Blackmailed and coerced to enter an unfamiliar lobby

This topic contains 159 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lucy_in_pink 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

298, 299 … I can barely stop myself bursting out laughing at their stupidity. Thick as porridge mixed with glue! When Frank says 300 and I wait, smirking, for 301, it does not come and I am suddenly grabbed and that meaty hand is making me yelp and shriek!

They fooled me. They knew all along! I curse myself for being so smug and stupid. My arms are kind of trapped beneath me and I cannot get them out to massage my stinging cheeks. Huge hot tears leap from my eyes as I moan and whimper.

There is more manhandling and I wonder if I am going to be taken, but no, I am roughly forced into the dress – the silly, babyish Disney Princesses dress. It is fastened high at the back with just a zip, but, in my weakened state, I cannot imagine being able to raise my arms high enough to reach that zip. It is no different than if they had actually padlocked me into this dress.

Frank pushes me off his lap and I almost fall to the floor, but manage somehow to stay on my feet. The dress is too short to cover the panties completely. I wonder if I should ask for a bigger size, but angrily tell myself ‘No!’ because that would be sort of accepting my fate.

The frilly hem of the dress sways from side to side and brushes my thighs and that feels quite delicious. The front panel of my red panties is now completely dark. I have been dribbling on and off since I was first forced into them.

Joe says (yet again) what is obviously a planted trigger word. He says it twice, the second time very slowly and deliberately. Both times, I salivate a huge amount and lick my lips, even make a low moaning ‘Mmmmm’ sound. This time I do not just glance at Joe’s crotch, I examine it. I cannot seem to look away. I feel a huge compulsion to just dive down between his knees and gain access somehow to whatever he has hidden there, but again I am able to regain control of my brain and shake myself.

I stand there swaying slightly, the dress moves with my sways and caresses the tops of my thighs. It is an amazing sensation.

I look at bitch and say in a breezy voice as if we are best gal pals: “So, you said something about lunch, right?”

I am keen to get out of this room to somewhere, where there might be some way of escape.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe smiles and states.

“You know I have been watching Lucy. I think Lucy likes her name and she gets excited when we tell her that she is a cocksucker. LOOK at her she smiles and giggles and look at our crotch. I think we should rename you to LUCY ‘COCKSUCKER’ LICKS.”

The two men watch at how she responds to this.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I just stand there swaying, smiling, enjoying the caress of the dress on my thighs, conscious of my damp knickers. The annoyed voice in my head telling me that I should not be enjoying this and that I must resist and plan for escape is almost swamped by the sense of calm wellbeing.

Joe’s words wash over me like a warm summer breeze. I smile and – did I just wink at him?!?! – as he says the last three words, saliva is pouring from my mouth and I struggle to prevent spillage. I slurp it down and continue to lick my lips, moaning softly then slurping. I look from Joe, to Frank, then back to Joe, then back to Frank. I continue moaning and slurping. I am NOT looking into their eyes!

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe watches Lucy.

“Lucy Cocksucker Licks fit you Lucy. You are all nice and pretty. You are not looking at both of us but not to our face. But you are looking where our cocks are. You want to see our cocks. You want to suck our cocks. You are dress up to suck cocks. Are you not Lucy Cocksucker Licks? Tell us you want to suck our cocks Lucy Cocksucker.”

They both smile at her.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

Smiles, slavering, saliva, licking my lips, slurping excess saliva. Any thoughts I have fail to make it to the surface, through the smiley, soothing, simpering, slutty fog. My eyes are on their crotches once again.

What?! It feels like I just had some kind of brief blackout. I’m slightly disorientated and realise that my left hand is now resting on Joe’s crotch. My right hand, almost like an afterthought, is pressed firmly on Frank’s crotch.

In my head, these annoying little couplets seem to be whispering to me. “Lucy licks / Men for kicks”, “Lucy’s hole / Will take you whole”, “Lucy sucks / Then she fucks.”

The men seem to be enjoying my attentions and I feel that each of them is now fully erect. Their tubes are impressive, both bigger than anything I have ever experienced, even bigger than my original tormentor, who they insist on calling my boyfriend!

I am stroking them up and down, through their trousers. It takes a few strokes to get any kind of coordination going, but after a short while, I am at the top of stroking Joe, whilst I am at the bottom of stroking Frank, and vice versa. They don’t seem unhappy!

Continuing to stroke them, I turn back towards the bitch and say: “I’m feeling very dizzy now. I REALLY could do with getting something to eat.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe smiles and tells Lucy.

“I think you are dizzy because you have two cocks that you want to suck, Lucy. Tell us that you love being a pretty girl to suck cock. That is the way you always want it. You can suck our cock as appetizers before lunch. Isn’t that what you really want, Lucy Cocksucker?”

They sit and smile at her dilemma.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

My hands appear to remain glued or magnetically attached to their trouser-covered crotches as they sit. Those apparent trigger words get me smiling and giggling and salivating and slurping once more.

I am bent forward, my upper body at a right angle to my legs. It would probably be much more comfortable, if I were to slide down onto my knees, but some last remnant of rebellion keeps me from surrendering.

The whispering internal voices “Lucy will suck / For half a buck”, “Sucking cocks / Earns Lucy new frocks”, “Lick up and down / Smile never frown”, “Slurp and moan out loud / Swallow and be proud”

I realise that I will have to get them off manually. I grip both of them tighter and begin to stroke faster. Surely they must be close to shooting?

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe tells Lucy.

“Lucy stop that you really want to serve the cock. Pick one of us and kneel between their legs. Unzip the pants and get his cock out and suck on it. You want it. YOU ARE A COCKSUCKER, LUCY. You want that cock in your mouth, a nice large cock for you to serve.”

They watch as Lucy move around the dress caressing her legs reminding her that she is dress as a girl to serve.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

Warm and fuzzy feelings, saliva pouring, licking lips, making lewd slurping noises. Most of me wants to go along with their wishes, but somewhere within, there is still some defiance and fear that if I do this – I HAVE done it before of course, but that time, I was drugged by my tormentor – I will be on a slippery slope, from which I may never recover.

I stop fondling Frank’s crotch and turn to fully concentrate on Joe. I slide my hand down the front of his trousers. It is a tight fit, but I get my hand far enough down to grab his balls and squeeze lightly. I spit on my other hand and slip it inside his trousers so that I am touching his shaft. I stroke frantically up and down and continue to caress his balls, touching them gently, then more firmly, then gently again.

Stroking up and down, I plead with Joe “Come, you b*stard!”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe is trying not to cum.

“Oh no Lucy, you don’t want to give me a hand job. You want to suck cock. You want my cock deep in your mouth. You are a cocksucker Lucy. Go ahead undo my pants and get my cock into your mouth where it belongs and where you want it in your mouth so you can suck on it. You are dress so pretty as a cocksucker. It is only right for you to suck my cock, Lucy.”

Joe knows the effect on the blackmailer is still within her. And with her dress as she is only makes her feel more girlie.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I can almost feel Frank’s eyes boring into me, because he is not the chosen one. The trigger words, which turn me into a warm and fuzzy, marshmallowy mess and then into a slurping, lip-licking, crotch-watching slut, seem to take over my mind.

I am not sure if it is I or Joe, who has loosened his trousers, but they suddenly spring open, then slide down his legs. His large, throbbing cock is now right in front of me. I try to move backwards, but Frank has moved behind me and I bounce off him and fall forward, my mouth open, ready to protest, but instead of words coming out, I fall and the huge cock, the biggest I have ever seen, enters first my mouth, then my throat. I fall and land on my knees. I am impaled and for the moment, there is no way for me to get any air.

I feel dizzy and begin to see stars. But in my mind, I also see flashbacks, to the first time I was used by a man, only a few weeks ago, when my tormentor drugged me, to make me obey him and then persuaded me to wear different outfits whilst he used my mouth and my other hole.

In my mind I can see the outfits vividly, pink A-line skater dress, schoolgirl, sailor girl, bride. I begin to pass out.

Attachments:
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe sees Lucy mouth swallow his cock whole and his cock head feels the tightness of her throat. But Joe notice she has deepthroat his cock to long. He takes her head and moves it off his body. His cock head is not feeling her throat. His cock is still deep in her mouth, but she can breath. Joe check her chest and see that she is breathing. He holds her head as he waits for her to regain herself.

Frank sits down looking at Lucy with Joe cock in her mouth. He smiles because he is next after Lucy finish sucking Joe off.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

Is it my life I see flashing before me? No, it is mainly scenes from a few weeks ago, when my tormentor (who nasty B-I-T-C-H keeps referring to as my boyfriend) drugged me, clearly hypnotised me somehow and used me mercilessly.

I see – or imagine – explosions of stars behind my eyes, then all goes black. I seem to be floating. There are no feelings or emotions, but somehow I feel calm. Is this what death feels like? I love the calm. If this is death, then at least it is escape from my torment, which I know would have only got (gotten, for North American readers) much worse, even more degrading and humiliating. I float. I am at peace …

I feel raw pain in my throat – screaming pain – as something is withdrawn. I am back in the nightmare. I gag, I splutter and yes I shreik, then sob, then whimper. Joe is holding my head quite gently. His enormous member throbs and bounces only inches in front of me.

Trying and failing to keep my voice steady, I turn slightly towards bitch and demand “Surely I can have some lunch now?!”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Oh no, Lucy Cocksucker. You have not finish I have not cum yet. Look at my cock, you want it. You are a cocksucker and this cock is waiting for you to start. And I know you want to be fair. After you are done with me, you want to do the same to Frank. You don’t to leave him out of the fun. That would not be fair.”

Joe pushes your head down as Frank smiles at the situation.

“Now do what you love to do Lucy Cocksucker. Suck my cock, Frank is waiting.”

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

Those trigger words have me feeling fuzzy and warm and expelling saliva and licking lips. I don’t want to do this. I HATE that this is happening, but what choice do I have? I cannot fight them. The guards are too strong and even the bitch looks wiry.

Without me really doing much (or maybe I don’t have full control over my movements). Joe’s cock is back in my mouth and hits the back of my throat. I gag and choke. How the hell did it get in there?

I move my head back slightly and bathe the head of his cock in saliva and suck then lick, suck then lick. Maybe this will be enough to get him off. I stroke both of my hands up his thighs and take a ball in each hand. I juggle them a little, then squeeze lightly, then juggle. I lick around the head of his cock. As well as the disgusting slurping, I am making an ‘Mmmm’ noise.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“That’s it, Lucy. Do what you like. You love that cock in your mouth. Suck it good Lucy. It is what you always want.”

Joe let go of her head as she continues to suck his cock. Lucy is falling deeper in her training.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

Why won’t he shoot?! More and more warm saliva surrounds the head of his cock and I lick and suck and slurp, making the lewdest noises.

Occasionally it seems that he wants to move forward and f*ck my skull, but he actually releases my head and, after a moment of adjustment, I lean slightly forward ‘servicing’ his cockhead with what I am sure seems like great enthusiasm.

My hands continue to massage his balls. I think of slipping a finger into his rear hole. WHY won’t he shoot?

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Frank watches Lucy sucking Joe cock. He gets up and walks to the small frig. He pulls out a beer. He shows it to Joe as if he wants one. Joe shakes his head no. Frank goes over to another sofa that is twenty feet away. He sits and watch Lucy new blonde head eagerly sucking his cock.

Frank smiles as she does look like a cocksucker wanting her reward. A mouthful of cum to swallow. Suddenly joe moans.

“Oh Lucy you are a good cocksucker.”

Joe shoots his load into Lucy mouth.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  shychristine.
     lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I feel like I have switched myself, the REAL me, off. I am somehow on autopilot and whatever the trigger words do to modify my behaviour, I let them do it.

It is a minor victory for me, that I have managed to avoid Joe re-inserting his cock into my throat. I still don’t understand how it could possibly have fit in there and can still feel the raw ache.

He puts one hand on my head and I fear that he is going to skull-fuck me, but he just holds me in place.

It seems impossible, but his huge club seems to swell even further and I sense that this is ít. The choice of whether or not to swallow does not apply to the first two jets. They shoot straight down my gullet, maybe without even touching the sides. The rest of his load fills my mouth.

My hands drop from his balls to the floor. I am aware that his cock will be very sensitive, just after coming, so I just remain there, his by now slightly deflating member floating in a pool of creamy ejaculate. I wait.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Lucy that was good. You are learning to be a good cocksucker. Now swallow what you have in your mouth. Stand up and walk over to Frank. Kneel between his legs and suck him off, Lucy.

Aren’t you lucky that you get to suck off both cocks? This is a cocksuckers dream unless she wants three cocks. When you are done with Frank, we will go to lunch.”

Frank sirs across the room so Lucy has to walk over to him and let the dress play with her legs more. This is to keep her feeling girlie in that outfit.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  tinaplaytoy.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  tinaplaytoy.
     lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

More and more saliva has now added to the copious liquid in my mouth. The trigger words continue to do their work.

I have a sudden flashback to a few weeks ago, when I was on my knees, dressed in slutty secretary gear – white blouse black skirt, black heels, black hold-ups. He was holding my hair and fucking my throat and spurted straight down there, before withdrawing a little and flooding my mouth. I remember slurping quite hard to swallow all the liquid down my throat, to avoid spillage. I ended up sucking and slurping on his cock, before he cuffed me with a clenched fist on the side of my head and hissed “Careful after a man has just come, you stupid bitch! It’s f*cking sensitive.”

I didn’t want Joe to have an excuse to hurt me, so I lowered my head a little and let gravity do the work. I allowed the liquid in my mouth to pour down my gullet. It actually soothed my ravaged throat somewhat. When almost all was gone, I sucked gently, to get the rest and allowed Joe’s cock, still larger than most I had ever encountered, to slip out of my mouth, barely caressing my lips on the way out.

My eyes are on the floor. I turn and crawl to Frank, in no huge hurry, but not hanging around either. When I reach him, I sit back on my haunches, scowl and raise one arm and click my fingers impatiently and mutter “Come on! Get it out then. Let’s get this over with.”

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  lucy_in_pink.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Come on! Get it out then. Let’s get this over with.”

They hear from Lucy. Frank looks at Lucy and tells her.

“Lucy, that is not the way a submissive cocksucker talks. You want to suck cock and need it. So you have to be nice and girlie. If Tina was here she would have you go over my knee for your spanking. So, let’s try that again, Cocksucker Lucy.”

Frank sits and smiles looking at Lucy on her knees in front of him.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

The trigger words do their work once again and I am smiling and pouting and moving my head from side to side. The Disney Princesses dress swishes from side to side sending small electric shocks when the material caresses my thighs. The movement of the dress causes a slight breeze and I am reminded that the whole front of my knickers is soaked.

Without saying a word, I glide my hands up Frank’s thighs until I reach his crotch. A smile I do not feel inside adorns my lips.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  lucy_in_pink.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“What do you want Lucy COCKSUCKER?”

Frank smiles at her.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

What a combination! The warm, fuzzy, giggly, head-shaking, body-swaying response to the first apparent trigger, then the lewd, salivating, slurping, lip-licking response to the second.

All the while, my real self is stone cold sober underneath, hating it and plotting revenge for all indignities suffered.

I sense that all three of them know about the triggers. Maybe my boy- I WILL NOT CALL HIM THAT! Maybe my tormentor enlisted their help or the help of someone from this … corporation.

Frank’s smile leaves me ice cold, but I know what he expects, if I am going to get this over with. I mumble something unintelligible and start to undo his zipper with one hand, fondling his balls and cock with the other hand. He is not as huge as Joe, but has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Frank smiles as he sees Lucy starting to give him a blowjob.

“Yes Lucy, do what you really want. Suck my cock just like a cocksucker. You look so pretty and sexy this way, Lucy.”

Joe watches them from across the room.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

The rapey b*stard is not difficult to please. I let him slip into my mouth. He could be a bit cleaner! Ugh!

The trigger words are enough for me to appear to be licking and slurping with an enthusiasm, I am just not feeling inside.

The dress sways from side to side and creates air movement which reaches my knickers and reminds me how soaked I am.

I bob back and forth, speeding up, then slowing down, then speeding up again. I just want him to shoot already. I move a little closer to take him deeper. He isn’t as long as ‘Throatbuster’ Joe, but does tickle the back of my throat now and then, causing me to splutter. I move my hands up and cup Frank’s balls.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

They watch as Lucy start to suck off Frank.

Joe watches as his phone starts to ring. Joe answers it as Lucy continues to suck off Frank. Joe gets off the sofa and goes to a box that is right of the front door. He opens it up and pulls out a box. He opens the box and grabs what is inside and pull it out. It is women shoes.

He takes them and put them in the middle of the floor. Frank looks at them and smile. They are for Lucy to wear when they go eat. It wasn’t long afterwards he cum into Lucy mouth.

“You are a good cocksucker, Lucy.”

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  shychristine.
     lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I am on autopilot. At times I think of biting down hard and swallowing most of his cock. Then he will be about the same size as me! The trigger words make it look like I am loving sucking him. He grunts and cums. I swallow all and after cleaning him release his cock.

He compliments me and I lick my lips and slurp, because of the trigger word, NOT because I really enjoyed it. I look around the room and see – NO! – 3 flashing red lights. There are probably more. Everything that has happened has been recorded on film.

I sit back on my heels and ask: “Lunch?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe replies.

Yes Lucy, we are all going to have lunch. I was able to get you a pair of women shoes. They are only a one-inch heels with a very wide heel so you should not have any problem walking in them. I put them in the middle of the floor so you can slip them on. But first I think you should use the bathroom, freshen up, and clean up your face before we go.”

Frank and Joe get ready to go to lunch.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar