Skip to toolbar

Reply To: Career counseling for Michelle Bubbles.

Michelle Bubbles
Participant

It is so easy to writhe and moan in his embrace as he kisses my neck, plays with my body, lightly touches where the tattoos will go. It is second nature by now, and the constant arousal I have been feeling for the past 2 years is a companion I am used to now. But, the underlying anxiety… the fear he will use his trigger again and do who knows what to my mind again… the notion that I cannot, in fact, trust him, that I have to constantly remind myself, my instincts screaming at me to just trust him instead, all run in the background of my conscious mind, working as heavily as it can. The one thing they haven’t actually managed to take from me, despite the occasional bimbo trigger that is however temporary, is my mind. Stayed as sharp as it used to be, and now I can use it against them. To my dismay, I can’t help but feel my body respond to him… his hypnotic suggestions did really take gold after all, even if I now know them and can resist them, I still can’t help myself but leak like the sissy in heat that I am, sitting on the lap of the man I was conditioned to love, trust, and be attracted to, dripping on his thighs.

My mind refuses to entertain the idea that there might be something more, beyond the hypnotic conditioning…

And as he tells me how those tattoos will be permanent, there is the tiniest hesitation. A minuscule one, a couple of embarrassing tattoos is nothing as the price for freedom, and even as tempting as it is to ask for just one, I HAVE to go with the route that arouses as little suspicion as possible. And I know what that would be…

“Yes, Master, I trust you! I can only hope to be a good enough sissy girl to represent you… thank you so much for the honor! And thank you so much for letting me choose… can I get the rose in your hand on my sternum, above my heart, like you said… and the rose in your heart between my shoulder blades, bigger? Uhm, like… you know the angel wings tattoo? Something like that, on my upper back… big, and beautiful, and visible! Would you like that?”

I ask, batting my eyelashes at him. It is paramount now that he trusts me completely, enough to allow me to go outside without the sissy link, as he anticipated. Obviously I am not going to have a second chance at this…

My name is Michelle Bubbles and I do what I am told

"How may I serve you today, Master? Send me a message with your orders and I will obey!"

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account