Reply To: Executive Track

Bethany 
Participant

Looking down on him I knew he wouldn’t be able to control himself. One last look, straight into his eyes, made it happen. As I felt his first squirt hit my leg I almost stepped back but then a second, a third, even a fourth squirt followed. Fuck, this boy came like a fire hydrant! Squirt after squirt of his thick warm jizz sprayed on my legs.

I felt his body shake and push involuntary against me. I had to pull his head further back just to keep myself standing. This boy was one horny slut if I ever saw one. Just to get the last squirt out of him I pushed my leg harder against his cock and balls. His head turned red in shame and excitement.

Then the excuses came ‘so sorry, I tried, forgive me, I’m not really like this, it was the lotion, the playing with my ass’ I smiled cynically. “Yeah, yeah, yeah! Blah, blah blah!”

I grabbed his hair even tighter and then pulled it down to where the thick white streams of his cum dripped down my legs.

“And you are saying you are not a horndog?! Humping against my legs like some bitch in heat?”

I pushed his head against my legs and smeared his face all over his mess.

“You better start licking this mess up right now!”

“I don’t care if you have never done something like this!”

“If you don’t like the taste, you should have controlled that cock of yours. Now just learn to like it!”

I didn’t give him the slightest chance to pull his head back and forced him to lick everything up. While he did what I demanded I gave his ass a few hard slaps, leaving the mark of my hand where it stuck. I just loved a nice red ass!

As he reached the last drops I kindly pointed out the spots he seemed to forget, even a few on the floor.

“Don’t you dare to forget one single drop, you little slut!”

While he licked the last drops my free hand reached into his ass crack, time to feel what the girls felt. I wondered why Samantha has chosen this one, would she use him as her personal slut or maybe even lent him out to her boyfriends? Did I still have this email she send me?

Attachments:

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar