Reply To: Ruby- removed, remade, re-rubbered

Ruby the slave 
Participant
As the tank finally drains empty the labbies grab me and unrestrained me then remove all the tubes and sensors there is a strange feel as the latex of the labbies touches my body then Mistress anounces…
Now you look more like a Ruby, and even more important, now you look like you will fit into your new skin, though we aren’t doing that just yet… I gesture to a small shower stall in the corner, “Why don’t you do your best to clean yourself off…

Im a little distracted from what Mistress says as I starts to become more and more real.
Mistress points to a shower cubicle in the corner the labbies support me as my muscles finally start to work again all of a sudden I see my self in the full length Mirror in the shower and as the drugs have worn off I feel rage and screem at the top of my voice even though it comes out all high pitched and girly…
”WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO ME YOU CRAZY PHYCOPATHIC BITCH! YOU BETTER MAKE THIS RIGHT!
Im not even as strong as I use to be but I break free from the labbies grip and head for Mistress Dyvia streaming with rage and my fists clenched!

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar