Reply To: Learn to wear SissyLink Chastity Belt (Open to All)

hatsue 
Participant

OOOO….p…ls…..eseee….

i squeals and moans as the SissyLink randomly gives me the pleasure but frustrated stimiluation. Sweat is now covering my whole body and thus my school uniform is wet and my figure shown. i even feel my nipples are harden, without any stimulation on them. i am so horny and frustrated. The ordeal seems not ending…i squrim again on the frmae, feeling the tightness of my penis inside the belt the itching in my rear bottom…

OOOOO….PL>…..ease… i….dieeee.e….. please… i dooo… i..iidoooo what….AHHH…..

All suddenly stop again. i cannot bear anymore.  i scream with full frustraton. i scream for somebody to let me fuck or fuck me hard…

OOOOO…STOPPPPPPPP>>…..PLEASE….. FUCKING….. I..>DOOOO…… PEASE NNOOOOOTTTT STOOOOPPPPPP…NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

At the same time, i swing head madly to release my frustrated horny. The machine suddenly start for a few seconds that making me mad again and then all stop and a Lady is in front of me! She appears as if a Goddess who may save me. i beg with screaming,

Please let me gooooo… i …i …will.. die…

When i am able to see Her clear, i find that She is Tina who is never a kind person. BUT i do not have other choice as i am afriad that another pulsing come again soon.

Please Miss TINA… the belt is out of order….UGGGHhhhhh… please ..let..me gooo…

i just hope that She is not aware the wetting spot on the floor which i never know is sweat or other liquid!

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar