Skip to toolbar

Reply To: Lussy is assigned to a dorm room (are you my roommate?)

Lussy
Participant

Jolene seems to be an open book and verbally expresses her mutual curiosity in each other. She flaunts her arching stretches more seductively now and is working up a glowing sweat. The overhead lights dim to indicate it is time for 30 minutes of mandatory kisses. Jolene excitedly advances toward me eager to pick up from earlier.

My belt is now emitting a pleasuring vibration both to the front and back. I’m trying to adjust to this new sensation when Jolene weaves her fingers through my hair with her tongue eagerly searching for mine. My knees are growing weak at all of this, and I’m just thankful Jolene is supporting me.

I reach my hands up between us and cup them around her heaving tits. She is further excited by this and presses in on me even more, but I’m growing dizzy and need to sit down. I extend my arms out to move her away so I can have a moment to breathe, and I sit down on the edge of the bed. Jolene looks confused as to why I pushed her away, I can’t image she ever gets rejected with that body. I like her a lot, but my heart is racing so fast I don’t know how either of us will get to sleep tonight. I need to slow things down. Jolene is bigger than me and would overpower me if she wanted to, so I attempt to make a mean face like I’m upset and raise my voice at her. 

Jolene, I’m not some hooker whore slut people have their way with! That comment seemed to resonate with her. Now I was here first, so this is MY bed. And unless you want to sleep on the floor, I suggest you get on your knees, crawl over here and beg me nicely to allow you on MY bed. 

Attachments:

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account