Skip to toolbar

Reply To: Michelle Bubble’s Exit Interview

Michelle Bubbles
Participant

The hurried clicking of heels can be heard approaching, and after a quick knock at the door, I enter the room, hisp swaying even as I hurry to close the door behind me and walk forward. I know this may have given me a small punishment, but well, it’s pretty rare to be allowed to wear what we want… I say that, but I know perfectly well the message I would have sent if I arrived in time, which would have meant coming here without changing out of the skimpy playboy bunny outfit… since they told me to wear my favorite outfit! I curtsey gracefully, knowing a small punishment will definitely be better than being pegged as the sissy who enjoys wearing the humiliating and ridicolous costume that passes for a waitress uniform around these parts: What I am wearing is instead the most conservative outfit I can get away with without punishment, something I wear for receptionist duties that require me to interact with people from the outside.

“Good morning Master Strong, I deeply apologize for the delay.”

I straighten up and risk a quick look at the room. Looks like a standard exam room… I try to not let my anxiety and apprehension show, trying to figure out why he might have called me here. It’s been quite a while since I have interacted with this dominant in particular… but even if I had never met him before, he is pretty famous for just how much he enjoys tormenting and humiliating us sissies. And making us love it, despite ourselves. My eyes drop back down to the floor, carefully avoiding looking at him face disrespectfully unless he gives me permission to, while I naturally and gracefully assume the submissive waiting position, balancing on the modest (for a M&R sissy) 5 inch heels.

My name is Michelle Bubbles and I do what I am told

"How may I serve you today, Master? Send me a message with your orders and I will obey!"

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account