May please let us go *******she did reach for Miss May’s hand*********  ******she hungrily whispered******* Take Yennefer to where is can truly be the new creature called Yennefer.  PLEASE Miss May

Yasmine May 
    Participant

I listen as Yennefer tells me a little more of the video game girl that he fantasied over. How he has understood that there is no escape from his future as Yennefer the new fantasy gurl only now it is no fantasy in that he has to become her.

“Miss May please let us go ……… Take Yennefer to where is can truly be the new creature called Yennefer. PLEASE Miss May”

“Then it is time to transform you into that beauty Yennefer.” I accept her hand this time and hold gently, I soften to her too “You may call me Yas when we are not in the company of others Yennefer. Take a deep breath Yennefer”

Guards, let us out, Yennefer is ready to begin her new sissy life”

There’s a sound of the padded door unlocking and opening.

OOC:
    Your journey continues here now :-

Click here :- Yennefer’s transformation

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar