Reply To: Self maid sissy

lola 
Participant

Miss Jenny and me are delighted when Yvonne is discovering her new body and face. She is really beautiful and only her male haircut looks strange. Finally she sits down on bed and begins to cry.

I go to her and give her a huge hug and say: “Oh Yvonne, you look great, so beautiful and feminine. Let me help to dress you and we go to change the incorrect haircut you have.”

I help her to put on a nice silk robe and a pair of high heeled shoes that show her painted toe nails.

We go to another room, the beautification room. Yvonne sits down on the chair. She can’t see her reflection on the mirror because I want her hair cut is a surprise.

The hair dresser begins to work and says: “Yvone, you have a nice hair and when it grows we can play with it. For the moment I have to work starting from your male haircut. But first I will dye your hair.”

The hairdresser is working hard and when he finishes with the hair she puts some make-up, lipstick and lipgloss, fake long eyelashes, mascara, use eyeliner and eyeshadow, trim her eyebrows in a feminine way and her nails are painted in red.

Finally the result is shown to Yvonne:

Miss Jenny looks at her with a devilish smile in her leather outfit

“You really look gorgeous Yvonne. Nobody would say you were a man. I can wait the face of my lover when I tell him that you will give him the blowjobs he wants, oh yes, he wants a lot and your mouth and pierced tongue will give me pleasure. But first you have to be trained as a maid and you have to excel in other important tasks”

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  lola.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar