A suggested alternative to the SissyBelt

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Miss Luzette 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Miss Luzette 
    Participant

When I domme’d at the old Lacy Place, I used this ‘high tech’ device for chastity. It appears to be only a blue, boy-cut panty/knickers but with a tap of an app on a manager/enforcer’s mobile device the panty starts to change color from the lightest to the darkest human skin tones until it matches the wearer. Now he looks like a boy doll.

With another tap of the app, the panty contracts, pressing his testicles into his body cavity and flattens his penis so that it pokes out where a girl’s should be and at the same time, presents labia in the front. He now looks like a real girl who must pee sitting down but with no visible device showing.

Now you can add whatever constraint or punishment devices as desired also with a touch of an app: A leg collapsing, electric shock, a surge of pre-orgasmic frustration, the itchiness of apparent ants inside, all while those who see the sissy even naked, thinks she’s a girl.

Just thought I’d pass it along. 

4 users thanked author for this post.
     Stephanie Suckswell 
    Participant

Been belted like this by Miss Luzette in the past, can confirm that it was quite effective! My character was VERY frustrated by it’s humiliatingly effective “feminine” front. Would recommend to Dominants, would recommend sissies to do whatever it took to avoid being put in these!

silky 
    Participant

i  like the idea of a self-effacing belt.  Very nice idea, making it self-camouflage.

I wrote a few notes in the old LiL on sissy-belt ideas, never thought of that one!  Maybe  some LiL technician could take the best bits from several people’s ideas, and start mass-producing belts for all the Mistresses to start fitting to their property.

Anise Suraya 
    Participant

Can’t it be soft pink instead? :p

Beneathuk 
    Participant

Let me get this straight. A sissy wears this and it effectively makes them look like a naked, hairless female? Would they wear panties over this? Does it have rear access?

xx

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

Thanks for your interest in this alternative. The quick answer is yes and yes. The first answer of course is optional as you might want the sub to look naughty like you would make a genuine girl go pantiless for humiliation sake. The second answer does not limit the direction of the access from nature’s call to various anal penetrations.

The ‘natural’ look plus the app allows sissies to interact with innocent genuine girls or guys without them noticing anything amiss and will confuse them as to who is another sissy and who is genuine except for ‘The Smell’ which I make as the power identifier.

Luzette <3

6 users thanked author for this post.
     Alex 
    Participant

So it is a little like the body suit concept but just for the lower half? Or am I getting it completely wrong?

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Alex.
     Miss Luzette 
    Participant

Before and after for European skin. The balls are squished up inside their torso and their penis is manipulated so that it pees downward like a girl. The app controls pain, arousal or anything else you’d like to do.

Thanks for the interest.

5 users thanked author for this post.
     Vanessa 
    Participant

My BF ( he’s a 9″1/2, i know, i’m lucky lol) has been googling this piece of technology but had a few questions, prior to purchasing one for me.

The comfort of the wearer is not His priority, however He was worried about the fit and feel it would have on him upon frontal penetration. I.e. will it feel “natural”, like penetrating a real vagina or will the sensation for him be a bit “rubbery” or “platicky”?? He hates the senstation of rubber on his skin, hence we have never used condoms or toys of similar material either.

i also like the idea of an app. He’s good with many things  but not with keeping keys! (don’t tell him that tough 🙂 )

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Miss Luzette 
    Participant

Vanessa: You are indeed lucky as is he especially if he plays basketball with fingers that long! If that however is his American shoe size then I’m afraid dear girl that he is quite ordinary; But I digress.

It is important to tell your “Intended” that this Special Panty is not for sale anywhere: Neither AT Amazon, nor ON the Amazon bor by direct sales FROM an Amazon. It can only be obtained, free of charge by visiting our Corporate Office directly where we will be only too happy to service him.

As to the proprietary elements of the Special Panty* I will explain them to you and you only. The panty deflates and rearranges the wearer’s penis such that any penetration runs along the sensitive underside of his formerly useful organ. That means that with the usual pinky-dicks we get here at the Corporation, the penetration is minimal but with your BFs ‘horsemeat’ there would be no problem inserting a power-washer if so indicated.

There is no rubbery feeling with our device neither, so there! Our garment taps into the wearer’s seminal vesicles which produces the greasy goo semen that will coat the lining of the ‘joy tunnel’. His new cunny will feel as slimy as that of any crack whore or debutante but without the pungent, distinctive smell of power (or fish) which identifies the powerful here at Melandren.

If you or your BF who apparently wants instead to be your GF (It takes all kinds we know and honor diversity) send him to to us and have him ask for Miss Luzette. She BTW is the ONLY active member of the Armee de Pied since her profile cannot be changed. MERDE!

*(Named for the Special Employees who wear them. We used to call them Sissy Panties but the name triggered too many Millennial ‘Snowflakes’ who were our biggest demographic so we ‘pussied out’.)

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Miss Luzette.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     Danielle 
    Participant

Where is the corporate office?

lucy_in_pink 
    Participant

Excellent alternative, especially for those who, like me believe that the pleasure of the sissy is completely irrelevant and that only the pleasure of the man (or woman) using the sissy is relevant. Rear access essential, of course.

Is there a possibility of temporary release at some stage? Probably not!!!

Miss Luzette 
    Participant

Thanks for asking:  Oh yes there is; generally for unannounced sanitary checks.  A working sissy will suddenly be told by a senior girl to follow her.  The sissy will be taken to a brightly lit room and placed on a pedestal in front of a manager and a number of other genuine girls (gigis). Behind the manager is a monitor recording the sissy from the knees up.

After the sissy removes her clothes, the manager presses her app and for the next few minutes the panty ‘goes in reverse’ which creates aches intended to feel like a girl’s period.  Several other real girls including some of the sissies workmates will be there and encouraged to giggle and tease.   Finally the now blue panty drops off displaying his shriveled manhood.

A supervisor manipulates his now exposed genitals, while he must keep his hands on his head, to check for medical issues, then hand washes the area and measures for penis extension etc.  She then begins an orgasmless milking of the sissy which causes his emission to dribble and leak slowly into a measuring vial for later motility testing and such.

Finally a fresh panty is unwrapped and drawn up his legs by a girl he knows and works with who then holds his hand as the manager activates the device.  The same ‘menstrual’ pain is repeated on the sissy until her odorless cunt is restored while the pungent aroma of the gigis natural fluids fill her nostrils.  She then must thank all concerned, dress quickly and go back to work with her flushed expression acknowledging to all Melandren employees where she has just been.

I hope that helps!

Luzette <3

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Miss Luzette.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Miss Luzette.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar