Reply To: Stacey's training course

lola 
Participant

It’s time to stop playing with Stacey and to continue with her process. For the moment, it looks like she is accepting her fate and we don´t have innecesary outbursts from her. It’s better for her, because Clara and Lea would deal with the outburst, and Stacey wouldn´t like it and she wouldn’t be able to sit down for a time.

“Clara, would you be so kind to remove the handcuffs from Stacey? She has to dress up”

Stacey is now standing and the handcuffs are removed but I see she tries to be in tip toe. I take her pink slippers and hand them to her.

“I’m sure your feet are loving your pink slippers. You will love to use heels, Stacey.”

I go to a closet and take a negligee

It’s really short, showing her chastity belt, she will show part of her beautiful tits and when she presents her bottom, well, the negligee has a creative design. Halt of the bottom, the lower part is on display. This negligee with show her jewellery (the collar and the plug) in a perfect way.

She puts it on, she tries to protest at the beginning, but a look to Clara and Lea made her change her mind.

“Stacey, you look really great, your body is fabulous. It’s time we continue your process to be a sissy. Because you are behaving I will not handcuff you. If you think to do something stupid like try to escape, think better twice, Clara and Lea would be very happy to teach you a lesson.  “

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar