Skip to toolbar

anyone looking for a sissy best friend? (open to anyone and everyone)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ashleywantstoplay
    Participant

I’m new-ish to the site, I’ve been coming here off and on for years now, but I never made friends. I’m on quite a bit, everyday usually.

I'm here to pleasure any girls in need!

Lydia
    Participant

OOC:

Hiya Jenny, I can kind of relate!  It took me a long time to establish meaningful Relationships when I first joined too! ~Blush

Still, I see having done some homework on you, that you are involved in some threads!  Good for you Chick!

Theres an old Adage that goes: Ask not what your country can do for you but rather what you can do for your country!

When one shifts their mindset to be inline with this principle, the Dynamics also alter. One becomes defined by purpose & is desirable.  One learns of oneself by being in the Service of others.  One circulates & empowers & also becomes empowered too!  One learns new Skills & Abilities & one Grows!

If this is of some interest to you, please do PM & I will expand & offer some pointers! 

Truly Hope you find the Friends you Deserve! ~Grin

Huggles

-Lydia

3 users thanked author for this post.
    hatsue
    Participant

Lydia

Yes, i cannot agree with your points anymore. Just wish to have fun with you in future. And, hope that we can have friendship forever.

Hug and curtsy
    hatsue

OOC:

Hiya Jenny, I can kind of relate! It took me a long time to establish meaningful Relationships when I first joined too! ~Blush

Still, I see having done some homework on you, that you are involved in some threads! Good for you Chick!

Theres an old Adage that goes: Ask not what your country can do for you but rather what you can do for your country!

When one shifts their mindset to be inline with this principle, the Dynamics also alter. One becomes defined by purpose & is desirable. One learns of oneself by being in the Service of others. One circulates & empowers & also becomes empowered too! One learns new Skills & Abilities & one Grows!

If this is of some interest to you, please do PM & I will expand & offer some pointers!

Truly Hope you find the Friends you Deserve! ~Grin

Huggles

-Lydia

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Lydia
    Participant

I Am Glad my words have some Resonance with you both! ~Wink  So in a bid to keep this Topic Alive, just what kind of Sissy are you Jenny?  Traditional Enforced Pink Frills OTT for example?

Maybe take a post to describe your headspace you inhabit & what your aims on here are?

I too also sometimes Play Sissy! [Reluctantly]  Maybe we could become true Sissy Playmates! ~Giggle

@ Hatsue, Thankyou!  I`ve absorbed your profile & updates etc  Thinking of a way to integrate?  My Inbox is always open if you have an idea! ~Muah

Ashleywantstoplay
    Participant

I’m a bit odd. I don’t like dick or anything like it, but absolutely love feminzation.

Lydia
    Participant

~Giggle Theres nothing ODD about that Jenny, its merely Personal Preference, though I was able [& did] read that in your Profile!

So same question but framed in a different way:  Whats your FAVE Sissy Attire?

Ashleywantstoplay
    Participant

Cute bralette and panties, Bright colored leggings and a flower top.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account