Blackmailed and coerced to enter an unfamiliar lobby

This topic contains 159 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lucy_in_pink 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

If these two thugs knew the murderous thoughts going through my head. I will bide my time, but I will get revenge on these two AND on the bitch AND on my tormentor who I had once seen as a friend and mentor.

I half snatch the shoes and slip them on. They will be ok for running in, when the opportunity presents itself. I slip into the bathroom and look at myself in the large mirror. I hear a whirring sound, spin around and see one more flashing red light. No, there is a second camera. No, a third. Even in here, everything is being filmed.

I let the warm water run for a while, then splash it on my face. This simple action makes me feel more human. The silly, little girl dress dances on my shoulders. and lower down, strokes my thighs.  A five year old would scream in protest and refuse to wear this.

I poke my head out of the bathroom and ask Joe “Listen, I just manager to wet … er… my knickers. Is there a spare pair somewhere?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Only Joe heard Lucy. He looks over at Frank but Frank is still doing what he was doing to get ready for lunch. He goes over to Lucy.

“Lucy what do you mean your knickers are wet.? Do you mean your panty? How did it happen? Did you cum serving us with your mouth that you enjoy it too much? Or, please do not tell you piss in them? Tina will put you into our baby section and you will be punish and wear diapers until you ‘grow up’ which is horrible position.”

Joe moves closer to the door, so Frank does not hear her answers.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I open my mouth wide in shock, then move closer to Joe and whisper “No, no, no. I didn’t piss myself. I … I … They have planted triggers in m … me. I don’t know how many. It means that I sometimes get excited. Some words … make … me do things!”

I nod down at my crotch to indicate WHERE I get excited. I look at him expectantly.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe whispers back.

“Oh, you mean you get sexually excited and is leaking into your panty. I can get you another panty. Just stay in here and finish up and I will bring you a clean panty.”

Joe closes the door and calls the shop for her panty.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

Although I feel nothing but anger at, and hatred and contempt for, this throat-raping brute, I do feel vaguely grateful that he has not told Frank about my predicament. I felt sure that he would tell his colleague and mate, to humiliate me yet further.

I can’t bring myself to thank him, not after all that has happened. I do sort of give him a wan smile and nod my head to acknowledge what he has said. I wait.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe finishes his call. He waits until the panty arrive. It is put in the forward box. Joe goes inside the box and pulls out the panty. He goes to the batroom and knock on the door. He open the door and gives the panty to Lucy.

SISSY-pouch-panties-size-28-38-silky-skirted-bikini-sexy-for-man-868-0

“Here Lucy put them on and leave the othe panty in the sink. I will take care of that later. When you are done come out and we will go to lunch.”

Joe waits outside the bathroom for Lucy.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

It seems that I am waiting for HOURS, but in fact it is only a minute or two. I have a minor panic attack as I suddenly feel CERTAIN that Joe / ‘THEY’ will provide some really embarrassing panties, maybe something to match the Disney princesses theme, or even worse, something in a ridiculously bright neon shade, with some kind of utterly humiliating slogan on it!

I blush bright red and question what has happened to me, that I would even think of such a perverted item of clothing. I shake myself and am suddenly sure that Joe will simply provide a clean pair, exactly like the flimsy, but at least not transparent, red pair that I am wearing.

I am wrong!

Opening the bathroom door, Joe hands me a flimsy pile of nothingness and, with a smirk, tells me to change. He then closes the door again. The ‘panties’ are even more ridiculous than I could have imagined in my wildest and kinkiest dreams (and I have had some pretty wild and kinky dreams). The lower layer is flesh- coloured and has a construction, a bit like a parody of an elephant’s trunk. The ‘problem’ (or one of them!) is, that they are designed for someone with at least a 4 inch flaccid cock. My never impressive ‘cocklet’ has shrunk to about one inch, so it would leave the ‘trunk’ just hanging there empty. [OOC: that genuinely is me! If I had been born ‘hung’, I don’t think I would have ever started dressing in lingerie!]

I blush a violent shade of bright red. In the mirror I look like a cartoon figure, whose head is about to explode!

The top layer of the new panties is flimsy, lacy and black). Has a more humiliating pair of fetish panties ever existed?!

In the mirror, my whole head seems to burn bright red, with the shade turning to purple in places. I sense time passing. I know that I have to act fast.

Being careful to position myself, so as to avoid any clear shot of my lower half from the cameras (or at least the cameras that I am aware of), I slip the sticky, messy red panties off and start rinsing them under the warm tap. Rinse and squeeze, rinse and squeeze. After a few rinses, the worst of the stickiness has gone. The only problem is that wet, the red panties ARE transparent.

Looking from the now transparent red panties to the new fetish panties, I dither, then decide and – avoiding the cameras again – slip the red pair back on.

I put the new pair under the warm water tap and screw them up into a tiny soggy ball, leaving this on the sink.

I hear a knock on the door and Joe’s voice saying “Two minutes, Lucy! You do want to get one of the good tables for lunch, don’t you?”

He seems to laugh to himself and I think I hear Frank join in with the mirth.

Less than two mnutes later, he opens the bathroom door. I am standing awkwardly, leaning forward. In this position, the hem of the swishing Disney princesses dress covers (but only just) my now clean, but more or less transparent, red panties.

Attachments:
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Finally, Lucy comes out of the bathroom.

“It is about time, let’s go.”

Frank orders.

“Joe you lead the way and Lucy you follow Joe. I will be behind everybody.”

Joe leads the way to the cafeteria. Frank closes the door and sends a signal from the phone. One goes to the cleaning crew for that room and the other comes to me. I smile that it is over with them. I am closer to the cafeteria and have set up the new girl table for Lucy. I go to the cafeteria for them to join me at the table. I am in line and get a double cheeseburger with mac salad and cole slaw.

I do a super large root beer as my drink. I walk to our special table I set up and I see Joe, Lucy, and Frank in line with ten people still in line. I sit in the corner table with the closest three table around us having the reserve signs on them so we can eat and talk in private.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I walk in a slouched manner to keep the ridiculous dress as low on my thighs as possible, to avoid flashing my knickers. There are many other bustling around and I peripherally see some outrageous outfits, but on the whole just concentrate on Joe’s back and follow him. We queue. The smells are intoxicating. My mouth is watering. Joe orders the juciest burger I have ever seen.

I start to raise my hand to indicate that I would like the same.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe get fries with mayo and tells the cashier next three on Tina. She nods. Joe goes to the corner to join Tina in the corner table with the three tables around them empty.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

My attempt to order something for myself is unsuccessful. Joe orders some fries, but it is unclear if these are for me or just an additional side-dish for himself. I had imagined that lunch might actually involve me getting some sustenance!

I follow Joe, slouching and tugging at my dress now and then, to prevent exposure of my knickers. The bitch is sitting at one of the corner tables and this seems to be where Joe is heading. I follow with my head down.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Frank tells Lucy.

“Lucy order what you want to eat. Trust me that is all for Joe.”

Lucy does and slide the tray to the casher. Frank tells her.

“Her food under Tina and also mine is.”

The casher does her thing and Frank tells Lucy.

“Go over to the table with Joe and Tina. Your seat is across from Tina as mine is on the side of Tina.”

Frank follows Lucy as they go to the table.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I point at the chili and an angry woman slams a plate on a tray and then slops a big dollop of chili con carne on …

Well around 1/3 of it lands on the plate. She hands me the tray, challenging me with her eyes to complain. Frank chuckles.

After the cashier, I walk ahead of Frank, towards the table in the corner of the room and sit down opposite Tina Bitch. I don’t look at her, just down at my food.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  lucy_in_pink.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Lucy the three tables around us is reserved but nobody will be sitting there This way we can talk reasonable with out anybody else hearing us. So, if you have any immediate questions you can ask them now as we eat.”

Tina tells her and she takes her first bite into her double cheeseburger.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I ignore my food. Partly because I want to use this opportunity to talk, but partly, because the loads from Joe and Frank kind of filled me up a bit. I thought I would feel queasy and want to retch and be sick, but actually I feel that their thick cream gave me some kind of nourishment, for my body and somehow for my mind.

I start to gabble: “I … er … really need to get home. Er … so … many things I must … er … sort out. I’ll be … er … happy to come back if … er … you feel that you need me!”

Yeah, right!!!

I look the bitch in the eyes.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Tina looks at Lucy as she finishes her bite of mac salad.

“We cannot do that Lucy. We have to follow the contract that you sig.The other person is taken care of all your other things outside this building. You sign a power of attorney for him to take care of things while you are here.”

I take another bite of my cheeseburger.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I reply in a firm voice, using as reasonable a tone as I can manage —

In fact, I talk as if to a 4 year old: “Listen, we both KNOW that I signed NOTHING. If I did, it must have been when drugged. Maybe the police or a judge can help with that? I NEED to go home. There are things that I need to do, that only I know about.”

I continue: “Look, I am sure that there are plenty of ‘girls’ …”

I look deep in to her eyes.

“… here, who were not entirely willing when they arrived. Look, this is just something I need to do!”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Tina looks hard and cold at Lucy. She looks around and leans over toward Lucy.

“Lucy, I have reviewed the whole recording. You walk in the house with male clothes. You change into the female clothes he gave you. You wanted to start serving him after you your dress. But he stop you to sign the contracts and he explain them to you. You sign all three contracts twice. Once with your real name and the other with Lucy Licks, who you said you want to be. You did not act like you were drug but wanted this to happen to you. You were happy and wanted to do everything with him.”

Tina leans back in her seat and takes another bite of her cheeseburger. She lets Lucy think about what was said.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I seethe silently for a few moments, then lean forward towards her “Listen you fu* …!”

I compose myself and continue: “Listen you f… forget that I have seen parts of the video too. Yes, it looks like I am willing, enthusiastic even, but there are jumps and cuts throughout the videos I have seen. Nobody can say for sure what happened. I WAS drugged and I have no recollection of signing ANYTHING”

“I DEMAND to see a doctor or a policeman!”

As I sit there shaking a voice inside my head sings lightly “Lucy licks / Real men’s dicks.’ I shake myself.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Tina finish her cheeseburger.

“I have the complete video. It is just under two hours long. I can show you it if you want to see it yourself. You have that right, Lucy. Plus, I have the two contracts that we are working on right now. I do not have the first contract that was about what you did and agree on at his house because it does not concern the situation here or in the future. You are schedule to see a doctor this afternoon for the remaining blood tests and a physical. If you want, you can request a drug test to see if they can find anything.”

Tina is finishing her cole slaw.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I want to fly off into a rage and start screaming at her about how the videos are obviously cut and not continuous, but I sense that this will get me nowhere.

At least I will get to see a doctor and doctors take oaths to do no harm! That is the best I can hope for at the moment.

I try to be friendly to bit.., I mean tina for the first time “Is there any chance I could get something a little less ridiculous to wear? Some sweats or something?”

I look down at my ridiculous swishy outfit. I am no longer hungry and just play with the parts of the food that are actually on the plate.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

”No, Lucy, per your contract you agree to wear only female clothes. You are in this type of dress because you are new and have not been train enough to wear real women clothes. When you reach that phase, you are required to walk, act, and look like a lady at all times. In those clothes you have now does not. It is only fair to you.”

A real pretty Asian woman walks by the outer table away from them and turns to the door away from them.

Joe just sits and smiles at her body and mutter too bad she is not available. Tina takes a quick look.

“That is right Joe. Once a man and will be a trophy wife soon.”

Tina looks at Lucy.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I pout and start to speak, then stop, then sigh wearily then reply, slowly and deliberately: “OK. I GET IT. FEMALE CLOTHING! But does it have to be this?

I spread my hands, indicating the ridiculous babyish ensemble.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Until you are taught dress, act, sit, walk, and apply lipstick, you dress like you are. This way all other trainers and guards know you are just learning. Because when you are to dress like a woman, you will behave like a woman or be punish.”

Tina is finish eating but looks at Lucy plate still having food on it.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I look around the room. A few – very few – are in outfits as ridiculous, or even worse than my own. There are many very attractive women in sexy rather than slutty secretary, schoolgirl, maid, nurse and many other costumes.

Of course, given my own situation, I question whether all or even ANY of them are truly female. However, some just seem too perfect to have even been male.

And what about bitch? I look deep into her eyes. Was she a born female? Is she a genuine girl? I have no idea.

I take a forkful of my chili, which is by now cold and congealed. It tastes surprisingly good. I take a further four hurried mouthfuls, then push my plate and tray away.

The doctor (oath and all) will be my way out of this crazy place.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I watch Lucy eat. I get up and refill my root beer. Later, Lucy pushes away her plate. I smile.

“Well Lucy do you want to go to my office to talk in private or go to the medical department to see the doctor and finish all your medical test?”

I wait for her answer.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

Before she even finishes her sentence, I interrupt  “Doctor!”

A man, who has sworn to do no harm, will help me out of my predicament. Despite feeling utterly humiliated in my ridiculous attire, I sense that my ordeal is alnost over and allow myself the slightest of smiles.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Doctor? That is fine Lucy. Let me go to the bathroom and freshen up.”

I leave the table and go to the bathroom. I put on a fresh coat of lipstick and go back to the table.

“Ready to go Lucy? Thank you, Joe and Frank, I can take Lucy to the medical department for her physical, tests, and talking to a doctor.”

They get up and leave and say good bye to both of us. I wait for Lucy to get up for the walk to the medical department.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I want to ignore or fiercely blank the rapey brutes, but the use of one of my trigger words, has me giggling and blushing in their general direction. Out of the very corner of my eye, I catch Frank mouthing ‘Cocksucker’ and even though I don’t hear the word, my mouth starts salivating and I lick my lips lewdly, then blush an even deeper shade of red.

One day, those two utter *rseholes will SUFFER!

Bitch is waiting for me to get up. I grab the edge of the table  and raise myself, keeping the front of my swishy baby dress down at the front. I am happy that I am not wearing ridiculously high heels like some of the beautiful women and freaks I can see around the dining area.

I nod that I am ready to go, then giggle and sway and swish, ready to follow bitch. I wonder if the horrible c*nt is aware of the concept of doctor-patient confidentiality!

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

We go to the medical department. I get what Lucy needs to see and the order. I take her over to the blood lab and let them take her in the room and draw the blood wjile I sit outside the room. Next, is the x-ray and again Lucy goes in for her x-ray while I sit outside the room. The next place is for her to get an MRI body scan. This is the longest test but again I sit outside as the technicians do their test. Finally she is done with all her tests. I take her to the doctor office. We enter and the nurse is there and I explain to the nurse that she is Lucy doctor new patient and I am the trainer, Tina. We sit and wait for the doctor. It was not long until he came out.

Portrait Of Smiling Mature Doctor With Arm Crossed Stock Photo - 33309455

“Hello, I am Doctor Unger.”

“Hi, doctor I am Tina, the trainer. This is Lucy your patient.”

“Let’s us all go into my office.”

We get up to go into his office.

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar