Reply To: Michael arrives for an interview.

Adam Lore 
Participant

“So Miss Bobber, are we warm and comfortable again?” I josh you a little.

I ignore your frustrated and angry look , “Ah, come on, don’t be such a namby-pamby, this wasn’t so bad at all. Anyway, we’ve got almost 20 minutes until the beautification team will arrive. I hate to waste time, so let’s start with a training of your female behaviour routine. We will use the wisdom of the old Pawlow to install some very useful and alluring mannerisms. But beforehand, I think I am beyond the official phase of our relationship, I will address you from now on with your first name: ‘Michelle’. After all you almost came under my hands.”

Without explaining my plans for you I let the program run and you see a film about national parks in the US. Every 2 minutes there is a picture integrated that shows a fully erect and hardened cock and two nicely filled balls for about two seconds.

Immediately after it vanished and the documentation continues I tease both of your nipples until they are hard and sensitive.

After this I let go and the circle starts anew.

During the 7th repitition something strange occurs. Your nipples harden completely without the help of my fingers. Furthermore your rocking tail and your twitching clitty indicate, that something excites you and made your muscle clench. This happened just as you are watching fascinated as two mountain lions are mating. “My oh my, Michelle. It seems I choose the wrong tail for you, hmm? The tail of a queen cat would suit you better, am I right?” 

“AM I RIGHT?” I insist as you seem to ignore my question.

Anyway I continue this for 6 further cycles because of the beautification team soon will arrive. The last cycle I don’t touch any of your nipples and they harden fully in an instant as a hard black cock comes in plain sight of yours. “God bless old Master Pawlow” I think and smile deviously at this view because I know, you will become a true cutie.

A soft knock at my door signals the arrival of the four beautification gurls. Wow, they really look amazing and every one of them is an ornament of her profession.

They curtsey and apologize for being 5 minutes behind time, but there was a dazzling attraction at the ‘Outfit – Lingerie & Lace’ store. (Link->) I remember the two ladies I met some hours ago, could it be . . .?

“You may repair your fault by doing an extraordinary work with this client. I want the full program for her.

Who of you is experienced in tattooing? . . . Tiffy, just the normal stuff but could you place a trace of cat’s paws over her groin towards her clitty? Yes, it should definitely cross the bikini line.

Do you do the piercings too? . . . No? . . . Ah, yes. So Felicia is your name. She gets the full program, navel, tongue and ears. Do you have something with a leaf or a cat motive for her ears?

Yes that will look beautiful on her and will remind everybody of her ‘Rescue the forest’ mission. And the little paw stickers are lovely too. 

They should only show a well hidden certain facette of her.

The piercing for her navel should be very feminine and absolutely stunning, any suggestions?

Yes the one with the rosebud motive is awesome, it contains the reference to her new primal sex character, looks cute and very maidenly.

Finally I would like to see your selection of barbels for her tongue piercing . . .

Oh my goodness. I dont want to make that choice. O would opt for ‘Angel’ but you are sissies like her and shall know it better. I leave it up to you.

The make up artist, who is it? Ah, Catalina. I read about a new product line for lip care? . . . What’s the name of it? “Cumtasty™ Lipcare” ?

The name is a little bit odd, isn’t it? Anyway I want it for Michelle. But I would like you to start with bleaching her rose bud. It would look so much cuter with a certain noble paleness, is it possible? Furthermore do I want to accelerate her tanning process with the tanning lamp. I would like to see some results this evening. And make sure that something small covers her chest and her sex, we surely want her to sport some so very adorable tanlines, am I right Michelle?

Who is the one for the hair? What’s your name? Ok, Delilah, use your skills to color her hair and extend it somehow. Which color? Blond.

Before you start and we numb her skin I want to test how well Michelle reacts on hypnotism. This way we could spare her the pain and she may rest a little while. She is only a few hours on duty and earned our planet more than a hectar of reforesting woods and herself a little reward too.

I place the two little earplugs in your ears and start the professional hypnotic M & R video starting sequenz . . .

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Adam Lore.
2 users thanked author for this post.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar