Reply To: Stacey's training course

lola 
Participant

Stanley says: “I selected box 2 to please Ms Lola and in this nightgown and shoes, I feel so sexy and… and… I want Ms Lola to make me into a sissy.”

“Not bad for the first time but you will improve with practice.”

Then I remove her thong, and her balls protrude below the nightgown. I take another accessory, a ball harness and a leash. I put the harness around his balls and put it really tight. I don´t lock it because his hands will not touched it.

I approach to him I say, having the leash tied to her balls in my hands:

“Now we leave the room to go to the shower room. Don´t think in doing something stupid as trying to escape. First, Clara and Lea will come with us, second you are in heels and yo cant remove them, third I have the leash and if you try to escape I will hang you from your balls, clear?

We will walk through some corridor and is possible that we find people. I want that you say to everyone we find, man or woman the following: 

I’m a sissy and Ms Lola is helping me to make my dream real. I love wearing this sexy nightgown and heels and I can wait to apply myself make-up.

You will say that to everyone, if you find a group, you repeat it to all members of the group.

Now I want that you practice with Clara, Lea and me before we leave.”

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar