Skip to toolbar

Age regression or age progression?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kandijayne
    Participant

As some of us get older, the idea of Age Regression seems ever more alluring.  Note that this is different from simply RPing a character who is younger than your actual, RL age. Probably that happens regulatly, perhaps most of the time. No this is about starting at your current age and having your body become younger, reset as it were, either by some hi-tech rejuvenation, or by a range of special pills, or even by magic. Reverting to your early to mid-twenties seems ideal, though you could go as low as eighteen. (To go lower than eighteen would probably violate the terms and conditions of this site, unfortunately.)

Of course, either as a side effect, or as the inevitable consequence of rejuvenation, you become physically feminised as well, either as a sissy or shemale, or as a complete woman. Of course! If age regression didn’t involve feminisation, I wouldn’t be discussing it here. I know Melandren has access to some pretty advanced technology, but I don’t think it offers this, does it?

At the same time I know that some people, younger people maybe, are turned on by the idea of Age Progression, actually becoming older than you are, a MILF or a cougar perhaps.

So what’s your fantasy – age regression or age progression? Or are you quite happy to be your current RL age?

I'm a damsel in distress, not a damsel in dat dress

2 users thanked author for this post.
    shannonf
    Participant

i would have to say age regression.  Still a consenting adult of course. One scenario is the age old trying to get alcohol as a under age. What would you do to get it? Another is trying to get into clubs, were do you get a fake id?

But i have seen some stories were they did both age regression and age progression.

Just a few thoughts.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Alison Anderson
    Participant

There is an old saying.  We grow too soon old and too late smart.  Would I love to be younger and be able to have a few less body aches, or be able to lose weight at the drop of a hat?  Sure.  But not at the expense of life experience.  Not being able to go out in public until age 52 has made my experiences all that much special; I never know how much time I have left.

A good makeover will take 5-10 years off your face.  I’ll take my aches and experience for some good personalized makeup lessons.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    kandijayne
    Participant

But not at the expense of life experience.

There’s no reason to assume that rejuvenation will cause you to lose your memory of your earlier life, so physically young again but with all your experiences. (Muscle memory might be different. You might have to relearn to do certain things.) But no doubt as you live through a new life memories of your old life will inevitably begin to fade into the background…

I'm a damsel in distress, not a damsel in dat dress

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Karen TV
    Participant

Age regression for me. Sometimes I’d like to be a woman in my mid twenties with a succesful career but still very submissive in bedroom. In another scenario I’d be a college girl and join the volleyball team or the cheerleader squad

Besides feminization, I would love to become less shy as a second side effect. In my dreams I’m not only a young woman, but also a social butterfly

Ursula Elskov
    Participant

Age regression with physical transformation would be wonderful! i’m living the life i’m expected to lead, not the one i want. How wonderful to have a second chance with a mind that is less concerned with what others think and more focused on it’s own happiness.

My name is ursula and i do what i am told.

Take me to bed, or lose me forever.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account