Reply To: Stacey's training course

lola 
Participant

He is thinking a little and finally he says: Box 2, Ms Lola”

I give a disapproving look to him because he tries to deceive me.

“Clara and Lea, looks like that the little slutty sissy is coming out from Stanley. He or should I say SHE wants to dress with a little thong, barely covering her ass super sexy silk nightgown and pretty high heels with platform. We are not going to take away the illusion of dressing as a woman, a sexy and slutty woman.”

I give the clothes to Clara an Lea and they help Stanley to dress. 

“Not bad but I think I can add accessories.” I go to another closet and bring what is called a fiddle. It’s placed around the neck and the wrists go in the front part.  When closed and locked, the slave, in that case the sissy, has her hands and arms in a very restrictive position in front of her and is very accesible.

“Much better. Now I’n sure you won´t try to take your clothes. Good try trying to deceive me, little sissy.”

Then I go to my computer and send an email that I had prepared previously.

“Before we leave to the shower room, I want you to say, with your most sexy voice, why do you selected box 2 and how do you feel with that sexy nightgown and sexy high heels and how much do you like to be transformed in a sissy.

You better do it well and you convince me or I will shut your mouth with another accessory.”

“Believe me, you won’t have that gag in your mouth your first day and without practice. We are waiting, you can start.”

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar