Reply To: New country, new life, a new beginning.

Brandy Wiles 
Participant

Normally how this whole thing works is they approach the front desk, say they are here for some interview or some other excuse to help get them in the door and than the bimbo behind the desk rings one of us up and begins to flirt with the guy to keep him distracted.

But today I felt like watching the front door and see whose showing up for our special surprise we have waiting for them. I saw a few guys come in and flirt with the airhead with airbags for tits, none of them really catching my eye. I let the other girls take them, not particularly interested in giant, macho men that were needing to be knocked down a peg or two. No.. I was looking for.. HER!

A tiny little thing comes in through the big lobby doors, dwarfed by the sheer size of the place and made to look all the more helpless and lost because of it. My heart flutters at the thought of what I could do to him. Quickly I take out my phone and use the app to scan his face, searching our database to see who had sent him here and why. With in seconds I know this little fella is the one for me..

“*clears throat* Um, Hi!? Hello? Are you here for an interview sweetie? Do you know a Shermaine? ”

I brush my hair out of my face, tucking it back behind one ear as I lick my lips and then rest the tip of my tongue on the corner of my mouth. My eye’s squint, as if I’m unsure of why she’s here, but still holding out hope that this is who I was meant to meet up with. of course I already know he is, but he doesn’t have to know that.

Attachments:

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar