Skip to toolbar

Reply To: Michelle on a date with Johanna (PVT)

Michelle Bubbles
Participant

I blush at the compliment, but then look a bit troubled as she says she promised something special to the attendant.

“Uhm, thank you so much… You are beautiful too! But what do you mean, something special? I was looking forward to not having to, uhm, you know… Have to deal with… Male parts this evening…” 

I laugh nervously, getting close to her as she pulls me in.

“Like, you know, just a couple of girls out… No, uhm, ‘fun times’ after… You know?” 

This does not reflect what you heard of Michelle, since everyone seems to say, in more or less crass terms, that whenever I gets something nicely big and hard up my sissy pussy I just love it and melt around it, begging for more. You’ve either been lied to, which is unlikely… Or I am lying to myself about how much I enjoy male (or shemale) company in bed. Looks like I might need some… Convincing.

In the meantime however we walk through the garden, marveling at all kinds of beautiful flowers and butterflies, with me sometimes pointing out a particular one and telling you about it.

“Oh! That is a jungle jade swallowtail, from the jungles of South East Asia! It’s so beautiful, and blends in perfectly with the deep green of some jungle trees, see?” 

My name is Michelle Bubbles and I do what I am told

"How may I serve you today, Master? Send me a message with your orders and I will obey!"

Attachments:

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account