Best Intentions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AnnaKendra 6 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author
     AnnaKendra 
    Participant

I (Dennis) arrive at the facility,carrying my bags. Alexia kisses me on the cheek and smiles,”It’s so sad that I can’t stay by your side sweetie,but I know you’ll make me and yourself proud. Have fun,girlfriend! I’m looking forward to getting to know the real you after everything is over,Kendra.” I blush deeply and smile back as I hug her tight,then I enter the building and walk over to the front desk with my things and wait patiently.

Attachments:
     AnnaKendra 
    Participant

(Ah,now I see.)

Dennis Helm is 5’8” tall. He has brown eyes and neck-length brown hair. He is slightly chubby for his height,hovering around 200lbs. or so. His chest is slightly puffy and the pink area around his nipples are a little bit larger than a quarter. Finally, his penis is barely even there when soft and only about 3” to 4” when fully erect,plus he has a moderate amount of body hair and fast growing facial hair.

Dennis was sent to The Corporation by his friend,Alexia,a blonde bombshell he’s had a crush on since middle school. She caught him one day trying on her Zero Suit Samus cosplay she wore at the con they both attended the previous weekend. He had almost managed to get it on with the use of a cincher when she  let out a surprised giggle.They talked for a while and he came out to her as transgender, she felt sad for him. She thought the best thing to do would be to send him to The Corporation,knowing he might be able to truly become the woman he was denied of being at birth

AnnaKendra 
    Participant

(Am I doing something wrong?)

Mistress Robyn Dominique 
    Participant

(No girl you just have to have some one to play with. I am also a new arrival but as a domme and would love to help you if you want

my story is that i am looking for slutty secretaries and fetish maids for my own personal staff. if that interest you we could do a story together

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     AnnaKendra 
    Participant

(No girl you just have to have some one to play with. I am also a new arrival but as a domme and would love to help you if you want

my story is that i am looking for slutty secretaries and fetish maids for my own personal staff. if that interest you we could do a story together

That does indeed interest me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar