Skip to toolbar

Reply To: Trixie’s Collared Maid(s)

Trixie Truheart
Participant

With such a great introduction from Kat how could I resist? I step closer to slave Stacey and pin her arms behind her while lightly touching my lips to hers.

“So slave Stacey, why kind of job did you expect to find in the Lacey Place Penthouse Suite, my dear?” I taunt her. Without waiting for an answer, My lips are firmly planted against hers in a forceful embrace and suddenly, I break off the engagement. As quick as I can, I place a collar around slave Stacey’s neck, and we can all hear the clasp lock on the collar. “Yes my dear, you do look more like a sissy maid to me,” I decide before releasing her arms and handing her off to the bellhop gurls for her new makeover.

Turning my attention to Olivia I notice she is trying to hide her chastity belt, “No need to be shy dear, all sissy and bondage gurls get their clitty locked up so you don’t play with yourselves. I’m sure you’ll agree it helps you to focus more on your mistress’ needs,” I quip. I have this sudden urge to touch up my lips before taking Olivia as my panties suddenly dampen. Without notice, I reach my hand around Olivia’s head and bring her lips closer to mine.

With just a little nibble on Olivia’s lower lip, I pull her attention away from her sudden arousal and quickly collar her as well. With her lips next to mine I softly whisper, “Oh yes Olivia, you so love being the bondage gurl, now don’t you?” And with no further ceremony, I also hand her off to the bellhop gurls for her new makeover.

TC

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account