Arriving for an appointment

Tagged: 

This topic contains 230 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Good, I will see you tomorrow.”

I leave. It was eight days later when I went to visit Bambi as I did every afternoon. The nurse sees me enter Bambi room. Five minutes later Doctor Harris enter the room.

“Hello, I hope everybody is doing fine. But I have one question. Bambi how soon do you want to have your SRS. Your body is ready to have it done.”

I look at Bambi.

Severin 
    Participant

“I love my penis but I don’t think I deserve it anymore because I look beautiful and women don’t have them. And I just want this whole Prozedur to be over

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I schedule for you your SRS on tomorrow at eight thirty. Tonight you will have spaghetti with meatballs and garlic bread. If you want you’re your garlic bread with chesse tell the nurse. You also have a salad and tell the nurse what dressing you want. That will be your last meal. You will not have breakfast tomorrow morning. At eight ten the special I V bag will be use. We do the SRS and you will stay in our observation room for twenty four hours afterwards. If good you go back to your room and we use the monitors here to watch you. You will be out for about five weeks.. It depends on how your body is reacting to the change. The shortest has been four weeks and the longest is a littleover five weeks. You will be restrain to your bed by your ahnds and legs to protect you. That is what we are going to do and I want you to know that. Do you have any questions?”

I jump in.

“Bambi I will be here for you the whole time.”

Severin 
    Participant

“Thank you tina”

i say and look over to the nurse

”with cheese and french dressing please”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

The nurse writes it down and leaves.

“I will take tomorrow off so I can be here the whole day.”

I leave so Bambi can enjoy her dinner when it geys here and have a quiet night. Tomorrow is her big day.

Severin 
    Participant

The Dinner tastes awful but I don’t say anything.

I watch some tv and fall asleep around 10 pm

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

It was morning and I go to have breakfast. After that I go to Bambi room for her big day. When I walk into her room, Doctor Liden and a nurse follow me in.

Are you ready for your big day, Bambi.”

Severin 
    Participant

„Guess I have to be“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Doctor Liden nods to the nurse. The nurse changes the I V bag which will still have the estrogen but also another drug, a sedative to jnock her out. Doctor Liden tells Bambi.

“You will be out for twenty-eight to thirty-eight days. When you awake up you will be a complete woman.”

I add in.

“Bambi, I will visit you every day until you wake up and I will be here when that happens.”

We all watch as the drug starts to take its effect on Bambi until she is out.

Severin 
    Participant

They talk something as I slowly fade away

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Doctor Liden sees Bambi is out. She calls the guards in and the wheel her out to the ASC. The doors open and I see Doctor Harris standing there waiting for Bambi. Doctor Liden enters the ASC afterwards and the doors close. I sit in the waiting room. After four hours Doctor Harris comes out. He tells me that everything went really well. Bambi is in the observation room and she will stay there for twenty-four hours. I come every day to visit as Bambi is back in her room resting peacefully. It was on the twenty-seventh day the doctor told me they are keeping her under another two days. On the thirtieth day starting at one they start to bring her out of the coma. We all stand waiting gor Bambi to come back to us.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  tinaplaytoy.
     Severin 
    Participant

I slowly wake up everyone is watching me

”What happend? Did i give birth?”

i ask sleep drunk

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I stay in the back of the room as I am instructed by the doctors. Doctor Harris speaks to Bambi first.

“No Bambi, you are coming out of your SRS. It was done thirty days ago. You are healed enough for you to be awake now. I know it feels very different between your legs but that is normal. But how to you fiil and do you huet anywhere else?”

Bambi is tied to the bed by the arms and legs are bound to the bed.

Severin 
    Participant

“No I am fine

30 days wow i don’t remember a thing

it really feels weird down there “

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“That is good. Tina is here.”

The doctor moves away, and I go to the foot of the bed.

“Hi Bambi. You are a woman now.”

Severin 
    Participant

“Like real?!”

i say in my new feminine voice

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes, you have no more surgeries schedule. You just have to stay here and completely heal up.”

Severin 
    Participant

“Okay tina

i will give my best to be out of hospital soon

I am just scared that I am not feminine enough “

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I look at the doctor and he nods. I take the sheet off of you with a mirror looking back at you.

“I think any man would try to jump into your panty.”

Severin 
    Participant

“ I don’t even recognize myself

unbelivable”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“The main question are you happy with your new body? You are a pretty blonde woman now.”

Viewing 21 posts - 211 through 231 (of 231 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar