Reply To: Jonathan arrives at the Corporation

Diana Kennedy Leone 
Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

“Sweetheart I like to believe that I didn’t do this on purpose because I know I didnt. I merely am the facilitator for the corporation and I do what they say to do.</p>
What is going to happen is that you will still have your opportunity to attend school because the corporation has a school for teaching new recruits like yourself gow to be a lady and because you are such a very special case for me I have decided that you will wear a collar of protection. you will be under my care and control during your lifetime spent here and if you EVER need anything you come to me and I will help you. anybody who messes with you will find themselves the next person on my operating table who will be in line for some major surgery and I won’t guarantee the end result will be a pleasant experience.”

With that she pulls from her nurse’s bag a collar

after placing it on her she consoles her with a big big hug and dries her tears before letting her know everything is going to be alright from now on.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar