2nd try – Stephen Arrives

This topic contains 147 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sarah 22 minutes ago.

• Author
     Sarah 
    Participant

I’ve always been a small, skinny type of guy, and as much as I hate to admit it this lead to a lack of confidence around girls and so until my early 20’s and in my last year at Uni I remained a virgin. Of course like a lot of guys I would brag a little without giving too much detail that could catch me out, but the reality is other than a few dates, an occasional kiss, not much more of note had happened in my life to brag about. Girls found me cute, but not really man enough to be boyfriend material I guess, but the reality is I was so scared of rejection I didn’t really know what they thought. Then it all changed in my last year of Uni. I am 22, still small and skinny, but suddenly for reasons unknown I have a girlfriend, and not just any girlfriend, Jill is one of the best looking girls in the school. She is the same height as me at 5’6″, she has beautiful long blonde hair, a smile that melts your heart, her body is so well proportioned, she has legs that…well just wow, legs that you just can’t help to look at when she wears short skirts , which she does often. Her butt is not large but fills out her tight jeans, if she chooses the, so that you just want to grab it. There is nothing about her that I would want to change.

She approached me one night at a bar lot’s of us go to. I was with my mates sitting in the corner nursing a beer slowly as I didn’t have money to get the next round, and it was my round unfortunately. (Did I mention Jill is from one of the richest families in the area too?) So I sat there talking to my mates, all pretty much dateless on another Saturday night like myself when Jill starts to walk over. One of my mates sees her first and says “Shit that Jill girl is coming this way, she must have finally realised I’m the one for her” we all laughed and told him he had no fucking chance. But we were all shocked when she came all the way to the table and stood, a vision of loveliness, the girl everyone adores was going to talk to us. I think get it over with, throw your insult and we can get on with slowly sipping the this beer before I have to see if my credit card has any credit left on it.

“Stephen right?” she says looking directly at me. I nearly spit the small sip of beer from my mouth “err yeah, erm that’s right and your Jill yeah?” I answer. One of my mates says “real smooth Stevie boy”. She ignores him and says “can we talk alone?”. Of course we can I think, I would love to be alone with you anywhere. But I say “I guess” nervously. As I get up and go with her I hear my mates say, probably needs him to do her homework and the loser will probably do it for nothing.

Well that was 4 months ago and what a whirlwind it has been since. Yes Jill, the Jill, the most beautiful girl in the world is my girlfriend. I lost my virginity after a week with her, she buys me expensive clothes, I have lost touch with my friends, but they were just holding me back anyway. My confidence has grown. I’m in love.

Last week she took me home to meet her dad. Her mum has passed away and her dad Bob is all she has now and she wants me to meet him. When I meet the famous Mr Bob Wallace I immediately get the feeling he is sizing me up. He is tall, over 6′, but has a bit of a gut on him. He is over 50 with greying hair that is bald in the middle. A red nose suggests too much of whatever his drink of choice is, and perhaps that drink is partly to blame for the gut also. “Hi Mr Wallace” I say offering my hand which he just about crushes with his. “So this is the one” he says to Jill not addressing me. “Yes” he says “Perfect but she will need to go off and go through the course before we can set a wedding date. Well done you picked out a perfect one this time”.

What did he say wedding? Has Jill told him we are getting married? I God I love her but I wanted to be the one that asked, she has it already planned. Oh well I knew she was dominant in our relationship but if she wants to marry me I’m not going to be the one to fuck that up…..Hold everything, did he say SHE? Nah couldn’t be, or was a slip of the tongue. What did he mean ‘this time’ had she brought home potential husbands before? (I didn’t know she had brought home their house maid, Bob’s personal secretary, and several of his female employees at his business before as she used her beauty searching for small skinny guys for her dad to find a new wife)

We had a great dinner that night, a fair bit of wine and Mr Wallace sat me up next to him while he talked to me all night asking me about my family, which have sadly passed away, my background, friends etc. He really was getting to know me and I guessed it all was because I was to be his new son in law.

The next day I had no hesitation packing a bag and going with him for the course he mentioned. He told me it would make me into the person I should be and ready for the wedding. I figured he wasn’t happy with having a small skinny son in law as it reflected on the family and that he was sending me to some sort of boot camp to do exercise, drink protein shakes, and bulk up for his daughter. Not my thing but Jill definitely was the girl of my dreams and I wasn’t going to lose her by refusing to go, and well how hard can it be? So when we arrived at this lavish building with doormen, or should I say door women, that resembled models, I was suitably shocked. My chin nearly hit the floor as we walked into the foyer and there were gorgeous women everywhere and a few men who looked a bit lost. I stood staring and didn’t realise Mr Wallace had approached a desk and was talking to a beautiful receptionist with large breasts. I don’t want to be rude but you couldn’t help notice he breasts as her top was unbuttoned at the top and the lace of her bra was even visible. I started walking to the desk as they were finishing the conversation. Why did he say to her ‘trophy wife, bimbo, will spread her legs when I want and if I want her to do it to help me with a business rival she won’t question it’. What the hell is he talking about?

As I get to the desk he shakes my hand and says “see you soon, can’t wait to see the results and in the meantime I will arrange the wedding and after that you will have a wardrobe of the most wonderful clothes and all the things you could want” he smiles and walks off. Only as he leaves I realise he has left without me getting my bag from his car.

I look at the gorgeous lady behind the desk.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

So, are ready to meet your trainer. She is waiting for you. If you are ready I will take you to our pool where she is swimming.

Sarah 
    Participant

I realise I’ve been staring at her breasts the whole time. Oh shit she said something and I look up at her face, its gorgeous. She is giving me a knowing smile, oh damn she knows I was looking at her breasts. “Trainer….err yeah…erm swimming, yeah okay” I say “but err” I’m so nervous “my clothes, Mr Wallace he left, I don’t have my clothes except what I’m wearing”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Don’t worry. I am sure we can get you something to wear. Are you ready to go?”

Sarah 
    Participant

The trainer is a woman, in a bathing suit right now, god am I ever ready to go “yes, absolutely” is ay sounding perhaps a little too excited

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Follow me.”

She leads him to the pool. She goes up to an Asian woman.

“Tina, this is Stephen. He just got here.”

She moves away.

Sarah 
    Participant

Wow this very cute young Asian girl is going to be my trainer, gee she is gorgeous and that bikini is tiny. It doesn’t appear to be the look of a professional trainer but then again how many professional trainers do I know. All I do know is she reminds me of the type of girl I would have searched for pictures of on the internet, that is of course before I fell madly in love with Jill and those days are behind me. I offer my hand “Hi I’m Stephen” I say trying to look her in the eyes.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Hi and you know I am Tina. I hope you know how to swim because this is the best exercise with other things to build you up a little. I do it to keep my figure.”

I point to a table at the pool.

“Let’s go over there so we can talk.”

I walk in front of him swishing my ass in front of him.

Sarah 
    Participant

Tina, wow if I wasn’t so in love with Jill. I nod as she talks acknowledging I know how to swim and when she says it keeps her figure I can’t help checking her out again. I try to do it without her seeing but I’m sure she notices.

I follow her to the table watching her ass move as she walks towards the table. I feel my penis twitch in response as I look at the black and white material stretched perfectly across her ass. God I can’t get hard I tell myself and start to try reciting the alphabet backwards to stop myself.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

We sit down and I ask him.

“Would you like a drink.”

I wave over to a waitress.

“Tell me about yourself.”

Sarah 
    Participant

Before I can answer her question about a drink a beautiful waitress arrives asking what I would like

I look at her and am stunned by how short her uniform is. I’m going to have trouble not cuming in my pants at this rate.

“A scotch with water please” I say hoping that I haven’t crossed a boundary at this fitness camp. I look at Tina who is waiting on my answer to tell me about myself.

“Well I’m 22, I’m here because I’m going to get married to the my girlfriend and my future father in law wants me to be perfect to fit into his family I guess. I don’t really understand it but I guess I am happy to do what is needed to make him happy. I don’t know there is much else to tell really. I study engineering at Uni, my parents died when I was younger. I have an older sister but we lost touch some time ago.”

“what about you” I ask hoping this is just a get to know you type session.

Attachments:
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I tell the waitress.

“I will have my light beer, please.”

She walks away.

“I have been working here for seven years. I do the training getting people fit and able to defend themselves and others like a wife. That is why you are here. That is the main concern that we are facing.”

I use the cover story until we do the SRS. Only then he will find out that he is to be the father trophy wife.

Sarah 
    Participant

“I see” I say “so you teach fitness and self defence, you are a very talented lady” I say hoping that wasn’t too forward.

“concern?” I ask “why do you suggest it is a concern?”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Some men don’t like a woman training them. But just think that the father is thinking of his daughter. You would probable do the same if you were in his position.”

Sarah 
    Participant

“yes you are right” I say “thanks for helping me I know I can’t wait to get married and want to start getting in shape if that is what it takes”

The drinks arrive and I smile at the waitress. God her skirt is so short I’m confused as to where to look, In front of me is this gorgeous Asian girl who is going to train me and then there is this waitress who has a uniform that would probably fit someone much shorter than her and still be risqué.

I down the drink quickly and look back at Tina. “So Tina, when do we start?” I ask.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“Well I was told you be here after lunch. This is not the outfit a new trainer should meet her new case. Let’s do this. You stay here and you can have another dring BUT only one more. I will go to my room and change. I will come back here and it will be time for lunch. We will eat lunch and go to my office. They will notify me when your room is ready. How does that sound?”

Sarah 
    Participant

“Excellent” I say “I can’t wait”

Hmm drinking, lunch, room, so far this all seems pretty relaxed, like a holiday. I think I might like it here. I also might have a chat to that waitress too when she comes over to offer me another drink. Maybe she will tell me a little more about the place and what I’m in for.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I go to my room and shower. I get dress and pput on make up. I go back to the pool.

“Are you ready for lunch?”

Sarah 
    Participant

I feel like one of those guys in a cartoon as I almost sense my jaw drop, my tongue slide out and slide down to the floor and roll up as my eyes pop out of my head. Tina looks amazing in the little black dress. I stand up and pull her chair out trying to be a gentleman and realise as I do my small cock is hard and shows a lump in my pants that I would prefer she didn’t see. First because its small and second because I have a fiancé waiting for me and I would hate her to think I looked at anyone else.

“Welcome back Tina” I say pulling out the chair.

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I sit down in the chair.

“Thank you.”

I take a sip from my beer that is not done yet. I see he still has left in his drink. I look at my watch and the cafeteria open in five minutes. We are not in a hurry. I look around the pool as I see the other people are starting to also leave.

Sarah 
    Participant

I sit back down and drink the rest of my drink while I look at Tina. How can she be a trainer I think to myself.

“So tell me how does this all work?” I ask

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“After lunch you have a physical, blood tests, and chest x-ray. That will take all afternoon. I will take you to your room where you will have supper and the rest of the night of. You can read or watch television. Tomorrow morning before breakfast you have another blood test. These are the fasting blood tests. After breakfast we will go for a swim as the doctor will get the results and then we can figure out a plan.”

Sarah 
    Participant

“wow blood tests, x-rays, this is all a pretty serious routine it seems. I’m happy to go along with it all if its going to help me ensure my wedding goes ahead but there is something I need to talk to you about. It seems pretty stupid really but when I came here I left my bag in Mr Wallace’s car and well other than what I am wearing I have nothing to change into for bed, for swimming, or clothes to wear tomorrow. I told the girl at the reception and she said something about it would be taken care of. Did she ring Mr Wallace and has he dropped off my things yet? I mean I don’t even have toiletries or anything. It’s kind of embarrassing to be asking you but I don’t want to leave it till it is too late” I ramble hoping she sees my dilemma and helps as I’m not sure the girl at the desk would remember what anyone talked to her about two minutes after the conversation ended.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Sarah.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

I pick up the phone and call the front desk. I talk to them.

“Your bag will be here in a few minutes they couldn’t get a hold of him until he got home. His phone was ringing but because he was driving, he did not answer it until he stop the car. They will bring it to the room when we get it.”

I write something on my desk and ask him.

“Ready to go to your room?”

Sarah 
    Participant

“gee thanks for making sure my bag would be here you are a lifesaver” I respond

I wonder what she wrote down but I can’t see what it was.

“Okay, yes, let’s get started, I would love to see where I’m staying. If its anything like the rest of this place it will be great”

tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

We go over to his room. I open the door. I let him enter first. I look on the bed and there is no luggage.

Image result for images of hotel rooms

I let him check out the room. A few minutes later there is a knock on the door. It is the guard hold a bag. He gives it to me and I put it on the bed.

“You are all set. The woman that brought over to me told her manager and she was the one that got your bag back over here.”

Sarah 
    Participant

I look around the room. It is incredible but what did I expect when Mr. Wallace is paying. I thank Tina for her help and I say “This room is great, and thanks so much for getting my bag sent up. Should I get changed now?”

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Sarah.
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

“You can do what you want. You are what we call – ‘Your time’ meaning it is up to you. Dinner will be serve here for you. The nurse will be here for your fasting blood test before breakfast is here. I will be here at nine so we can go swimming again. Any questions?”

Sarah 
    Participant

“That sounds great thank you so much” I say. I watch as Tina leaves the room. Or my accurately I watch her tight ass in that tight black dress wiggle its way out of the room. As soon as she is gone I admonish myself for staring as I think of Jill and how happy I am that we will be married.

I take a look around the room and see some magazines. Like most places they are women’s fashion, shopping, where jewellery stores are etc. Why don’t these places ever have something for men to read I wonder.

I go to my bag half expecting to find it tampered with but I open it and find my clothes which Jill packed for me and I start to put them away. I get to the bottom and there are two items I didn’t expect. First a framed photo of Mr. Wallace.

WTF? I think. A picture of Jill, yes, but why would she stick a picture of her dad in my luggage? Must have been in error. God he is a stern looking guy, I would hate to get on his bad side. I stick the framed photo in a drawer and grab the second item, an envelope. On the front in Jill’s handwriting it says These are one of my favourite sets, enjoy!!!

Again WTF? Comes to mind. I open the the envelope and find a set of her underwear

I look at them. Very pretty. What does she mean enjoy? I stick them in the drawer and put the bag under the bed and switch on the TV to pass some time.

Attachments:
     tinaplaytoy 
    Participant

Nothing happens the rest of the day. It is tomorrow morning and the nurse is at his room at seven forty-five. They do the blood draw, two tubes. At eight, the breakfast cart arrives so he can eat breakfast. It was eight fifty when I arrive at Stephen room in my bikini. I knock on the door and enter the room.

“Hi Stephen, are you ready for your swim and did they take your blood test before breakfast this morning?”

I sit on his patio.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 148 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar