Reply To: Stacey's training course

slave stacey 
Participant

This is getting worse. Ms Lola literally has me by the balls. I look wistfully at the tiny thong lying on the floor and feel the tug on the leash attached to my balls. Any hope I had of making a dash for it on the way to the showers are gone. Maybe I can get away while I’m in the shower, if I can distract her, run back to the office, break open the safe somehow and get my things.

She says we might meet people on the way to the shower-room. Oh no, please no, that would be so humiliating! And if we meet anyone I have to say that embarrassing sentence.

“Now I want that you practice with Clara, Lea and me before we leave.”

I’m a si-sissy,” I stammer, and Ms Lola is helping me to make my dream real. I l-love wearing this sexy nightgown and heels and I can’t wait to apply myself in make-up.”

My head spins as I say this. And what was that email she sent. Things are getting out of control here. I’m not a sissy, I’m not! I’ve resigned to having to dress up as a woman, but that’s it. No further. 

I don’t want to look like this in the shower:

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  slave stacey.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar