Anyone for Classic Feminizations?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Rachel 1 month ago.

• Author
     Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I don’t know, just, well like I said classic situations.

The panty raid gone arway, the boy sneaking into a slumber party, the peeping tom getting got.

I’ve been in a bit of a funk for a bit, and maybe something simple will perk me back up.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  Pinkballoon.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     Mychala Pantisov 
    Participant

They are certainly classics and great starting points, because the can be tweaked to involve school uniform πŸ‘¬>>πŸ‘­

I’m in!

Mychala

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

They are certainly classics and great starting points, because the can be tweaked to involve school uniform πŸ‘¬>>πŸ‘­

I’m in!

Mychala

Hooray!

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Hi funny girl you sure are getting brave these days*giggle*

I would like to join if I may..have you thought how Β your make it all work…I can keep an eye on you keep you safe this is only a game you have been always very dear to me..

Suzy 
    Participant

Oh yes please.

Caught by flatmate/ roommate in her panties.

Attachments:
     Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

Is anyone still willing to do it? I’d love to do the Panty Raid!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

Is anyone still willing to do it? I’d love to do the Panty Raid!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

I’m always down.

Jacqueline 

I think it sounds fun. The panty raid has great possibilities. Maybe a bunch of boys caught by a dom or two and forced to wear what they hoped to steal?

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I think it sounds fun. The panty raid has great possibilities. Maybe a bunch of boys caught by a dom or two and forced to wear what they hoped to steal?

Sounds nice to me.

Jacqueline 

Whatever we decide, I think it will be fun. I can play any role.

Tiffany Knightly 
    Participant

I’m down, I’d like to play one of the guys, it’d be ideal to me if it was a Sorority and one of us gets caught and rats on the others. So we all are caught and made up. Maybe the Sorority has some “Gurls” from the last panty Raid who are eager to help teach us a lesson as well as the Dom sorority girls. What do y’all have in mind?

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Pinkballoon 
    Participant

I’d like to be feminized please.

Jacqueline 

Mychala, Kathy Lynn, Suzy, are you interested?

Jacqueline 

I sent PM’s to Mychala, Kathy Lynn, and Suzy to ask if they are interested in taking part in a story. The theme panty raid has been mentioned and I think it will be great fun. We can discuss it here and maybe start it up after the holidays. So far we have myself, Pinkballoon, and Tiffany Knightly taking part.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

A panty raid ummm pretty panties I how fun…when do we start, ?

Jacqueline 

Shortly after the new year Kathy Lynn. Welcome aboard. Feel free to add your ideas here.

mike 
    Participant

a panty raid sounds like fun

this boy is in

message me when we are on for it

giggle

Jacqueline 

Welcome to the fun Mike. We’ll begin the story after the new year arrives.

Beneathuk 
    Participant

Hello folks and happy new year. Is it rude of me to tag in on the end of this? The idea sounds like fun. A lads from a fraternity getting caught on a panty raid dare and then subjected to teasing, humiliation, maybe some CFNM and , of course, forced fem. Maybe having them outed on the internet after their forced transformation to really humiliate them? But whatever, I like it and I would like in please.

xx

Jacqueline 

Not rude at all. Welcome aboard, we’re very happy to have you. All rolls are open, the naughty boys, the girls, the dom or doms who catch the miscreants, and any others we might dream up. The thread will start soon I expect.

Mary 
    Participant

If there is room, I would like to play as well

Jacqueline 

There certainly is Mary, welcome aboard.

mike 
    Participant

cannot wait for this to start

this boy wants to go onΒ  panty raid

giggle

hope they are frilly pretty panties

blushing

Jacqueline 

I will open the thread and post a link here. The thread will be open to all who wish to participate and everyone will be welcome. The general theme of the story will be a panty raid. The fun will be seeing how the story develops.

The main roles I envision will be the dom or doms watching over and protecting the girls. The girls, (who own the panties) and the naughty boys who are determined to get those panties. I wonder why they want them. Giggle.

Creativity and imagination are most welcome. Push and pull the story. Don’t be shy. Let’s have fun with it. The only rule will be – have fun.

Hugs

OOC: Comments, desires, ideas, and suggestions can be made here, I will post a link to this thread in the story thread.

Jacqueline 
     Jacqueline 

Hi everyone, just a helpful tidbit of advice,

When role playing take care not to write the actions or words of another player. That limits the other player’s options. Hugs, and have fun. πŸ™‚

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

Just wondering how everyone was since it’s been a couple of days.

Jacqueline 

I’m wondering the same thing.

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

I think reviving and hopefully improving on classic (or retro) ideas is always a great idea. Many, if not most or all of us probably first got into this whole ‘world’ via some kind of classic introduction.

Anyone who has read anything I have posted (in my original incarnation about 8 years ago or since I rediscovered the site only days ago) will know that I am obsessed with the idea of reluctance, then acceptance of the inevitable, perhaps, but then more reluctance. I imagine (but don’t know – what say you, dominants?) that a feisty sub can be more interesting than a docile and completely compliant one (“Do this!” / “I do this!” / “Do that!” / “I now do that.”) Of course, there is a point where dealing with relentless rebellion can become wearisome.

I will look at the ‘Panty raid’ thread. It doesn’t sound like it will be my kind of thing, but maybe I will be surprised!

[Time to press the ‘Submit’ button. I love doing it every single time and feel that every time I press ‘Submit”, I am giving another tiny piece of me away!]

Sissy Sub Erica 
    Participant

Yes, Lucy! I’m a newbie here, and just hit the submit button for the first time yesterday! It gave me tingles. πŸ™‚

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

Β©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar