Skip to toolbar

Reply To: Michelle Bubble’s Exit Interview

Michelle Bubbles
Participant

I immediately freeze as he asks me to lift my skirt, bat in hand. Stupid, stupid, stupid dumb bimbo Michelle! Rookie mistake! I know disobeying would be even worse, so I ligt my tiny skirt trembling, revealing the cute lacy white thing that I unthinkingly put on, to match the bra. It’s crotchless and backless, as it did in fact come with the bra, and someone lenient might not consider them panties at all. This is not a place with many lenient folks.

“I-I am s-so sorry Master… I’m just a dumb bimbo, sorry for wasting your time…”

I grovel, hoping to appease him somewhat by demeaning myself, feeling my cheeks already start to burn red as I humiliate myself. While I say that, of course I obey his orders, dropping the lacy white panties (and feeling no difference whatsoever, so skimpy and useless are they) Before turning slightly, very aware of his massive, masculine, manly and overpowering presence right in my space, leaning forward slowly, keeping my back arched and my legs straight, hands on the chair as instructed, and I push my butt out, wiggling slightly as I try to find a more comfortable position. My eyes glance nervously at the massive wooden bat, grimacing inside as I already know it will be painful to sit for at least 2 days.

My name is Michelle Bubbles and I do what I am told

"How may I serve you today, Master? Send me a message with your orders and I will obey!"

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account