Arriving for an appointment

Tagged: 

This topic contains 150 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 8 hours, 1 minute ago.

• Author
     Severin 
    Participant

“Yeah just give me the bolts and nuts.

I am to tired to read this.

I guess it’s just a normal contract “

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“30,000 a year meaning twenty-five hundred a month, full medical because we do have a private hospital on the second floor. You will be assign a primary care physician in a few days. Only once we did open our hospital to the public when they had the active shooter a few years ago. We took three of the victims to help the city and other hospitals. Ten days of vacation a year but you will receive a day a month till the end of this year. At the start of the new year you get your ten days on January first. You also have five sick days unless there is a hospitalization, but you will be here is that does happen. There is probable five to seven pages talking about your job, but we will do that after we finish. You must give a sixty notice before you leave this job. The contract also goes into the what if and what happens on certain things happens but that is the legalize that put people to sleep. That is it in a nut shell. Any questions about that? If nove you need to initial here on the last page that there is all thirty-eight pages and sign and date it that you agree.”

I sit back and take a sip of root beer because I said a mouthful.

Severin 
    Participant

“Oh okay only 10 days of holidays. But I can accept that “

i muble and sign the contract on all pages and hand it back to you

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“No, it is ten days of vacation. We sti;; get New Years Day and King Jt. In January, President day in February, Memorial Day in May, Fourth of July, Labor Day in September, Determines day in and Thanksgiving in November, and Christmas in December, and plus your birthday as paid holidays. I want to make this clear to you even though you did sign the contract.”

I sit back and look at the clock. It should be less than ten minutes until he feels the effect of the drug Tom gave him on his first coke. He will feel pain in his balls like they are getting very big and are going to explode. It is painful but there is no danger to his body. The drug only makes him feels that it is happening to him. I can only wait till it happens. I know the doctor is tight across the hall ready to help him with his ‘medical problem’.

Severin 
    Participant

„Okay thaaaaah „

I scream in pain

“my balls are hurting so bad!!!“

“please help me, I think they are exploding!!“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I rush to him and tell him to lie down on the floor. I go to my desk and hit a special button on my phone.

“MEDICAL EMERGENCY ROOM ONE TWO SIX.”

My call only goes to the doctor in the office across my office and the hospital who were all waiting for my call. The doctor comes into my office in twenty seconds. Hr looks and does a quick check on Severin. The doctor reaches into his bag and takes a syringe with a sedative and injects Severin. Severin is knock out. The doctor takes out another fill with the antidote of the drug Tom gave him and injects him. A few minutes later a gurney arrive and they put Severin on it and wheel him to the hospital. They take him straight to the ASC. They cut off all his clothes and remove his testicles. They remove all the excess skin and place that into a solution to be use later when they do his SRS and use the skin to form the pussy. When they are done they wheel him into his room. The doctor tells me that he will come out of it in about an hour. I sit in the room with him as he lays in the bed and an I V is with him giving him the estrogen as the feminization has started. He is strap to his bed. I wait for him to wake up.

Severin 
    Participant

She tells me to lay down

a docters enters the room and I fade

I start to wake up feeling dizzy

“where am I?

what happened?“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I go to his bed side quickly looking worried.

“Severin how do you feel? You are in our hospital. They wheel you right into our hospital.”

I grab the nurse call button and press it.

Severin 
    Participant

„I feel dizzy and my body feels weird

what has happened?“

I mumble  still unable to move properly

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I have ring for the doctor to see you as he requested when you wake up.”

It was not long when the doctor arrived.

“Hello Severin, how do you feel?”

Severin 
    Participant

„Hello, I feel dizzy my whole body hurts and I can’t move „

what has happened?“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Hi, I am doctor Harris and this is doctor Liden. I was the first to respond toTina office since I was on the floor coming back from lunch when the call came in. Doctor Liden was the E R doctor on duty and she came later with the hospital crew. From your condition and what Tina told me was you got super excited about the job and your testicles could not handle it. That is why you had so much pain down there. They feel like they are super big and might explode. They do not explode but the feeling is horrible as you have felt. Unfortunately this could happen many time again when the conditions are the same. That is whywe had to remove your testicles and the sack they were in. I made the area there nice and flat there. The reason you have the I V is to keep the blood level correct since you don’t have your testicles. But, Tina did take care of everything with your contract to the main office. So you are cover under your medical plan with us. We need to keep you here for at least two days for chemical treatment and observation. During that time, we will also give you the physical exam just like a new employee would have.”

They stand looking at him to see if there is anything more.

Severin 
    Participant

„What?!!!!! You can’t just remove my testicles and why the sack as well? How should I live from now on? How am I supposeed to have sex?

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“There is no change. The testicles could and probable would cause you pain again at other times. The sack is only there for the testicles so it is not need and could only cayse problem with infection. You still can have sex.”

Severin 
    Participant

„But couldn’t you just implant fake testicles?“

I start to cry knowing I am not a real man anymore

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“There is no reason to have fake testicles. They only hold your sperm and it is in the sack so your body temperature away from that.”

They see him cry but that is also the estrogen speaking as the I V still goes into his body.

Severin 
    Participant

„What happens now?

And you told me I still could have sex but how? I can’t get hard without my testicles!!

Couldnt you at least save some sperm I wanted to have children one day with the right person „

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Your testicles has nothing to do with you getting a hard on. It is your blood stream that excites your cock to get hard. But you are right, when you cum you will be shooting blanks and cannot get a woman pregnant.”

The female jumps in.

“But we have save your testicles is a solution so they are still useful. When you meet the right woman we can inject her her with your sperm so she can have your child.”

“It is unfortunate that this happen to you but the medical procedure we took is theee best for you. Normally men that has this diagnoisis will have the same pain when they want to have sex because the excitement will also cause the same pain. As all us doctors you do what we think is best for our patient as best as we can with what we know.”

I stand in the back with the two doctors talking to Severin.

Severin 
    Participant

I start to accept my situation because the doctors convinced me

“well in this case I have to say thank you

I just hope my future wife won’t be disappointed by my lack of balls“

I feel very tired because of the surgery and my whole body feels weird

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Good but I am keeping you here for a time to make sure you do heal correctly I do not want that coming apart because it would be harder to get it to heal properly. That is why your legs are bound to the bed to restrict movement. You should also thank Tina because she stayed” very calm and cool. Got you the help and told me everything so I had an easier job.”

Severin 
    Participant

„Thank you tina, thank you doctor

How long do i have to be restrained?“

I already feel better but my body still feels different

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“That is normal because your body just had this trauma. You will be restricted at least until the next day meaning tonight, all tomorrow, and I will see if you are healed enough to unbind you. But you are not allowed to run a marathon just yet.”

The doctor smiles at him. Tina jumps in.

“Ate you hungry?”

Severin 
    Participant

„Yes I am starving!!“

“you are the best tina, could you inform my family that I am in hospital?“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes I will but I will tell them that you are in stable condition and the doctors are just keeping in the hospital for observation to make sure you recover properly.”

The doctor is shaking his head with approval. I look at my watch.

“I am pretty sure that dinner here will be in thirty minutes.”

Severin 
    Participant

„Okay thank you tina“

I say and soon afterwards dinner arrives

„I can’t eat it on my own cause I am restrained !“

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

The nurse there release his arms and tells him that his arms will not be restrain again for a little while. But, do not remove the binds on his legs or touch himself between the legs so it can heal naturely. At hight his arms will be restrain only for safety reasons.

Tina leaves his room and go have her dinner. After dinner she sends his mom an email giving her an update. She will see Severin tomorrow in the morning about nine. She knows the doctors will do all the tests and physical for his transformation.

Severin 
    Participant

I eat my dinner. It is delicious

right after finishing my plate I fall asleep

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

He falls asleep and the nurse bind his hands to the bed. First thing in the morning the nurse does the fasting blood draw. He has his breakfast. The codtor comes in and they do the rest of the blood tests and the doctor gives him a physical as much as he can while he is bed ridden. The doctor just finish a little after nine. I come over to his room and knock on the door just before nine-thirty. Everybody is gone so I walk in.

“Severin are you feeling better. I did send an email to your mom. I told her that you are here and did have a minor medical problem but you are in the hospital and resting comfortablely. You should only be in the hospital for two to three days and you will be able to work your new job here at the corporation.”

Of course, that was not the email I sent. It really was this:

He is in the hospital. His transformation has started. Severin will be my Bambi and my secretary. Bambi will be my Asian bitch.

Severin 
    Participant

„Hey tina , yes I am feeling great today

thank you for that so is she visiting?

moms reply:

Thanks good It has started

what do you mean by asian bitch?

he is european looking and has ash blonde hair

best wishes

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I only sent the email I have not gotten a reply. I will check my email before I come over after lunch before I come to see you this afternoon. Do you have any questions since you have had time to think about everything?”

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 151 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar