Skip to toolbar

Reply To: Trixie’s Collared Maid(s)

Trixie Truheart
Participant

Once slave Stacey and I were feeling pretty good, I look at her face and realized something was missing. I spin her around facing the makeup table and smack her on her cheek sending her back to the table saying, “hey you little slut Stacey, you didn’t finish your makeup before you started having fun. Now, enough of that as we have to get going.”

I look over to Olivia and see how good she’s been all tied up. So much so that her hair is finally finished. I walk over and release her bonds and replace the gag with my lips and some serious French kissing, working my tongue all around hers. I sense her increased arousal and desire to be satisfied, but we are running out of time. Maybe I can take her in the limo while cruising the Vegas strip, I ponder to myself. I simply rub her cheeks as I finish my kiss, and with heavy breathing, I tell her to get the uniform on that I’ve laid out on the bed for her.

Continuing with labored breathing, I smile and turn to Kat shrugging my shoulders, “and I thought having one maid was going to be way too much work.”

TC

Attachments:

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account