Blackmailed and coerced to enter an unfamiliar lobby

This topic contains 159 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lucy_in_pink 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I realise that I must back down for now and try to keep my head down, until an opportunity for escape presents itself. Swallowing my pride, not without difficulty and a brief desire to scream right in her face, I pick up a few of the fragments of stocking from the floor and simper: “Do you have a needle and thread? I suppose I’d better fix these first!”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“No, they have to be thrown away. I will get you another pair of nylons. Office please set that up for us. You should put everything else including the wig and your lipstick. Remember this is what you really want to be with your boyfriend. You have to convince Joe and Frank that. But, time is running out. You have to hurry.”

I just stan there and look at her.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I let the fragments of stocking slip through my fingers and float down to the floor. I feel so weedy and helpless. It seems that I am being forced onto a path to a destination I never want to reach.

The picture of Suzie is still frozen on the TV screen. That will NOT be my destiny. I find myself smiling and admiring some of the clothing Suzie is wearing, wondering how ite feels, then I catch myself and feel hot anger, at the utter injustice of my predicament. I want to shout and scream again, but am warier now than before.

I nod my head in compliance. “OK, OK, but … er … c… could I use the bathroom first?” I pull a face and cross my legs tightly, to indicate that I am desperate to urinate.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I point to another door.

“There is the bathroom, but you have to hurry. If Joe and Frank come in and you are not wearing the outfit. They will take over and I cannot help you.”

It is a small bathroom with only a toilet and a sink. The is no window or other door. When the light is turn on, a ventilation fan turns on and it stays on thirty minutes after the light is turn off.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I find that I really do have to relieve myself. Disappointingly the bathroom has no window and thus no means of escape. I take out my unimpressive ‘equipment’ and …

… I move away from the toilet, lie down on the floor and pee all over myself, even getting a little in my hair. My clothes are damp and I don’t smell too good.

I open the door and peek outside the bathroom. “I’m afraid I’ve had a little accident. I think I really do need that shower now.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Right after Lucy tells me that, the door I am standing by opens and Joe and Frank comes in.

Image result for images of men

“Hi, Tina.”

I reply back and point to the bathroom door where they see Lucy. They go over to her and grab her.

“Ah shit, this stupid sissy piss all over herself. I have not seen that for over three years. Do you remember who did that last time, Tina?”

“Suzie.”

“Yeah you are right, Tina. Lucy is not holding up her part of the contract. Office call the police and we will pretty up Lucy for them so she can stay in the prison a few days waiting for her trail. The men in the prison will love when she is their cell mate.’

They grab Lucy and take her to the door where Tina is at. This put Lucy deeper in the corporation building and further away for her to escape. The pictures of Suzie is still on the television.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

As they grab me, I try to resist, but my weedy, flailing arms do nothing to hinder them. I am seized roughly. I feel like a rag doll, a wet and smelly rag doll.

Police? Prison? Does this mean I will have a chance to explain my situation? This somehow seems unlikely and I am filled with foreboding rather than even a sliver of hope.

Joe and Frank’s hands are hurting my skin and will leave marks and bruises, I am sure.

Where are they taking me? I hang limply between them, as they carry me to who knows where …

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe and Frank drag Lucy out of the room. When they are out of the door they turn right and go down the hall. They reach another hall and they turn left taking Lucy deeper into the building. They get to a room and they go into that room. Lucy can see a shower in the back.

Steam Shower

In the middle of the room the rip and take off all of Lucy male clothes. They are not nice in doing so as they don’t care if anything rips. Lucy is naked and Joe points to his little cock.

“Lucy did you disappoint your woman with that little thing?”

They laugh at her as they humiliate her. They grab her again and take her to the shower and put her in it. They close and lock the door. Frank turns on the water and Joe tells Lucy.

“Lucy, the soap and shampoo is to your right. Clean yourself up girlie.”

They stand there and watch Lucy in the shower.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

Although I feel a flash of anger at my not inexpensive chinos and shirt being so roughly treated, it is a relief to get out of the smelly clothes.

Whenever they utter my new name, I find myself smiling and sometimes even giggling. The comment about my ‘woman’ cuts deep. They have no way of knowing that I have not yet had the opportunity to … disappoint a woman. Women always treat me as just a friend, ruffle my hair, sometimes swat my bum playfully.

The shower looks space age. I hear the click of a lock and shudder as I realise that I am trapped within. I press a button and ice cold jets cause me to shriek. I press some more and the water gradually warms until it is quite pleasant. I soak myself then rub myself with the soap, which foams quickly. It stings slightly, but I am just happy to be rid of the stench of urine.

The water is warm, not hot, so there is no steam and the men can see me quite clearly. They stand close by the doors and watch my every movement.

I put down the soap, then take the shampoo bottle. The smell is somewhat chemical, but beggars can’t be choosers. I pour a generous dollop onto my hand and rub it into my hair, careful to spread it evenly all over. I rub it in for a full ten minutes before putting my head under the water to rinse it out.

I decide to stay under the water. I am in absolutely no hurry to get out of this shower.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe and Frank just stand there and watch Lucy take her shower. They let her enjoy it. They wait for Lucy to tell them that she is finish.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

There is no drop-off in water temperature, so I continue to luxuriate under the lukewarm cascade. I find myself swaying under the torrent from time to time. Now and then silly little phrases or verses go through my head “Lucy dolly / Lick a lolly”. Even when I THINK (and kind of ‘hear’) the name Lucy, I feel fuzzy and silly and giddy.

I snap out of these reveries, whenever I become aware of them washing over me and stand straighter and try to shower in a more manly way. I am aware of the burly guards, almost pressed up against the glass, observing me.

Minutes pass. I lose myself again and am swaying and stroking my arms and legs and …

Wait a minute! Suddenly I am wide awake once more. I am thoroughly smooth, just as I was on that fateful day, a few weeks ago, when my tormentor, the man that awful bitch kept referring to as my ‘boyfriend’, violated me for the first time. To be fair only a little had grown back, but it still seems outrageous that I have been denuded in this way once again. I feel my crotch and arse and they too are baby smooth.

I half step out of the water and start screeching and shouting at the men “What the f*ck have you done to me you f*cking b*st*rds! I’m going to f*cking kill you, you w*nkers! I …”

During my tirade, I notice a blurry reflection of me in the glass of one of the shower doors. It is only a hint of an image of me, but I CAN see that my hair is now some shocking shade of bottle blonde. I am shaking with rage and shriek at the men once more, louder and maybe an octave higher than before.

After a while I am just waving my arm at them, jabbing with a finger as I say “C*nts! *rseholes! W*nkers! B*stards!” I am trembling with rage, but find myself overcome by heavy sobs. I repeat my mantra, jabbing even more forcefully with my finger “C*nts!” – (sob) – “*rseholes!” – (sob) – “W*nkers!” – (sob) – “B*stards!” – (sob). I turn and switch the water off and then feel suddenly weary and collapse to my knees. I am shaken by heavy sobs as huge tears pour from my eyes.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  lucy_in_pink.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Lucy is sobbing on the floor of the shower. They unlock the door. The shower did it job. Her body is gone again but it will never return because the chemical use also kill the hair follicle to not grow hair. The hair on her head has been change and she is now a blonde. We let her sob in the shower as we wait with big soft fluffy towels for her. We say nothing as she sobs.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

As the shower doors are unlocked, I push them open and look from Frank to Joe. Joe is slightly smaller, so I clench my fist and run at him, aiming a punch at his head.

My arm is so weedy, that this turns into the lamest of slaps and I bounce off Joe and land heavily on my backside on the floor. I am cold now and wet. I hold my hand out and click my fingers twice impatiently, indicating that one of them should give me a towel already!

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Frank gets the towel that was hanging on the hook by the shower. He tosses the towel to her and tells her.

“Lucy, that was not lady like.”

The two men stand there and look at her.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

Again, hearing ‘my’ name causes me to smile, feel warm and fuzzy and blush shyly. I catch the towel and flip Frank off with an outstretched middle finger, hidden behind the towel. I start to dab myself dry.

One of these odd little verses goes through my head “Lucy licks / Real men’s dicks.” I blush violently, worrying that they might have somehow heard this. I find myself briefly looking at the crotches of Frank and Joe. Flat they are not! There is no telling what menace lies within.

I blush again and bury my face in the towel. I keep finding new spots to dry, as I am in no hurry to proceed with what I fear is coming next.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

We let her take her time. Mostly to calm down. Anyway, we are in no hurry. We wait until she is done. When she is done, we can start with the next phase of her training.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

They seem to be in no hurry, but then again, nor am I. I am already dry, but continue to dab around with the towel, trying to ignore them.

Suddenly a loud noise, followed by a high pitched shriek is heard, then another, then the sound of a slamming door and all is silent. Joe and the bitch look towards the door and then at each other, smiling knowingly. As they look away, Frank grabs his crotch and makes a couple of lewd rutting movements. For my benefit, obviously. I scowl at him and shake my head.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Don’t worry Lucy. That probable was another student not obeying her trainer. Student must learn to obey and submit. It is their job now. Are you done drying off so you can get dress so we can continue?”

Joe and Frank just stand there waiting for Lucy.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I had assumed as much about the commotion outside the door. I have briefly wondered a couple of times, if the bitch is perhaps a one-time victim of this crazy place. The idea of her receiving a beating or two does not upset me at all.

I realise that I can’t sit here on the floor dabbing at myself for ever, so I stand shakily and vaguely nod. The mention of my new name has me smiling and feeling pleasantly warm all over once again, but seeing Frank out of the corner of my eye, licking his lips suggestively, makes me scowl, although I avoid looking directly at him or the other two.

“Er … if I’m going to see the police or a judge, maybe you could give me some sweats or something?” I enquire hopefully. Suddenly I feel very light-headed and almost faint. I recall that I had planned to grab some breakfast on the way to work.

I continue “Actually … my blood sugar is really low. Is there any way I could get something to eat?”

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  lucy_in_pink.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Frank looks at Lucy.

“Lucy if you are feeling bad, how about we give you your clothes and get dress. I will have a medic come over and he or she can check you out. They can give you any medication you need. After that is done we can go to our cafeteria and have lunch. But I have a question for you. When was the last time you have eaten anything?”

They stand there waiting for Lucy answer.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I theatrically swoon and stumble towards the wall holding on to it, then start breathily explaining, between pants: “I … I ate yesterday at around 7 in the evening. I was going to get some … er … breakfast on my way to work, but I was …”

I want to explode into a tirade about the evil blackmailer and violator who drove me here a couple of hours ago.

“But I was … er … brought here! I think I should see the me … DIC right now. I feel faint. I feel dizzy.”

I lean against the wall, whimpering quietly.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe runs over to Lucy and grabs her. He helps he to the sofa. At the same time Frank yells.

“OFFICE, we need an E M T here asap with blood glucose and insulin, Also, a blood tester since Lucy has fasted over twelve hours and they can do the fasting blood tests now.”

Three minutes later three men and a woman come into the room. The woman takes her right hand and pokes her finger to get a blood sample. The sample is put into a machine. The other two men take her left arm and slide a needle into her arm and into a vein. They draw two tubes of blood. and they can do the fasting blood tests now. The nurse gives the doctor the machine. He looks at it and look at Lucy. The doctor turns to Joe and Frank.

“Which one of you are her trainer?”

Frank states.

“Lucy trainer is Tina. But, Lucy piss on herself and discussed Tina. She told us to take her to the shower and let her take her shower and remove all her body hair with the skin softener.”

“This is Lucy first day here I guess?”

“Yes.”

Frank phone rings and he answer it. Tina called Frank and request to talk to the doctor. He give the doctor the phone stating it is Tina.

“Hi Tina what can I do for you.” … “No, the reading was a little low but still with in the limits and not eating for 15 hours should not have that much of an effect on her like is was reported to me. I think she was faking. When is her medical exam schedule?” … “That is good, and I will see Lucy personally since of this action but my diagnosis is she was faking it.” … “See you tomorrow.”

He gives the phone back to Frank and he listens to Tina. The doctor and nurs leaves. He looks at Lucy and smiles at her, an evil smile.

“Lucy it is time for you to dress and put a nice coat of lipstick on your face. When you are done you are going to suck my cock and Joe cock. Tina told me you love to suck cocks. You are a COCKSUCKER BITCH.”

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I feign dizziness and utter helplessness as I am helped to the sofa. I feel brief hope, also excitement that my plan seems to be unexpectedly working. Whenever my name is mentioned, I smile, sometimes letting out a little giggle and flirt with my eyes briefly with whoever has spoken. Then as ‘real me’ takes over control, I frown and scowl.

Otherwise I concentrate on hamming up my fake predicament (although I genuinely am quite hungry). They take my blood quickly and efficiently, but this does not make me feel any stronger. I wonder, if I am fact in danger of actually fainting, if they take much more blood.

I feel almost confident that my ruse has worked, but Frank’s words bring me crashing back down to Earth. When he says the word ‘COCKSUCKER’ I feel myself salivating heavily and I lick languorously over my lips. Before I can stop myself, I find myself looking at the crotches of Frank, then Joe. Clearly both are carrying serious equipment.

My confidence evaporates and I recall something my cousin once told me, that she had managed to faint on demand at school by holding her breath for a long time, then trying to breathe in at the end, rather than expelling air. Foolhardy and dangerous pehaps, but I am feeling utterly desperate.

I hold my breath …

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe sees Lucy holding her breath. He knows what she is trying to do. He tells Lucy.

“Lucy, that trick will not work. If you faint, we will dress you while you are out. When you come to, we will put you over our knee and spank you hard until you tell us that you are a cocksucker and you want to suck our cocks.”

Frank comes with her clothes. He puts the dress on the chair.

Image result for sissy dresses

On top of the dress, he puts the panty on top.

Image result for images of panties

Joe tells Lucy.

“Get dress Lucy. You have five minutes or else, cocksucker.”

They stand looking at Lucy.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

They saw right through my pathetic plan. I start to tremble, trying frantically to think of something different to try.

When Joe says ‘cocksucker’, I cannot help licking my lips and even make a mortifying ‘Mmmm!’ sound. I glance quickly at Joe’s crotch, then at Frank’s.

The dress Frank brings over is even more ridiculous and ultra-girly than the one I was supposed to wear earlier. It is the kind of thing a 5 year old girl would find ‘cool’ – Disney princesses! It also looks short, shorter than most of my T-shirts! The panties are flimsy, but not ‘little girl’ style, which is some kind of small blessing, I suppose.

I just look at the dress. My face goes as red as the knickers.

My dithering is not pleasing them. Joe demands that I get dressed. He uses THAT word again and I find myself licking my lips, blushing, giggling, checking out the front of their trousers.

5 minutes? I do nothing and a quick glance round reveals no clock. I remain frozen. I look again at that ridiculous dress and the knickers. I want to sob, I want to scream, I want to fight them, but I know that they will overpower me easily. I feel so weedy now, that even the bitch would be able to best me.

The 5 minutes must be almost up, but none of them says anything. I theatrically swoon and fall from the sofa to the floor, feigning unconsciousness.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe and Frank go over to Lucy. They grab her and turn her over on her stomach. Frank slaps her ass hard five times grab the panty and slips it on Lucy. They move a step away and Joe tells Lucy.

“Lucy put on your dress or ir will be my turn to spank you and put it on you. We want to see our pretty COCKSUCKER in action on our cocks.”

They wait to see what she does.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

It is the humiliation, rather than the firmness of the spanking, which causes big, hot tears to pour from my eyes. I sob loudly.

When Joe says THE word again, I feel myself dissolving into empty-headed, suggestive sluttiness. The inevitable lip-licking and checking out of crotches makes me sure that I do not have full control of my brain. I scowl and shake my head as soon as I snap out of the girliness.

I decide that I will reluctantly cooperate for now, but my arms feel so weak that I cannot move them. I concentrate and try again to move them. What is wrong with me? I just stand there straining, trying to move my weedy arms.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Joe and Frank sits there and watch Lucy look and act confused. But suddenly Frank starts.

“Thousand 240, thousand 241, thousand 242,”

Joe tells Lucy.

“Lucy, that was Frank counting your five minutes. When he reaches 400 that is five minutes and he will go in action. You will be over his knee like a bad girl. Your choice Lucy.”

Frank sits there counting silently nodding his head in time.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

As I hear the counting start, I shudder. I dissolve into giggles and warmth and marshmallows when he mentions the 4 letter name ending in ‘ucy’. TWICE

My mind focuses again and I want to scream at all three of them “FIVE MINUTES IS THREE HUNDRED SECONDS, YOU F*CKING STUPID, DUMB, *RSEHOLES!!!”

Then I realise that they are actually giving me 100 extra seconds to decide and I decide NOT to say anything. I go deep into myself and ask myself ‘Do you cooperate now? Will you ever forgive yourself for putting that dress on yourself. Is it not better to be spanked than to give in?’

I look at Frank’s meaty hand and wince at the thought of that slab coming into contact with my delicate, pale, porcelain bum. I am all the time aware of the silky red knickers holding my modest mouse-sized cocklet in place. The knickers or panties felt wonderful as they slid up my smooth legs and even now, my mini-cock is enjoying being held snugly by them. Maybe I can even see a small drop of moisture, which has dampened the front panel of these girly underthings.

Frank reaches “Thousand 295” and I smirk and think to myself “That’s already almost FIVE MINUTES now, Einstein! But you go ahead and count on further, I wonder if your tiny brain can even get past 300!!!”

I glance down and see that the dark red patch on the front panel of the bright red panties has become bigger. I am literally dripping with excitement as an inevitable spanking looms, if thicko Frank can even remember the numbers up to 400. “What a dunce!” I look at Frank (and peripherally also at the others) with withering contempt.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  lucy_in_pink.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Frank states 300. He jumps off the sofa and grabs Lucy before she even knew what was happening. Lucy was put between his legs. He put her against his left leg and bend her over the leg. He force her all the way down where she is looking at her feet with her panty ass sticking straight up in the air waiting for her swats. Franks gives her five very hard swats. The were harder than Joe. He takes Lucy and the dress and slips it on her and zips it on her. She is dress. Joe tells Lucy.

“Lucy, you are to be girlie and a cocksucker and fuck toy. That is what is in your contract that you sign wanting to be that. We are here to train you to be that. You job is to submit to cocks and be a perfect C O C K S U C K E R. [Joe said it slowly for effect.]”

They wait for her response as the dress plays with her legs without the body hair forcing to her to feel it more.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar