Reply To: Anne Takes the Train {Private}

Anne 
Participant

I’m hoping to see a smile from Nancy as she thinks about my offer..

“You know miss maybe its better if you referred to ma, if at all, as Nancy-girl. That’s the name that Greta uses and all. I don’t know why you think I’m not being honest with you though.

Well this is not going well. Mmm, plan B..if there was one?

She then once again claims she has no knowledge of “Bimbo” except as an insult. But…that Belinda is vaguely familiar. Mmmm, now we’re getting somewhere…

She then tells me Greta might be a better source of information about my valuables.

“Also with all due respect, I do not wish to be your friend miss if that would interfere with my service here with Greta.

Not good…she then implies that  my embarrassment is because I’m referring to my breasts and pussy. She obviously is trying to back pedal from the fact that she is lusting over my body…

How can I get her to talk???

She then brings up shaving my pussy and that it will be requiring a thorough washing and powdering front and back if I am going wear the dress.

This intimacy might just get her talking…maybe.

She then explains her “neutral” status as a lowly maid…I don’t buy it.

“Please um..Nancy-girl, I really think the Versace dress is my best choice…so please do what you need, including the tampon…so I can get dressed and get out of you hair….oh and a panties and a bra would be very appreciated…

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Anne.
  • This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Anne.
Attachments:

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar