2nd try – Stephen Arrives

This topic contains 146 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tinaplaytoy 54 minutes ago.

• Author
     Sarah 
    Participant

My jaw drops down to my feet again as you walk in dressed in the tiny bikini and heels. I have on a pair of baggy shorts to swim in and a casual shirt. Right now I’m glad the shorts are baggy.

“Yes they took my blood test this morning. The nurse was very nice” I say remembering the cute Japanese girl in the starch white uniform that seemed too short for her. At one stage I even saw the lace top of her stockings, the suspender and some bare thigh..mmmm

“yes I’m ready to swim whenever you are” I answer.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Good then let’s go. Do you still just want to do ten laps a set or do you think you are ready for fifteen laps?”

I stand up looking at him.

Sarah 
    Participant

“I think 10 to start with, you look way fitter than me” I reply

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“I think 10 to start with, you look way fitter than me” I reply

“Good then let’s go. Do you still just want to do ten laps a set or do you think you are ready for fifteen laps?”

I stand up looking at him.

Sarah 
    Participant

I say “ten” and we go down to the pool. I watch her all the way in that tiny bathing suit. She said she wasn’t meant to meet people in the one she wore yesterday, this one is worse, or better, depending on which way you looked at it…and I’m looking at it.

We swim and she soon gets well ahead of me. After she finishes ten laps I am still trying to finish my 9th and finally I get to the 10th and touch the end minutes after her. I come over to her panting for breathe and say “wow you are like a fish in the water, I just couldn’t keep up sorry”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Don’t worry let’s rest at our table I have orange juice there for us.”

We sit at our table and the serber leaves us but I notice something.

“Stephen is there something wrong. Is the room fine? Is your luggage alright? Are you worried about something?”

Sarah 
    Participant

I sip at the orange juice and think about how to reply. She may know what was in my luggage so I don’t want to lie.

“No the room is beautiful, very comfortable” I pause. I look at this Asian beauty in her tiny bikini “err you see my girlfriend packed the bag and she put two odd items in there. One was a set of her underwear which is nice as it is intimate and I guess she thinks I will think of her when I see it, but she wrote Enjoy, what does that mean. The second was even weirder, it was a framed picture of her dad. What is that about? I would have thought she would put a picture of herself, not her dad, in my luggage.”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Well the first one is easy. She wants you to think of her in only that. That is very sexy. If I had a husband to be I would probable put this bikini in his luggage. It will make him want to finish the training and get back to me.”

I take a sip of my juice.

“The picture of her dad is harder. But I remember that you are here so you would have a better relationship with her dad. Maybe and I did say maybe she put it in there to remind why you are here. Your girlfriend wants you to get along with her dad.”

Sarah 
    Participant

“Perhaps you are right, I just was a little shocked by it is all.” I say not wanting to tell her how the panties and bra brought up memories about my embarrassing accident in my sisters panties when I was younger which I had tried to completely forget for years.

“yes, getting along with her dad seems important to her so that makes sense” I continue. I think to myself I better get the picture out of the drawer as he probably gets reports back on what is happening here.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Let’s go do another ser of laps.”

I get up and go to the pool.

Sarah 
    Participant

I follow Tina and can’t help again looking at her pert ass in that tiny bikini. I get in the pool beside her and start to swim, still a bit tired from the previous ten laps.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

We finish our laps and go back to his room. I tell him.

“Go ahead and change because we will go eat. I will go to my place and do the same.”

I leave his room.

Sarah 
    Participant

I look in the drawer and get the picture of Mr Wallace out and put it on the bedside table. Still not sure if I should but don’t want any bad reports going back to him.

i then look at Jill’s underwear, it’s so pretty. I touch it and it’s soft and so delicate. I feel myself getting hard so I put it back in the drawer and change into some casual clothes.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I come back to his room and I tell him.

“The doctor left me a message. We have an appointment with him at one. Are you ready to go eat? After we are done, we will go see the doctor.”

Sarah 
    Participant

“Yes I’m ready to go” I say and we go off to the cafe to have some lunch

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

After lunch we go to the medical department and to the doctor office. The doctor and a nurse is there waiting for us.

Sarah 
    Participant

I sit down when the nurse offers me a seat opposite the doctor at his desk. I’m a bit apprehensive as I don’t often find myself in a doctors office and I just hope everything is okay and I will be fine to go get married soon.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

The doctor tells Stephen.

“Stephen, your potassium and vitamin D level are real low. I think this is the main cause of the shape you are in. By getting your levels back to normal and working with Tina I am sure we can get you into shape. The nurse here will put on an I V glove that we use to do your I V and do the blood test. This way we don’t have to poke you with a needle every time. You keep the glove on at all times and you can shower and go swimming with the glove on. Any questions?”

Sarah 
    Participant

I am shocked at first and say nothing as I didn’t expect that. “Wow” I say “I guess I’m glad I had the checkup as I didn’t know anything was wrong. Is it serious if those are low?” I ask

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

The doctor tells him.

Your body needs vitamin D to promote bone growth, absorb calcium properly, and for other essential body functions. Individuals who don’t get enough of the mineral run the risk of osteomalacia in adults, and fragile, soft bones in children. A vitamin D deficiency may be linked to an increased frequency of illness including prostate, colon, and breast cancer; depression, heart disease, weight gain, and other health issues. Research shows individuals who have sufficient levels of vitamin D have a lower risk of disease. Vitamin D is helpful in treating osteoporosis, flu, diabetes, cancer, autoimmune disease, autism, chronic pain, heart disease, high blood pressure, and neuromuscular diseases. It could also harm your testicles and not produce the T – level you need. But I don’t dare check that out until your level get back to near normal. Nurse schedule the I V room for him the next two weeks except Sunday. Blood test first thing in the morning.”

“Potassium is a natural mineral that is required by the human body for a number of purposes. The mineral is classified as an electrolyte and is present in all bodily tissues and cells. Potassium primarily contributes to overall muscle function, but also plays a role in digestive health, kidney function, blood pressure regulation and more.”

“Any more questions?”

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  tinaplaytoy.
     Sarah 
    Participant

“No. Wow Doctor I’m just glad you caught it. Whatever you need to do to fix it let’s get it done” I say a little scared but hoping he can fix whatever needs doing quickly.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“We will. You will have an I V meeting every day in the morning. You two can go swimming in the afternoon. BUT you will only do ten laps sets and only two of them. Tina can do the first ten with you. After that she can show off and do her twenty five.. Te last set will be done together. I do not want you to over do your exercise whole on I V treatment. Is that agree on?”

Tina says.

“I will do a fifty lap in the middle to keep my level the same.”

“Show off.”

Sarah 
    Participant

I am too worried about what is going on with me to think about the swimming. “Please just get this done so I can go home” I say

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I tell Stephen.

“We will as soon as your treatment is done. We will also follow the doctor’s orders to the letter so you can get better.”

Sarah 
    Participant

“Thank you” I say happy that she wants to help me

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I stay with him until the treatment is over. We walk back to his room. Inside I tell him.

“I will be back tomorrow morning so we can go back to the medical department and you get your I V treatment. That is the most important thing tight now.”

I leave the room and go to my office. I send Jill an email telling her that his treatment has started:

Jill

The treatment has started. The only thing I know is Stephen will be rename to Sarah. But on the form it does not state if your father wants Sarah to be a blonde or Asian trophy wife. Akso special duties that Sarah must know either domestic or sexually so I can train her properly. Please talk to you father on how he would like Sarah to be trained.

Thank You.

Tina

I send her the email so I can schedule her training while she goes under for the SRS.

Sarah 
    Participant

Tina, thank you so much for your email I’m glad to hear the treatment has started and Stephen will become Sarah before long. I spoke with my dad and while he is partial to a blonde he said that on this occasion he would like a nice little Asian girl. His reasoning was that she should always see herself as inferior to him and me and should he tire of her she can be sent away to Thailand or Japan or somewhere to live out her life as a bar girl. 

In terms of duties he mentioned the sexual ones first. Obviously at his beck and call, always ready when he wants sex. Must be ready to drop to her knees and give a blowjob even if he demands in company. Needs to also do it to others if he desires. In the bedroom she needs to respect him, serve him and spread her legs when he commands. Around the house she needs to look good at all times and follow his or my commands or he said I could be in charge of putting her over my knee for a spanking, again even in front of company. I hope this helps.

Jill

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I read the email. I sent the medical information to the doctor. I write some notes on her training. I put down that Sarah must pass our two cock sucking classes witj a B or higher grades.

There are many other factors that I have to work out. I just list all the other things I must figure our for Sarah.

Sarah 
    Participant

Totally unaware of the emails I go to sleep half worried about the doctor needing to put me on IV but thinking about Jill. When I wake up I see the picture of her dad staring at me which makes me nervous again but I get up and get dressed and wait for Tina to come by.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

It is eight thirty in the morning when I arrive over at Stephen room. We go to the I V room. The nurse does her thing. When it is over we go straight over to the cafeteria and have lunch. After lunch I tell Stephen I will go change into my swimming suit and come back for him to go to the pool. It was a little over thirty minutes when I arrive. We go to the pool and I remind him only ten. We do our ten and go to our table. I tell him that he can have a screwdriver or orange juice. But, he will get only one screwdriver.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 147 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar