Reply To: The first Beautification of Felicia

Felicia Wood 

I see the ring, and the beautiful woman who’s wearing it. My heart leaps as I break out into a smile.

“Oh Laura! You’ve come to see me!” , I gush as I try to stand up and hug her. But the restraints are still on underneath my pink apron, so I blush and look up at her sheepishly.

“Darling, look! They’ve made me into your twin!”  I toss my hair back and smile, doing my best to imitate the way she smiles sweetly, and the way her eyebrows can be playful when she flirts. I hope my eyes are warm and bright like hers.

“Now I can finally be a woman just like you! Isn’t that wonderful?”

A woman just like her. I repeat those words over and over in my head. Oh, I get to be the corporate executive and wear those cute little pencil skirts and blouses…

I get to wear those sexy and naughty Halloween costumes and go out with girlfriends…

And yes… I will walk down the aisle in a gown of white, and be wed to my future husband. I can’t seem to remember his name, but the image of me as a bride kissing my groom makes me smile and melt a little…

My name is... Felicia... and, um... I'm not supposed to... (biting lower lip)… play... with BOYS!

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar