Arriving for an appointment

Tagged: 

This topic contains 230 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“True but we can make you look Asian. Both of my parents were not Asian but they turn me to look very Asian. We will do the same to you, BAMBI.”

Severin 
    Participant

„Thank you for the offer but can’t I just be the hottest white girl in the office? Please!“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“No, I want an Asian cutie as my secretary.”

Severin 
    Participant

„Please I am sure my mom didn’t tell you that she dislikes asian girls

I will do everything else!!!!“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“The only other choice I will give you Bambi is you are a blonde and instead of a C cup breast you will have a D cup.”

Severin 
    Participant

„Okay I will do this

thank you tina!“

Severin 
    Participant

„So when do we continue??“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

They have already started. That I V is changing you as we speak.”

Severin 
    Participant

„Okay thank you I can’t wait to see the results „

i fee a strange tighling in my whole body

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes, you will and that is normal because your body is changing. First it is accepting your breasts and making them part of you. The I V is estrogen which is the chemical in natural women that make them women. When you have your SRS, the doctor plant estrogen pills inside your body that will very slowly dissolve like a normal woman. Three days after your SRS the I V is no longer needed. After your body heals from the SRS the training will begin to train you to be a woman.”

Severin 
    Participant

“That’s awesome no more medicine for me

at least”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“True but after the SRS. You will be knock out for about two weeks at the start and kept that way for your safety. During that time I will be taking the manager job. When you are bought back they will start to get you back to a normal life, eating and walking. Do you have anymore questions?”

Severin 
    Participant

“Two weeks wow

what do we tell my friends?

Apart from that nothing “

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Nothing after your surgery you will be working here.”

Severin 
    Participant

“Okay let’s do it!!!”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“If there are no more questions I will go to lunch and after that my meeting up in the main office. When the meeting is over I will come back and tell my blonde secretary Bambi everything.”

Severin 
    Participant

Okay thank you tina have a nice lunch.

I hope I get something good too I am starving “

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I leave and go have lunch. After lunch I am in the main office. The meeting took longer than I thought it would. But a lot of things got done. I did tell them that Bambi should be having her SRS within two weeks. The main office decided that the day after her surgery I will take over the department manager job. I go to Bambi room and tell her everything.

Severin 
    Participant

“Wow congratulations

I can’t wait for this two weeks two be over I hait to be restrained to the bed”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“You are restrain until that heals and afterwards you will be release. But, it will happen after your SRS for the same reason. It is for your safety.”

Severin 
    Participant

„Okay „

jump in time to the day before surgery

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I am required to see you everyday as your trainer. I know it is boring laying in bed with only a television. So, have figure to go to the manager in the morning and after lunch see you. Doctors and nurse do most of the work with the patients in the morning and usually very little in the afternoon.”

Severin 
    Participant

„Thank you tina“

I say as you leave the room. I lay in bed watching tv it’s coming desperate housewives. I don’t like it but it is better than nothing.

after watching tv I decide to take a nap

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

THIRTEEN DAYS LATER

Doctor Liden comes into the room. It is the afternoon and Tina follow the doc

“Today is the day Bambi.”

The doctor unbinds her feet and get her to sit up on the bed. She takes her key and unlocks the bra. She slowly removes the bra and her tits are now naked.

They let her look at her new breasts in the mirror.

Severin 
    Participant

„Wow they are beautiful „

I grab them and feel how good it feels

„they Look so natural „

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Doctor Liden states.

“We are not done yet.”

She comes to the bed and pull down the covers. She takes the cuffs off his ankles freeing them from the bed.

“Doctor Harris states you are heal down there also. Okay Tina.”

I go to the door.

“Come on over Debbie. Time for you to do your job.”

A cute Asian girl comes into the room. She climbs on the bed by his feet. She takes her cock and starts to suck on it. She continues to suck him off.

Doctor states.

“Doctor Harris also told me he owes this to you.”

We watch as she slides his whole cock deep into her mouth.

Severin 
    Participant

„Oooo thank you „

i moan in a very girly manner

I get an orgasm

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

We watch as she gets Bambi to cum. Her cum is only from the fluids that add in with the fluid from the balls. But since they have been remove, it is only the inner fluids that she will still have after the SRS. She gets off the bed and leave the room. The doctor tells Bambi.

“Now that you are not bound to the bed and you don’t have the catheter you have to go to the bathroom yourself. But always call a nurse to guide you because you have not walk on your legs for a long time.”

Doctor leaves the room. I look at the smile on Bambi face.

“Thursday they will finish you face with the eyes and lips. Do you have any questions?”

Severin 
    Participant

„When is the srs?

can you help me to the toilet?“

Severin 
    Participant

“I really want to pee one last time standing like a men”

“I think that is what I will miss most”

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 231 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar