Arriving for an appointment

Tagged: 

This topic contains 142 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 1 hour, 50 minutes ago.

• Author
     Severin 
    Participant

I must have deleted the appointment half a dozen times. Someplace called M&R Corporation keeps popping up in my calendar but I don’t recognize it. I certainly don’t remember putting it there. I have an audition not too far from the place so I decide to stop in. I come to a dull grey building with a simple label on the door. As I enter, I’m taken back It’s so bright and clean and inviting . I want to look around but the door slams shut behind me and everyone glances toward my direction including a beautiful blonde receptionist across the room. I apologize for the disturbance and make my way to the front desk. The receptionist puts me at ease and asks what brings me here today. She licks her lips and plays with my hair nonchalantly. Is she flirting or is that wishful thinking? I tell her “I think I have an appointment but I’m not sure.” Can you check?

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I am sorry sir but can you tell me your name so I can check.”

She looks at him that is he is dumb as a rock.

Severin 
    Participant

Yes sure

my name is Severin

Severin 
    Participant

Yes sure

my name is Severin

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>
    Severin Cadzow madame</p>

may I say that you have really beautiful eyes.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

The blonde looks at him and says.

“Thank you.”

She puts his name in the computer. His file does come up. This is his eighth interview. He has missed the other seven appointments. All the appointments were made by his mother. Tina is scheduled to see him. She tells him.

“Yes, you do and Tina is your interviewer. I will tell her that you are here, if she can she will see you as soon as possible.”

The only other information on his file is Severin is to be change into a Trophy Wife. This means complete feminization to learn to serve somebody as a submissive and obedient wife. She sends an email to Tina maybe she knows more about this case.

Severin 
    Participant

Thank you Madame

whats your name?

And what is the purpose of this Interview? He asks annoyed

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

The blonde answers.

“I am sorry your file does not state why but Tina will know.”

I get the email from the front desk. He finally has shown up. I send an email to his mother that he is here. I ask her that I know she want him to be a trophy wife but re there any other things you want. And does she have a person that will take her after her training. If there is to send me an email so I canhave her the way the new master or mistress wants her to be. I send it hoping to get an answer soon. I go to the main looby and talk to the blonde. She points to him and I go over to him.

“Hello Severin, my name is Tina and I am the one schedule to interview you.”

I offer to shake his hand.

Severin 
    Participant

“Hello Tina

could you tell me why I am here?”

moms reply: sadly I haven’t found anyone to take care afterwards but it should be a mistress. She should just be the most beautiful trophy wife withe the other things you are free todo as you like

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Yes sir, but not here in public. Can you please follow me to my office? It will be easier to talk about everything in there in private.”

I act very submissive to him like he is in charge. I look at the floor with my hands to my sides, so he gets a good look at me. I just hope when I get back there so I have more answers.

Severin 
    Participant

“Okay let’s go to your office. But don’t waste my time with nonsense !

Because a beauty like you should not do this to a strong man.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Oh no sir. I would not do that.” Please follow me.”

We go to my office as I am thinking he does not know why he is here at all. I wish I knew what his mom wanted. I hope there is a reply on my computeor. I close the door.

“You are here for the job interview that you requested.”

I see a puzzle I look at him funny.

“OH MY GOD. Please don’t tell me that you are a college graduate. That the college did the request for you to take the manager job that is open. If you are you have the manager rights now even over me. Let’s get started.”

I start to go to my desk as I point at a nicechair for him to sit. I wonder if he will take my bait and ask about the manager rights here.

Severin 
    Participant

I am a college graduate but I didn’t knew they would apply for a job for me. But I guess they know I would be a great manager.

so what are the rights of a manager in this company? Because I would love to be your boss.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I stop and tell him.

“A manager here has many benefits here. The manager has a lot of control over his secretary when your office is on the fourth floor or higher. The manager job that is open is on the fourth floor and has a private elevator in the back so he or she can quickly go to their department when needed. In your case if you take the manager job, you can pick your secretary from the secretary pool, the front desk, and interviews/trainers. The manager cannot pick a nurse on our second floor If the secretary is not a manager the manager rules apply. Here since we are not going to have anybody else in here, you can have me work with my blouse and skirt off. I would have to work for you in my underwear.”

I restart going to my desk.

Severin 
    Participant

“This Sounds like a dream job!!

so how high are the earnings?

How soon could I start?”

Severin 
    Participant

I take the seat you offered me.

Thinking that this must be a dream because everything seems perfect

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I smile as he has not requested that I should take off my blouse and skirt. I go and use my password to reopen my system. I look at the screen and I see I do have an email from his mom. I read it and think he would be a pretty sissu secretary. I go back to his file and explain.

“That is why I did not know that you were a college graduate. The college space is blank. I am so sorry Severin. Please tell me the college you attended, and I will fill it out for you. I will send the updated file back to the main office so they can process you correctly.”

I smile at him as I wait for him to tell me the college.

Severin 
    Participant

“Ooh eehm “

I slowly turn red because I lied about the college

”I just forgot the name. Can’t you just leave the space empty?

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“No, because that needs to be in your file for the managers job and all its benefits.”

Severin 
    Participant

I whisper : “ I haven’t been in any college “

looking down on the floor

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Was it one of those on-line college? I am doing that now and I don’t know the name of it either. When I grad I would have to look at my diploma to remember the name. There are so many of them. Because that would still count for the job. But if you did not then the manager job would be unavailable and all its benefits. At least you did not tell me to take off my blouse and skirt and work in my underwear.”

Severin 
    Participant

“No I barley passed high school. I haven’t done anything since then.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“So, Severin what job skills do you have? Maybe I can find you another position in our company. We do have other positions open.”

This might be a little harder than I thought. But I have to try.

Severin 
    Participant

“Well I am good in organizing things. I have basic skills in office and oh I love to cook.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“So, you do know how to operate a computer. I mean able to input information into the system, write letters, and not just for game playing? Would you like to be a male secretary because I do know some positions that are open?”

I sit there thinking of him in a very tight and short mini skirt.

Severin 
    Participant

“Yes actually I am not a gamer but I am more than happy to accept your offer, my mum will be so proud when she hears that I found a job “

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Good, I will administer your typing test. The system is in the next room and you can do that tight now. Follow me.”

I get up and fix the hem of my skirt. I go to the side door and open it. On the desk is the typing test system.

Computer system Assignment Help, Assignment help, Online Assignment help, Assignment Writing services

I point to it and tell him I tell him.

“It is a five-minute test. The screen is in two halves. The upper screen is what you need to type out. On the lower screen is what you do type. Continue to type until the upper screen turns red. That means you are done with your test. The system grades itself and will send me the score. After that it will turn itself off. So, when you are done you can return to my office. Any questions?”

Severin 
    Participant

Tina leads me to the writing test.

“No questions, I will give my best!”

I start immediately to type this text it is long but I can handle it. After 4 minutes I have typed everything and the screen turns red. I lean back and enjoy the success

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I leave the room so he can concentrate at his task. I go to my desk and write to his mom.

Thank you for your response. I think we can find him a position here. We also have a mistress that is interested on having him be her she male secretary and personal sex toy at night. Please keep in contact and I will give you updates as we go along. Tina.

<u>I also inform the main office about the situation and that I will take him and make him my bitch secretary due to my move as a manager.</u>

He walks back into the office and I look at his scores.

“You did great.”

I point to the chair again.

Severin 
    Participant

Mom reply:

thank you for taking care of him. I like that but does he really needs to have a penis in the end? I would prefer if he would be a complete girl.

kind regards

Tina enters the room and tells me I did great .

”Thank you “

I take the seat she offered me

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I smile after I read that. Oh yes, we can do that. She will be my complete bitch now.

I send an email to the medical department of the change.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar