READ ME: How to RolePlay at the new LIL

This topic contains 33 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Souludor 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
     Hadleyc 
    Participant

I suspect many of you may have concerns and/or frustrations with the layout of the ‘forums’ and the fact that they are Corporation focused. What about the Lacy Place, you will shout. What if I don’t want to play this dumb old Corporation forced fem game?

The good news is that this new engine offers us a huge opportunity in our role play adventures, but it is going to take all of us shifting our mindset a little in HOW we play. I have a good feeling that this is going to open up many wonderful opportunities and adventures and I ask that you give this the benefit of the doubt and let us try something new here. I welcome feedback below, but please try to enter in with an open mind… you might just like it.

The new site is designed with the idea that the ‘Role Playing’ forums are almost a tutorial. Think of this as a fan-fiction area where players can learn how to role play… and I hope all of you established players will help guide new players even as I endeavor to create some new story starters and flesh out the world a little more.

So where is the actual role-play? Where is the Lacy Place? Where do girls that have played at the Corporation for years go?

The wonderful thing about this new site, is that each one of you can create entire universes with your own rules and your own philosophies. All you have to do is go up and create your own group! If you want to see some examples, you can find them in the community tab in the top menu under ‘groups’. For instance, @jacqueline has created The Lacy Place as it’s own group. It has it’s own forum, it has it’s own membership within the site… and it can have other groups created as sub-groups to it.

Likewise for something completely different, @mistressdyvia has created her own universe completely independent of The Corporation or Lacy called The Labyrinth of the Hive Mind which can exist in it’s own little world.

All of you can create groups and create your own worlds… They can be public or private, they can have their own pages and I expect to see many wonderful adventures created. So give it a try… join a group and/or create your own. And let me know what questions you have in the comments below!

Very informative and once again I thank you.

subtoy486 
    Participant

I’m not sure where to start. I want to be forced to be a sissy

Jacqueline 

Hi Subtoy.
    There are two main places to start. Under the role playing menu, click on Initiation – Start here. Or check out the community/groups, and find the front desk group. Make a post about checking in. Or do both. 🙂

Initiation – Start here

https://lockedinlace.com/groups/lacy-place-reception-desk-lobby/forum/

Souludor 
    Participant

Thank you

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar