Arriving for an appointment

Tagged: 

This topic contains 142 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 1 hour, 50 minutes ago.

• Author
     Severin 
    Participant

„No I am just happy I have no more pain

and maybe I get used to my flatness down there!!“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes, Severin and since they are gone you do not have anu chance of having that type of pain again. That is why the doctor choose to do it. I do know that they do save them in case you find a woman that wants your baby and they can draw the sperm and plant them into the woman. I have seen it done.”

I look around.

“I am going to leave but after lunch I will go to my office first and check my email to see if there si a reply. I did inform her to ask me any questions if she had any. I will tell you if I got anything. You take care of yourself and I will see you in the afternoon.”

I leave his room and go back to my office.

Severin 
    Participant

“thanks tina“

As she leaves I turn on the tv to watch some sports.

as i wach tv i grab between my legs to double check..

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I had my lunch and went back to my office. I check for any email and there is none. But the mom knows that with Severin in the hospital that the change to Severin will start as soon as it is safe to start the transformation to Bambi. I did find out from doctor Harris that there is an eighty percent change it will start tomorrow morning. I walk into his room and see the I V still going into him. The prue estrogen with no T blockers since his testicles are gone and no testosterone is being process in his body. That is why the odds are so high it will start tomorrow. I walk in and he is resting watching the television.

“Hi Severin, I did check, and I did not receive any email from your mom. But it looks like you are doing fine. I did hear from the doctor that you are improving and that is good.”

Severin 
    Participant

„Hey  tina

did he say when I can go home ?

could you tell the nurse that I have to go to the toilet?“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Something is wrong so I leave the room and get a nurse. She comes in and looks under the sheets.

“You cannot have a bowel movement because of the prep the doctor did when they did the surgery. You should not have do that until very late tomorrow night. Here it is your catheter has slip out. Let me replace it.”

She takes the tube and slides it down hic cock until it reaches his bladder so it can leak into the bag hanging on the side of the bed. She looks at the I V bag.

“I will be back in about an hour to do a blood test and replace your I V bag.”

She leaves and I look at Severin.

Severin 
    Participant

The nurse replaces my cateter it is a Stange feelig when she inserts it

but a great relief as my bladder emptys

“thank you Tina

Tv is so boring I hope I can leave soon !!“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“That will be up to your two doctors and your blood tests.”

I stay with Severin just to keep him company. It does get lonely in a hospital. The nurse comes in and remove the empty I V bag. She takes another device and attached it to the I V in his arm. She slip a tube at the other end and the vacuum in the tube sucks out his blood. She removes that device and attaches a new bag of estrogen. The nurse leaves to take the blood test to the lab. I stick around some more.

Severin 
    Participant

It is so boring but at least tina is here

„Tina you are awesome I am glad you have been here for half the day. I will get some sleep now „

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“You are welcome, but dinner is going to serve soon and I am going to go eat.”

I leave. If everything goes correctly Severin will start on his transformation and the cat will be out of the bag.

Severin 
    Participant

I don’t even eat dinner i am too tired

I wake up on the next morning feeling relaxed

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

They bring Severin his breakfast. Thirty minutes later the come back to remove everything. Three nurses come in announcing it is picture day. Aman also wjeels a large machine into the room. One nurse on each side of the bed state that Severin must have his gown off. They help him take it off. They position him on the bed and puts a weird looking piece of clothing under him on his back. They position him on the bed and the clothing has two wide strips going out on each of his sides. And two thin straps going up to his head. They bind his arms to the sides of the bed. The nurse takes a big flat piece and slide it in a slot right under the mattress that is on the bed. They tell Severin that this is the film. The nurses move away as the man position the large machine and the top part of the arm is right above his chest. A light is turn on his chest with a crosshair. The man moves the window of light to where he wants it. He tells Severin.

“This is a chest x-ray. I will move away from the machine with my remote trigger. I will tell you to take a deep breath. Do it and hold it so I can take a good picture. You will only have to hold your breath for less that five seconds.”

“Take your deep breath.”

A second later the machine makes noise and stops in two seconds.

“Alright very good you can breathe normally.”

The man comes over and moves the machine. One nurse goes to the bed and goes to the slot on the bed and takes the film. The machine and the three nurses leave his room. Right after Doctor Liden and two nurses come into the room and one of the nurses has another tray being wheeled in. The other nurse goes straight to the I V and she replaces the bag but no blood test withdraws. Doctor Liden states.

“That is your last bag of I V.”

The doctor and the other two nurses put on gloves and they start to prepare. The doctor turns around to Severin holding a breast form

The doctor places it on the trapped Severin chest as he feels the wetness of the cream that was on the bottom of the breast form. A second breast form is place on his chest. The doctor takes the clothing wide strips and bring them over and together over the breast forms. The ends click together, and it lays right in the cleavage of the breast forms. The thin straps by his head is brought over the shoulders and is connected to the middle piece and click into place. A flap is put over the connection with only a small post sticking out with a hole at the top. The doctor takes a small lock and put it on the post in the locking the device on his chest which is holding the breast forms very tightly on his chest. The doctor and nurse leave Severin without saying a word.

I am outside is room and must go in there and tell him what is really going on. This is the hardest part of my job.

Severin 
    Participant

„Hey what are you doing? I don’t want breast!!!!

hello

help me!!!!!“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I walk into the room. I see Severin with the locked bra on holding the breast form tightly against his chest. I know the cream they put on the bottom will dissolve the skin and the bottom of the breast forms. That will take three to four hours. After that the breast form and his body will start to meld together and within fourteen to twenty days those breast form will be part of his body. The nerve endings will attach themselves to the breast form skin. He will be able to feel anything touching the breasts. Also, when they remove his testicles the planted ten estrogen pills deep into his body. They should be starting to slowly dissolve leaking the estrogen into his body like a real woman. The transformation progress has started.

Severin 
    Participant

„Tina help me!

what are they doing?

these breast forms are feeling weird“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I know but I cannot help you. This is what your mom paid for. The reason it feels weird is the ointment is dissolving your skin and the bottom of the breast form. In about three hours the breast form and your body will start accepting the breast form as your own and you will have a S cup with all the feeling like a woman. In about three weeks Doctor Harris will perform a SRS on you. Your name will be change to Bambi.”

Severin 
    Participant

„No stop it!!“

i try to escape the chains

„My mom would never do such thing!!

no I don’t want to be bambi let me go!!!

I will call the police!!“

Severin 
    Participant

„I don’t want a s cup thats to huge .

I don’t even like big boobs on women „

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“But men do. A lot of men do and that is what your mom wanted. She requested a D cup, but I was able to state that would only cause many medical problems for you in the near future. I state to have you a lock chastity she male, but she said no. She wanted you as a female. I have the emails to show you that I am not lying to you. I did everything I could for you because I did not think you deserve this. You are a nice man. I know that when I took off most of my clothes and you did not take advantage of me because of it. We can work through this together as long you trust me. I know that is hard for you to accept that right now.”

Severin 
    Participant

„Why would a d cup cause medical problems?

look I will accept my fate if you are going to make them a c or d cup please

you tell me I am a nice guy but why are you helping them in this case?“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“A ‘D’ cup breast is very heavy and your back would have to much strain on it and it will sooner or later cause you back problems. With your body frame and if you were a woman a doctor would recommend you have a breast reduction if you had a D cup or larger.”

I shuffle my feet because I am not happy but I have to tell him.

“Yes, you are a nice guy but your mom with the main office set up your program when you came here. Your set up what she wanted. I was able with the help of Doctor Liden to recommend that you don’t have a D cup because of the medical problems. But the main office, my boss, gave me this job to do. It is my job and usually the male deserves what is going to happen to him. But in your case, I think it is wrong, but I don’t have that choice. I did the best I could for you.”

Severin 
    Participant

„Guess I have to thank you then

so what am i supposed to do now?“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“There is not much you can do. They are going to change you and you will be a woman I know it is a horrible idea but that is what is going to happen. I know because they did it to me.”

I hang my head in shame.

Severin 
    Participant

„Wow really? You look beautiful I would never have guessed you have ever been a guy .

maybe I am better off as a girl „

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“It takes a while to get use to being a woman. How we must dress and submit. You will never be in charge the man will. When you blood levels are right the doctor will do the SRS on you. After you recover you will be taught how to be a submissive woman.”

Severin 
    Participant

„Still sounds weird but at least I can’t get pregnant „

I say with a little grin

“I will sleep now okay?“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes, that will be good and I will see you tomorrow. If you have any questions, write them down and I will answer them. I will stay with you all the way through this.”

I leave the room.

Severin 
    Participant

I turn on my side thinking of what has happened to me

why would my mom do this?

why change my gender?

how will I look?

I always wanted children how will thos be possible?

will i get used to the sexy outfits?

I drift away into the land of dreams

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I get up and go eat breakfast. I go back to my office. I wait until eight before I go to the medical department. I walk into Severin room and see him laying there. I know the medical staff has done everything they needed to do. He lays there with the tight bra on holding the breast implant. By now the implants and his body is starting to bond together. I look at him and ask.

“How do you feel now?”

Severin 
    Participant

„Not bad!

Actualy I love the feeling of gaving real feminine breasts

they look great

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar