Skip to toolbar

Reply To: Michelle on a date with Johanna (PVT)

Michelle Bubbles
Participant

As we are approached by an attendant for tickets, Joanna takes charge and gets the tickets for both of us, paying for me too. I smile at her, on a normal date it’s nothing special but… As a M&R girl, I’m often used like a sex doll and some if the men I am given to, don’t even pay for me.

I look on curiously as she whispers something at the young guy, but I don’t hear what she says. After that she grabs my arm and I wrap arms with her, as we enter.

“Thank you so much for paying! And wow, thank you for letting me choose! Honestly, people usually bring me clubbing but I don’t like the loud music too much… A nice quiet dinner somewhere sounds wonderful, or even at your place and… *gasp*” 

I interrupt myself as we cross a plastic sheet threshold, in place to prevent the butterflies from escaping, into the proper garden. We are treated to an explosion of colors and flowers, with plenty of exotic colorful species of butterfly fluttering around busily going from flower to flower.

“Wow!” 

I simply say, turning and smiling at Joanna.

My name is Michelle Bubbles and I do what I am told

"How may I serve you today, Master? Send me a message with your orders and I will obey!"

Attachments:

©2020 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account