Bookmarks anyone?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suzie Shalmirane 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
     Miss Luzette 
    Participant

How does a domme keep track of all of her threads where they are without bookmarks? If we have them I haven’t found them. I don’t erase my email until I respond but does anyone do anything else so that my sub doesn’t think I forgot them?

Thx,

L.

Suzie Shalmirane 
    Participant

Here is what “shychristine” wrote and I think it resolved the issue. I don’t have many favorites yet so it wasn’t as obvious as it will be when there are more.

Hugs,

Suzie

There is a general favorites tab in your profile, but for forum threads, there is also a tab for favorites after you click on the forums icon in your profile. It might seem like a bit of over-engineering at first, but as you collect a number of favorites, we hope the extra-bit of categorizing is going to be welcome.

Also, by subscribing to a thread (or forum) you’ll get an email every time someone posts to that thread (or forum).

Michelle Smith

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar